How to seduce step daughter

lustful_one

Virgin
I have a beautiful 30 year old step daughter, Jen. She is a redhead and I love her very much. She has seen me naked accidently while the whole family was sleeping in the same room in Rome. I always sleep nude and I got up sleep walking.

She and her mother thought it was funny the next morning. But the look in her eye as she giggled made my eight inches throb the next night.......I asked did you enjoy it? only more giggles...

any ideas?

herecomestherain said:
Ask her mother?

I believe what "herecomestherain" meant (I hope I am not putting words in your mouth) was how would her mother (your wife) feel about you seducing her daughter. I guess if you are in to that sort of thing,,,,,!

I for one think if you are afraid to ask the older red head then you already know how she would feel about it. Is it worth screwing (no pun intended) up your relationship with her? A question you might want to ask yourself before you pursue this fantasy. :confused:

Oh please. Take your "throbbing 8 inches" and go shove them up your imaginary step-daughter's ass.

lustful_one said:
I have a beautiful 30 year old step daughter, Jen. She is a redhead and I love her very much. She has seen me naked accidently while the whole family was sleeping in the same room in Rome. I always sleep nude and I got up sleep walking.

She and her mother thought it was funny the next morning. But the look in her eye as she giggled made my eight inches throb the next night.......I asked did you enjoy it? only more giggles...

any ideas?

you don't!? you're with her fucking mother, you ass.

tanyachrs said:
Oh please. Take your "throbbing 8 inches" and go shove them up your imaginary step-daughter's ass.
I needed that laugh! Thanks! :D

tanyachrs said:

:D ... could not have said it better

Back