His Secretary, His Slut

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
There was a line of applicants outside his door. They were all female, all curvy and all busty. Not a single girl out there was smaller than a 'C' cup. This was the fourth round of interviews for the personal secretary for Jack Felix, the newest junior law partner and rising star in contract & patent law at Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe. Jack had subtly eliminated the men, and the less attractive girls over the other rounds of interviews. His last secretary had just been pulled from the secretarial pool, but now that he was a partner, even a junior partner, he could hire from outside the company.

Of course, Jack wasn't just looking for a secretary. If he just wanted an efficient assistant then he wouldn't be requiring an attractive woman. Contract & patent law meant that Jack worked long hours, sitting in his cubicle, typing and researching. Now that he had his own private office, he wanted to take advantage of the private aspect.

He didn't just want a secretary, he wanted a slut.

Jack wanted a girl that would be required to give him a blow job on command. Someone he could bend over the desk and pound nice and hard and cum all over her, then tell her to lick it up. A girl who wouldn't just obey, but be eager to obey. So, a sex slave and a slut.

Jack had written up the perfect contract. He had borrowed from job contracts, from pre-nuptial agreements, from non-disclosures and a dozen other sources. The contract was air tight. If Jack found an acceptable girl, and she signed it, she would be his slut, his alone, to do whatever he wanted, for as long as she worked there. Oh, she would be free to quit at anytime, it wasn't true slavery, but until then she would be totally his.

Hell, if he could get the board to approve the cost, he could hire all these girls and get them all to sign a contract, start his own harem.

Jack keyed his intercom. "Send in the first applicant."

-------------------

OOC: I am looking for a literate, female co-writer. PM if interested in writing my character's personal sex toy. Feel free to read over the threads in my signature and see if you think my style would match with yours.
 
Georgie Reese stood in the ladies' room, staring at her reflection in the mirror. One deep breath, two. Calm down, Georgie girl. Don't let your nerves get the better of you.

She sighed softly, running her hand over her straight blonde hair, smoothing the already perfect twist. Her nerves had already done enough damage this morning, leading her to spill her coffee down the front of her one truly professional looking blouse. Biting her plump rosy lip, she looked over herself with a sharp, critical eye. That left her no choice but to put on the sheer blouse she was currently wearing, not remotely suitable for a professional office setting. Then, when she attempted to button her only suit vest over it in an attempt to disguise that fact, it only made matters worse. Too snug, it only served to accentuate her tiny waist and push her breasts up against the sheer blouse that did nothing to hide their full swell.

Georgie sighed again. Not only did she looked wholly unsuited for employment in such a professional law office, even worse, she looked as though she was trying to seduce her prospective employer.

I really should just go.

Bright blue eyes glared back at her reflection. Dammit, no. I can do this job. I'm qualified for this job. I deserve this job.

She slumped slightly. And more than that, I need this job.

And if by some miracle she got the job, her first order of business would just have to be to go get some new, more appropriate clothes.

Georgie quickly washed her hands and with a last deep breath, left the ladies' room and headed back to the interviewing offices. She walked in just in time to hear her name being called.

"Miss Reese, you're next please."

She smiled her thanks and stepped briskly toward the office door, ignoring the whispers and derisive stares coming from a number of the other waiting applicants. Pausing only a moment at the door, she held her breath and turned the doorknob, and stepped through into the office.

Hand extended in greeting, she stepped closer to the desk. "Mr. Felix? Georgie Reese, sir."
 
"You're a pervert," the girl said as she stood up from her seat.

Jack grinned at her. "I could certainly be classified that way. Thank you for noticing."

She shook her head, clearly disgusted. "I wouldn't take this job for a million dollars."

Jack stood and offered her hand. "Well I'm sorry to hear that. You are a very qualified secretary and I was hoping you would feel differently. I'm glad we came to this understanding now, before you accepted the position and I wish you good luck in your future endeavors."

She stared at his hand like it was a thing of evil. "I don't want to touch you."

Jack didn't retract his hand, but he did shake his head. "Now miss, there is no need to be rude. This may be unorthodox but what I proposed was perfectly legal." Only in the states where prostitution was legal, and it was legal here.

She seemed confused. "Whatever, I'm leaving."

"Remember the nondisclosure agreement you signed, and have a good day," Jack said, turning his proffered handshake into a wave.

She walked out in a huff. Jack shrugged. She was the fifth girl to turn him down and clearly the most upset. One girl had told him straight up she would take the job if she wasn't married and offered him a blow job before she left. Jack had politely declined, not wanting to deal with the legal ramifications. Another girl had said she would consider it and get back to him and another said she had a boyfriend and if he was cool with it, she definitely was. Jack nixxed that. He was a little too selfish to share.

Jack keyed his intercom and said to the department receptionist, "Send in the next applicant."

Jack was standing behind his desk, shuffling through some papers, getting the nondisclosure form out and placing it on his desk to face his visitor's chair. He looked up as the door opened.

Shit. She was hot. Very hot. Boobs. Very nice boobs. Very nice boobs in a sheer shirt, pushed up and together by the vest she was wearing. Jack couldn't tell if she was wearing a bra or not, but the girl was definitely leading with her assets. He looked the rest of her over. Attractive blonde. Tiny waist.

Jack had a good feeling about this. Or was that just his cock starting to react. Good thing he was behind a desk.

Jack shook her hand after she cleared the twelve feet to his desk. He had a large office, and he had earned it. There was a table that sat eight in the far corner of his room with a projector screen as a backdrop.

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Reeves. I appreciate your outfit. A bold choice."

He pointed to the seat across from his desk. "Please have a seat and read over the Nondisclosure Agreement. If you're comfortable signing it we can begin."

Jack stole another glance at her breasts as he sat. An image of his cock buried between them and spraying cum all over her face flittered through his mind but he dismissed it.

He gave her time to read over the NDA while he shuffled through the resumes and found hers. He glanced it over, refreshing himself on who she was.
 
Georgie's hand was swallowed in a firm grip and she stood transfixed for a brief moment. Warm tingles shooting up her arm. Mr. Felix was younger than she'd expected, and there was something about a man's strong hands, warm and callused… Good Lord girl, FOCUS! Now is not the time for fantasies. She stepped back slightly, clutching her fingers demurely in front of her.

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Reeves. I appreciate your outfit. A bold choice."

Feeling a bright blush steal over her cheeks, Georgie hesitated, not sure how to respond. Did he mean to express appreciation or was he mocking her? Did he expect an explanation? An apology for her unprofessional appearance? His heated gaze felt like a physical caress across her exposed flesh and she felt her nipples tighten, her flush extending down her throat and across her chest.

Pushing a single sheet of paper across the desk toward her, he indicated the chair next to her. "Please have a seat and read over the Nondisclosure Agreement. If you're comfortable signing it we can begin."

Georgie dropped into the seat directly across from him and picked up the agreement to read it carefully. She'd never had to sign a Nondisclosure Agreement for a simple interview before, but then this was her first interview at such a high profile and prestigious law firm.

NDA or not, you need this job. Georgie got the distinct impression that if she refused to sign the agreement, Mr. Felix would end the interview then and there. So you sign it before you get the job instead of after. Obviously the firm has to protect its client's information. I'm sure it's just standard procedure. Picking up a pen from the desk, she signed the form with a few quick strokes and held the form out for him.

"I'd like to thank you for this opportunity, Mr. Felix."
 
"You are quite welcome Miss Reeves. Now," he took the resume and flipped it toward her, "this is you, correct?"

While she glanced at it, Jack took another glance at her prominently displayed breasts. Absolutely breathtaking. We're her nipples starting to harden? It wasn't cold in here. Was she getting aroused?

His eyes were back on her face before she finished looking over the cover sheet. It was just a glance. She didn't see him, did she?

Jack was sure it was her, there weren't two Georgie Reeves among the applicants. Part of him was double checking, always double check, and part of him wanted her distracted so he could get another look at her and decide if he wanted to go through with this.

Once he got her affirmative reply he brought the resume back, flipped through it quick and tossed it, casually, on top of a stack of the other resumes.

"Well Miss Reeves I can see that you are qualified." Jack gave her a big smile.

"But everyone here today is qualified. I am looking for a personal assistant as much as a secretary. Someone whose gears mesh well with mine."

Jack let the innuendo hang in the air for a beat, maybe a half second, before he continued. "Tell me about Georgie Reeves. What sets you apart? Besides your great fashion sense."
 
Georgie eyed the rather substantial stack of resumes, he'd tossed hers onto. All qualified applicants. What set her apart? For a moment, she almost wished she could be the kind of cold, calculating woman to deliberately flaunt her sexuality in order to get what she wanted. She even settle for being calm, collected and self-assured enough to answer with confidence that she knew she was the best candidate for the job.

But the almost innuendo in the deep voice as he emphasized his search for a personal assistant was setting her nerves aflutter.

C'mon, Georgie girl, don't blow it now. Answer the man!

"I…" eyes downcast, her tongue slipped out, licking her lips in an unconscious nervous gesture. "I believe that the sole function of a personal assistant is to do everything he or she can to ease their employer's burden. If that means running errands, or unexpectedly working late to help meet a deadline, so be it." She shifted slightly in her seat, hoping that sounded professional. She could still feel his eyes burning into her, sending tendrils of need fluttering through her belly.

Sitting up straighter, Georgie looked straight into the eyes studying her so closely, "I'm honest, and I'm not afraid of hard work, Mr. Felix. I'd like the opportunity to prove to you that I can be the best personal assistant you'll ever have."
 
She was looking everywhere but at him. Something about what she said, and how she said it; licking her lips, bowing her head, her nipples trying to poke through that sheer blouse, made her seem submissive and aroused. Then she met his eyes and asked for a chance to prove herself.

It was time to give her that chance.

He held her gaze for a long time before he spoke. It was probably about a second and a half, but that's an eternity in conversation.

"So you, Miss Reeves, would honestly like the opportunity to prove that you are the best personal assistant by doing anything I ask you to do to ease my burden."

He held her gaze again for a long period of time then turned to a few papers on his desk and picked them up. He glanced, making sure it was the contract, then tossed it across the desk to her.

Jack reestablished eye contact. "That is the employment contract. It is not the standard contract. Sign it and the job is yours."

He pulled a pen out of a Star Trek mug on his desk. He took the cap off and put it on the end, a slow, deliberate action, maintaining eye contact the whole time. He tossed it on top of the contract.

"The contract states that you will do anything and everything I ask of you. Absolutely anything. Your time is no longer your own. Your choices are no longer your own. Your body is no longer your own. You will belong to me. The only thing that distinguishes this from slavery is that you may quit whenever you want. But until you do, you are mine."

He was watching her face, gaging her reaction. He paused, giving her enough time to let that sink in but not enough time to respond.

"You prize honesty. I will be honest. Yes, you will have all the normal duties of a personal assistant and you will be my sexual outlet. I have a powerful libido. You will be used repeatedly throughout the day, everyday. Furthermore you are not allowed to have other sexual partners, you will service me exclusively. You are expected to service any women I command you to, but no other men. So no boyfriends or husbands. You are mine."

Jack pointed to the contract.

"Read it over. Sign it and the job is yours."

He leaned back in his chair, awaiting her response.
 
"Sign it and the job is yours."

Georgie sat motionless, blue eyes wide with shock, mind racing. Could he do this? Could she? The job would be hers, but could she pay the price he seemed to be demanding? Considering her body's reaction to his words, she didn't think it would be a hardship. He was young and very attractive, obviously quite virile. His sharp gaze was like a physical touch everywhere it landed.

It made her feel aroused, exposed. Like he could see right through her. See how her nipples were puckering to tiny points, how her pussy was throbbing as she pressed her thighs together.

She reached hesitantly toward the contract, almost afraid to pick it up, to read exactly what it said. Nervous to take that first step on the road to becoming his, and yet eager to please, to prove herself.

He had been honest with her. She admired his candor, and his determination. He clearly knew what he wanted and intended to have it.

Georgie wanted this job. Proving her willing obedience would have to be the first step. She pulled the contract closer and drawing in a deep breath, began to read.

It took her a little longer than usual to get through the legal document. The watchful stare travelling repeatedly over her an unexpected distraction, making it surprisingly difficult to concentrate on the words on the page. It was an ironclad contract. If she took the job she would be signing over her body to his use, in any fashion he chose, for the duration of her employment with him.
Her eyes drifted closed and she drew in a deep breath, holding it for a moment, her breasts straining against their sheer covering. Then Georgie opened her eyes, looked directly into his, and holding his gaze, picked up the pen and signed the contract with a few quick strokes.

"Thank you for this opportunity, Mr. Felix," she whispered. "I promise to do my best for you, sir."
 
"Thank you for this opportunity, Mr. Felix," she whispered. "I promise to do my best for you, sir."

"We'll see about that."

Jack had watched the whole process, his eyes devouring her body as she read through the document. She didn't say a word as she read it through. Then she took a deep breath and sign it.

"Signing it doesn't mean you'll actually do anything I tell you. You will have to prove yourself."

There was still a bevy of women waiting for their interviews in the outer room. He was ready to send them away now that Georgie was his. If she could prove herself.

Jack brought his hands together across his chest. His fingers met each other in a steeple. He was staring at her openly now.

"Stand up for me, Miss Reeves, and strip. Be as seductive as you can."
 
Seductive? Georgie bit her lip, standing slowly to her feet. Doubts filling her mind. Her bastard ex's sneer before he took off after emptying their apartment and their joint bank account echoed through her. "Stupid bitch. About as exciting as fucking white bread. Wouldn't know how to satisfy a man with a fucking instruction manual."

Stop it, Georgie girl! She straightened, inhaling deeply, forcibly pushing her doubts aside. The heated stare roving openly over her body made clear that this man was interested. Physically attracted, at least. This was perhaps her one chance to take control of her life again. Ironically, by offering that control to him, proving her willingness to obey.

"As you wish, Mr. Felix."

Starting with her vest, Georgie slowly lifted her hands, releasing the buttons one by one. Letting it slide off her shoulders and down her arms, she dropped it to the chair behind her. The sheer blouse beneath it did nothing to conceal her ample breasts spilling over the white lace bra cupping them. She slid her hands slowly up her sides, pushing and cupping her breasts up and letting them bounce back down as she worked the blouse buttons free and tossed it aside as well.

Turning her back to Mr. Felix, she reached behind and eased the zipper of her skirt down, shimmying her hips to ease the snug material down, revealing the smooth cheeks of her bottom, encased in a matching wisp of white lace.

Reaching up again, she pulled the pins from her hair, shaking her head slightly, letting the long blonde waves cascade down her back. She ran her fingers quickly through it, untangling it as she turned again to face the man she hoped would soon accept her as his assistant.

She glanced quickly at him through the fall of her hair, hoping to see some expression of his interest, but he had not moved. Only watching with the same enigmatic expression as before.

Sliding one bra strap off her shoulder, Georgie lifted her tight, aching nipple free from its confinement, baring the pink puckered nub to his heated gaze. She arched, raising her tits as she reached behind to unsnap the bra and drop it away. Lifting and massaging her breasts as though in offering, rolling and tugging on her nipples, she pressed them up together and released them to bounce back down.

Slowly turning her back again, she reached for the scrap of lace that was her last remaining cover. Bending at the waist, Georgie planted her feet wide and pushed her ass out, easing the panties down her thighs inch by inch, baring the slick, pink folds of her pussy. She reached between her open thighs, caressing her fingers between the shining wet lips, opening herself to him.

She straightened one last time, turning to face him, licking the juices from her fingers, and once again sneaked a glance through the curtain of her hair.

He still had not moved, his fingers still steepled over his chest, his eyes never wavered.

Apparently, her bastard ex was right.

Georgie dropped to her knees, eyes downcast. "I'm sorry to be a disappointment, Mr. Felix," she whispered. "I was hoping…" She reached for her clothes.
 
"Stop." Jack didn't raise his voice. He didn't have to. His rumbling bass was giving her a command.

"Disappointed?" Jack let the word hang in the air. Whatever her mental state was, it was time to assert his view over hers. "Of course I'm disappointed. How could I be anything but disappointed?"

Now Jack moved. Not much, just unsteepling his hands and letting them rest by his sides. Considering his immobility during her strip show, that was quite a bit of movement.

"I told you to stand and strip. Seductively. You aren't standing, are you? Disappointing. And you are picking up your clothes. Very disappointing. At least you got the seductive part right."

He gauged her reaction but spoke again before she could. "You face a choice Miss Reeves. Put those clothes on, quit, and be a disappointment for the rest of your life. Considering how wet your pussy is, an aroused and unsatisfied disappointment. Or stand up, come here and sit on the desk, spread open and on display in submission to your Master."

Jack pushed his chair away from his desk, giving her enough room to fit between him and the desk. Not a lot of room, but enough. Once she was on the desk he would be able to see everything, up close and at eye level. Of course, if she did that she would be able to see the tent that had been under the desk. It was his only visible reaction to her strip show.
 
Georgie hesitated in the middle of reaching for her clothes, his rumbling bass command washing over her, stilling all movement. Hope rose in her only to be dashed a heartbeat later as he confirmed his disappointment. How could he be anything but?

Her shoulders fell, and she shrank in upon herself just a fraction. She'd lost the job. That was clear. And yet, somehow, that failure was not the one that stung. Disappointing Mr. Felix, this man in front of her with the rumbling voice and heated eyes, with the strong hands and powerful, commanding presence… disappointing this man was crushing. She could feel tears welling behind her eyes and furiously blinked them back, having no wish to humiliate herself further, or add discomfort to his disappointment.

Wait… what? Did he say…? She played his last words over in her head. I got the seductive part right? Georgie straightened up, listening intently again. Maybe she could fix this. Maybe she could have another chance.

"You face a choice Miss Reeves. Put those clothes on, quit, and be a disappointment for the rest of your life. Considering how wet your pussy is, an aroused and unsatisfied disappointment."

Quit? But… did that mean she hadn't lost the job yet? Hadn't failed him?

"Or stand up, come here and sit on the desk, spread open and on display in submission to your Master."

His rumbling command washed over her again and Georgie could not hold back her radiant smile as she stood quickly, watching as he pushed his chair back slightly.

She walked slowly around the desk, letting her hips sway sensually, seductively. His eyes followed her every step, like a physical caress, and the fluttering excitement in her belly grew.

She turned her back to him, leaning over slightly as she shuffled between him and his desk, offering him a close-up view of her smooth, rounded ass. Then with a quick turn and a little jump, she eased back to sit on the desk, her tits bouncing as she settled.

Hands on her knees, Georgie eased her thighs wide open. Slowly sliding her hands up her inner thighs, drawing his heated gaze, she brushed them over her hips, settling them against the desk behind her. She leaned back slightly, arching her back, pushing her tits up.

Only then did she let her eyes drop and her gaze settled on his lap. She felt her eyes widen, a fresh blush stealing over her cheeks and a new surge of juice flooded her pussy. No longer hidden behind his desk, Georgie's eyes took in the substantial bulge her new employer was sporting. She drew in a deep breath, unable to look away, unaware of the almost inaudible little mewl of longing that escaped her, or the unconscious sensuality of her soft pink tongue flicking out to wet suddenly dry lips.

"As you wish," did she dare say it? "Master."
 
Last edited:
"As you wish," a pause, "Master."

The word hung there in the silence.

Master.

A simple word. Two short syllables. It made all the difference in the world.

A woman, naked, offering herself, body and soul to a man she had met only a few minutes ago. Her breasts, full and heaving. He legs, spread wide. Her sex exposed, the lips shining with her own juices and spread open for him, revealing her inner self to her new Master.

Master.

There was no other office in the building with anything remotely similar to this happening. It was a large building with many employees. But this was the only room with a sex slave and a Master.

He watched her walk around the desk. Felt her thighs against his knees as she ascended on the table. She was clearly enjoying herself. She seemed to enjoy showing off for Jack. He enjoyed the show. The shimmy of her hips, the bouncing of her breasts. The promise of pleasure wafting from her pussy. Or was the her scent.

Either was intoxicating.

He watched her face. After she had presented herself her eyes dropped down to look him over, quickly focusing on the condition of his trousers. They were straining at the seams, the double stitched fabric about to betray him. He saw the blush on her face, the lick of his lips. He smelled her juices flow before he saw them. As her redoubled scent reached his nose, Jack looked back to her sex to watch her lips tremble, a bit of her juices, slipping out, moving down her fold toward her bottom and likely to his desk.

No matter. He would have her clean it up. She had already demonstrated that she enjoyed her own taste.

Jack admired her for a moment or two more and then spoke, his voice a rumble.

"Oh yes, slut, I am your Master. You are mine now. Your body exists only for my pleasure. You exist only to please me. You are my slut, my toy, my slave."

He paused, watching her reaction.

After a beat Jack leaned forward in the chair, sitting upright. He pulled himself into the desk, his legs going under, his chest touching her inner thighs, his head level with her breasts. He bent his head down between her ample breasts and took a deep breath. He let it out, slowly, into her cleavage.

"These tits are mine."

He put his hands on her thighs, pushing his chair back and bringing his head down to her pussy. His lips almost touching hers. After a few breaths on her lips he drew in a deep breath.

"Mmmmm, I like the way your cunt smells, slut."

He shifted his legs forward and pulled his chest back until he was leaning back in his chair, but now his face was about two feet away from her pussy.

"Touch yourself, slut. Rub your pussy for me. Play with your titties. I want you to masturbate yourself, put on a good show for your master." He paused. "But do not cum. Bring yourself to the brink. Do not climax. Can you do that, fuck toy? Can you be a good slave and not quite, cum?"

"For your Master?"
 
"Oh yes, slut, I am your Master. You are mine now. Your body exists only for my pleasure. You exist only to please me. You are my slut, my toy, my slave."

Nerves and excitement and arousal all twisted together in Georgie's belly. She could barely believe she was doing this. Agreeing to this. Sitting naked… open… utterly exposed. When did shy, quiet, mousy little Georgie transform into a wanton, willing sex slut?

Because she suddenly realised she was exactly that. His slut. His slave. Not because she'd signed the contract, but because she wanted to be. She'd known him a matter of minutes, but he'd already made her feel more desired, more desirable, than her bastard ex ever had.

She could feel her breathing quicken, her pulse throbbing. Her breasts shimmied with each rise and fall of her chest.

He leaned close, breathing into her cleavage. "These tits are mine."

She bit back a whimper, arching her back slightly toward him as he leaned back, her nipples tightening.

He rested his hands on her thighs and his touch was electric, jolting straight to her core. He bent forward, his warm breath teasing at her slick pussy and she moaned softly, shifting her hips, seeking more.

"Mmmmm, I like the way your cunt smells, slut."

Georgie had never felt so wet, so wild. Her clit throbbed, her pussy aching and empty.

He leaned back, running his eyes over her, and Georgie felt that gaze like a physical caress.

"Touch yourself, slut. Rub your pussy for me. Play with your titties. I want you to masturbate yourself, put on a good show for your master."

He seemed to be challenging her, testing her. Is that what this was?

"But do not cum. Bring yourself to the brink. Do not climax. Can you do that, fuck toy? Can you be a good slave and not quite, cum?"

Georgie almost whimpered, shifting on the desk. Each 'slut' and 'slave' and 'fuck toy' sending a pulse of arousal through her, ratcheting her excitement higher and higher.

"For your Master?"

She licked her lips, staring at him through her half-lowered lashes. "If it should please you, Master."

She slid her hands up her belly and over her ample tits, tugging slightly on her pale pink nipples as she pressed her breasts together. She let the bounce free as she continued to slide her fingers up her throat and over her tongue, sucking at them a moment before bringing them to circle her taut peaks, tweaking and tugging, leaving them shining and wet, puckering in the cool air.

Georgie moaned, leaning back on one hand as she lifted her feet to brace on the arm rests of his chair. She locked her eyes on his and extended her tongue, licking and sucking on two fingers before reaching down to slide them slowly over her neatly trimmed pussy, long strokes, spreading her glistening pussy lips wide for his heated gaze before circling her swollen clit.

She gasped, hips bucking up against her own teasing fingers. Her whimpers were growing in volume, tits bouncing as she panted for breath. Her eyes drifted closed as her neck arched and her head fell back. Her entire body undulated, hips rolling, grinding against her fingers.

Georgie's focus was shifting, her audience almost forgotten as she writhed closer and closer to the edge. She pumped two fingers inside, using her thumb to rub at her throbbing clit. She arched with a gasp, on the verge of tumbling into ecstasy.

A throat clearing echoed through the office and Georgie's eyes flew open. She pulled her hand away with a soft cry of protest. Sitting up, panting, she curled her glistening fingers around her shimmying tits, pressing them together. She pressed her knees together, trapping her throbbing clit, even as she dragged on her nipples with her thumbs, her fingers buried in the deep cleavage between her tits.

"please," she whimpered, no thought but the raging need throbbing through her veins. "Master, please?"
 
"No."

Jack sat back in his chair, his face impassive. He had thoroughly enjoyed Georgie's show. Watching her body writhe as she played with her juices on her tits, making them shimmer as they shook. She spread her pussy wide open for his viewing pleasure. What a good little slut.

And she stopped herself too. He needed to clear his throat to remind her, but still, pretty amazing for someone who seemed so nervous and unsure at the start of this.

Jack pushed his chair back away from the desk, pulling the arms of the chair out from under her feet. He stood, stepping to the desk and pushing Georgie's legs apart, spreading her wide open again. He pushed her down, gently but forcefully, laying her back down on the desk. His left hand moved to her slit, running up and down her labia, just teasing her, not applying pressure, but gathering her juices on his fingers. She heard his zipper being undone. His left hand left her slit, bringing his fingers to his mouth and taking a taste as his right hand moved to her nipples, taking one in his hand and squeezing it.

"Tasty little cunt you have there, fuck meat," Jack said as his left hand moved back to her slit and began to tease her clit, running over it, but applying no pressure.

"You belong to me now, slave." A pause. He moved to her other nipple and gave it a squeeze. "Your pleasure belongs to me, slut. When you cum, you cum for me, not for yourself."

His hands left her body for a moment. There was the rustling of cloth. Then his hands were on her hips pulling Georgie's ass slightly over the edge of the desk.

"Now, my delicious little whore, you may cum."

His hard cockhead pressed against her wide open cunt. Jack didn't grunt, he pushed forward, spreading her wider still with his engorged cock.
 
"Tasty little cunt you have there, fuck meat."

Georgie arched with a whimper, the filthy words as much as the pinching of her nipple shooting lightning straight to her core. She shuddered, the featherlight stroking of her clit only a maddening tease.

"You belong to me now, slave."

"Yes," she moaned, pressing her aching nipple up for more. "Your slave, your slut..."

"Your pleasure belongs to me, slut. When you cum, you cum for me, not for yourself."

"Only for you," she agreed, "master, please…" Hand curled around her hips, pulling her to the edge of the desk, and Georgie moaned, trembling.

"Now, my delicious little whore, you may cum."

Georgie gasped, arching her back as his cock pressed against her, opening her, stretching her. "Oh fuck," she whined, "so big, too big… I can't! I can't…" She twisted, clutching at his shoulders.

She whimpered, her pussy clenching around him. Georgie had never felt anything like it. It felt like he was splitting her in two, inexorably driving deeper and deeper. Pushing her closer and closer to the edge of…

She cried out, thrashing under him, exploding around him, her pussy throbbing in time with her heartbeat.

"Master!"
 
"Master!"

As Georgie released herself to her pleasure, lashing about and writhing around like a wild thing, Jack held her on his cock with his left hand, keeping his cock balls deep inside her, enjoying the feel of her grating, pulsating pussy on his cock. His right hand reached down between her legs and grabbed her clit. He squeezed it hard, pulling it against each jump of hips, each flop of her body as she screamed and jerked about on his desk.

As hard as she was cumming she may even squirt all over him. Jack smiled at the idea of her making more of her delicious cum.

Jack waited. The pleasure from her orgasm on his cock was intense, but it was far from enough to put him over the edge. So he waited. He waited for her to finish cumming, working her clit to make sure she took as long as possible. He wanted her to remember this orgasm for the rest of her life. To remember that as soon as her Master entered her she came harder than she ever had before.

But not harder than she ever would again.

When she was done, he would fuck her. Not right away, let her catch her breath. He would fuck her and fuck her hard; show her what being his slave really meant.
 
Georgie trembled, gasping little mewls of pleasure between panting for breath, as she slowly floated back down to earth. In all her life she'd never climaxed so hard, so fast. Her entire body still tingled with awareness.

She started to shift, but was held in place by a firm hand on her hip.

"Master?" she whispered. Her pussy ached, stretched tight around his cock, still buried inside her. Georgie moaned. The fleeting glimpse she'd had of the bulge behind his zipper had been impressive, but nothing compared to what she was feeling now. She felt impaled… stretched beyond she would have believed possible.

And yet, teetering on the brink between pleasure and pain, filled to the very limit, she felt so indescribably aroused. So desired. So powerful and yet at the same time, so owned.

She lifted her hands, rolling her breasts, pushing them together, tugging on her tightly perked nipples with a moan, her head rolling back. Undulating her hips, squeezing her tight pussy she pleaded softly. "Master, please, more?"
 
"Master, please, more?"

Jack slyly smiled. He felt Georgie moving beneath him, felt her hips moving, her pussy clenching down on his massive rod keeping her full. She felt good. He watched her playing with her breasts, pulling and teasing her own nipples. She had just cum, and cum spectacularly all over his cock, and she wanted more.

"What a horny little cunt you have, slut. Here you are, whore, having just cum, and cum hard, and you want more? Don't deny it. My cock was inside you for the whole thing. Buried deep inside you, all the way up to my balls, stretching your wanton twat so much that not a single drop of your girl juice has dripped out onto my balls."

Jack moved one hand from her hips to her exposed, engorged clitoris. He pinched it, and pulled it, taking his time to play with it, watching her every response, enjoying her reactions while impaled on his giant phallus.

"I bet, when I pull back a little, when I break the seal of your cunt lips just a little, that your cunt juice will come flowing out. I wonder, how much cunt juice is in there, cum slut?" He pinched her clit. "How much did you cum a moment ago?" he pulled on her clit. "Did you come in drops?" Pinch and twist. "Or in buckets?" Pull.

He paused, waiting for an answer, pulling his hand away from her clit and moving it to her hip, holding her down, holding her in place. As she found her voice and tried to answer, Jack worked his pullman muscle, making his cock throb and grow inside her pussy.

"Does your slutty little cunt need to cum again, fuck toy? Are you about to have another orgasm? Are you that much of a horny cum-loving slut that you need to cum again already? I haven't even started fucking you yet. Not really. And you love it. You love everything about it, don't you? You have waited your entire life to be owned. To be a wanton, needy, fuck slut, a cum dump, a sperm receptacle, to be used over and over and over as my pleasure piece and nothing else matters, does it?"
 
Last edited:
Georgie shuddered, alternating between needy whimpers and gasps for breath, her body still wracked with the aftershocks of the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. And yet, even as his words washed over her, she knew he was right. She wanted more. She needed more.

When she'd walked through the doors of his office such a short time ago, all she'd wanted… all she'd needed… was the secretarial job. And all she'd had to offer, or so she thought, was the willingness to work hard at it.

How was it that in a matter of less than an hour she found herself naked on her back, writhing, impaled on the thickest cock she'd ever taken? What power did this man have? Was he right? Was she such a horny little cum-craving slut? Just a living, needy fuck toy wanting only to be used again and again and again?

Well, that answer to that at least, appeared obvious.

She may have come into his office focussed on the secretarial job, but at this moment, everything she wanted, everything she needed, had narrowed to the cock currently stretching her aching pussy and the load of hot cum that she craved.

"Yes, Master!" she moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist and grinding herself against him, desperate for more. "I'm your horny cum-craving fuck slut, a cum dump waiting to be filled! Please, Master! Use me… fuck me… fill me! Please!"
 
Back
Top