Sisters Wishes

A4mushroom

Really Experienced
Joined
May 31, 2011
Posts
233
(closed for orgasmicallyfun)
Beth lay on her bed in her room, her headphones playing music in her ears. She had her eyes closed and was relaxed in her loose gym shorts and plain white tee shirt. A voice brought her back to Earth as she slowly began to drift off to sleep.

'Beth, your mother and I are leaving now. We won't be back 'till late.' her father told her from the door way. He was dressed formally and the smell of his cologne reached Beth on the other side of the room. Beths parents were going out for a meal for their anniversary and leaving her alone in the house with her older brother, Scott. Beth was obsessed him. She didn't know what it was but she thought about him constantly, bigger than any crush she had ever had. She had felt this way about him for a while and had decided some time ago that the fact they were related shouldn't get in the way of them having a physical relationship. Although she had never openly discussed the issue with him, she figured her flirtatious attitude and constant teasing was enough to give him the right idea. However it didn't seem to be working as he was yet to make an advance on her. She figured that he just hadn't cottoned on yet and that she needed to up her game.

She acknowledged her father and sat up on the bed, removing the buds from her ears. She waited for a while until she heard her parents car pull out of the drive. She looked down at her crotch. Between her legs, the irritating tingle she felt in her pussy grew as she thought about her brother. She couldn't stand sitting in her room all night when she knew he was just down the hall and their was no one around to interrupt them.

Beth rose from the bed and left her room. She bounced down the hall and appeared in her brothers doorway.

'Move Beth, I'm going for a shower.' he moaned immediately.
 
Last edited:
Scott had just gotten home from playing a game of football with his friend. He was a little sweaty and he was waiting to say goodbye to his parents before taking a shower. They were going out for their anniversary dinner and usually didn't come back till late. Once he said goodbye the them he headed down the hall to go get in the shower when he bumped into his little sister Beth. He noticed something about her recently, she seemed very flirtatious towards him and Scott found it a little weird considering they were brother and sister.

"Move Beth I'm going to take a shower" He said to her looking at her as she blocked the doorway. He looked down quickly and noticed he could see right through her white tee shirt. "Don't make me push you" He added in a teasingly tone.
 
"Don't make me push you"

"Looks like your going to have to push me then." She told him in a cocky attitude. She crossed her arms and stood firm in the door way to show that she wasn't moving. She had crossed her arms underneath her boobs and pushed them up, emphasizing them a lot. She supported a large pair of 34C's and she knew that her thin shirt was a little to transparent in places. Even if he couldn't see the flesh of her awesome globes through the thin fabric of her shirt, the heat in her womb was causing the rest of her body to react. Her nipples pointed forward and stuck out of her shirt in an extremely noticeable fashion.

She could smell the sweat on him and it only heightened her arousal further. It was as if the his scent was an aphrodisiac for her, effecting some sort of primal instinct deep within her. All she knew was that she was more attracted to him that she had ever been.
 
Scott noticed her pushing her boobs up and out at him and he didn't feel like dealing with this right now. Reaching out he grabbed his sister by the hip and lifted her up out of his way and he continued on his way to the bathroom closing the door behind him. Once he was inside he started stripping down pulling his shirt and shorts off and then he stepped under the hot water. It felt good and relaxing running down his muscular body and huge cock. After washing himself he stepped out and dried off wrapping the towel around his waist and opening the door heading back towards his room.
 
When he touched her it felt like a shot of electricity through her body. She admired his strength as he picked her up and moved her aside easily. She followed behind him down the hall until he closed the bathroom door in her face without even glancing back at her. This offended her a little and she banged on the door. She gave up however after she heard him turn on the shower.

Returning to his room, she sat on his bed and waited for him to come back. She laid back with her head against the pillow and gently closed her eyes. Her mind recalled all the fantasies she had dreamt up of her brother fucking her intensly in this very bed. She would all ways imagine them trying to be a quiet as possible but they would all ways wake their parents. In Beth's perfect world her parents would enter the room but instead of shouting, they would be completely fine with their children fucking and leave them to continue.

Beth had become caught up in her imagination and her fingers were slowly rubbing her swollen clit through her shorts. She also noticed that the sound of the shower had stopped so she sat up on the side of the bed and waited for her brother to enter.
 
Scott headed down the hall and as he was about to enter his room he grabbed his towel and opened it up just like every other time. Only this time he wasn't expecting his sister to be in his room sitting on his bed. His towel was already open exposing his massive cock to his sister before he quickly re wrapped the towel around him. "Sis what the hell are you doing in here?" He hoped she didn't see but after looking up he saw her eyes looking right at him.
 
Beth was shocked by the size of her brothers dick after he had accidentally exposed it to her. She wondered, if it ever did come to it, how she would fit such a package in side her but she was willing to give it a good go. Her lips curled into a smile when she recognized the embarrassment in his voice and face.

"I was waiting for you." She replied to his snappy question. She rose from the bed as he squirmed in his embarrassment. "You shy?" She asked him, crossing his room and advancing on him.
 
"Shy? Why would I be shy? I have nothing to be shy about sis. I was just caught off guard by seeing you sitting on my bed" He backed up slightly and walking around his sister. He then thought of a way he could prove he wasn't shy. Letting go of his towel he turned around to face her so she could look at his cock again. Bending down he grabbed his shorts and pulled them up and grabbed a shirt as well from his dresser and pulled it over his head. "See not shy"
 
Her jaw dropped a little when her turned to face her, completely naked. This time she got an eye full of his thick man hood and she dared to think about how large it would become once he was aroused. After he pulled up his shorts and put on his tee shirt it took her a moment to wake her self from the trance his cock had put her in. She pulled her gaze from the crotch of his shorts and took a step forward.

"You shouldn't really be showing your little sister your big cock, should you?" She had stepped even closer to him and made sure she emphasized the words 'big cock' as she smiled a devilish smile.
 
Scott felt a wave of excitement rush over him when he heard his sister emphasize the words big cock but he didn't shot it. "Well my little sister shouldn't be sitting and waiting in her brother's room when she knew he was taking a shower" This time he didn't back away when she moved closer to him. He knew she liked him but Scott wasn't quite sure just how much. She was always flirting with him before but this was the first time she ever used the word cock around him.
 
"Well, the house is empty so I thought I'd come and keep you company." She was crossing the room with each of her slow step towards him, their eyes locked together. "Mom and dad wont be home for a while..." She in his personal space now but she advanced further. "And I need to be kept occupied." She said this sentence in a hushed tone. They were stood facing each other, inches apart. The only thing keeping her aching pussy from engulfing his massive cock was the thin fabric of her cloths and his shorts.

She had made her advances obvious to him now and the distance between their bodies was too small for a brother and sister to share. It was too obvious for him to ignore.
 
Beth's advance became more and more obvious to Scott as she got closer and spoke to him. He backed up some more until the back of his legs hit his bed and he sat down on the edge. "Why don't you have one of your friends come over to keep you occupied." Scott was running out of ways to escape his little sister's advances on him. Was she really this into him? They were brother and sister why was she doing this.
 
She could invite one of her friend over but all of her friends lacked a massive cock which she longed for and she was having much more fun driving her brother insane with temptation. The fact that they were brother and sister only fuelled the sexual fire burning in her womb. The taboo of them committing such an intimate act was lot more appealing.

"All of my friends are boring." she sighed. Suddenly and swiftly she climbed onto his waist and sat with her thighs either side of his and her ass pressed against his crotch. This was certainly a bold move but she figured that if she was nonchalant about it he would be too surprised, aroused or confused to mention it.

"Plus.." she added, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Non of them have anything that I want." she had returned to her quiet, sexy tone of voice and she stared him square in the eyes as she felt the bulge of his monster cock below her cunt.
 
Scott was caught off guard and before he could try and move away his sister was already sitting on his lap. He could feel her round ass pressing against his groin and he was certain she would feel his bulge against her. He placed his hands on her hips trying to struggle slightly but gave up after a short amount of time. "Well...what is it you want?" He asked softly as he looked down at her breasts then back up to her. Their faces were so close he could feel her warm breath on his lips and he was doing his best to fight off the arousal that was building up inside him,
 
He was holding back his urges,she could see it in his eyes. She knew that his will power was weakening and if there was ever a time for her to make a move now was that time.

"I want your..." her wisper trailed off as their faces got closer together and the sentence was cut short when their lips finally met. She held the kiss for a short moment before pulling her face from his and leaving on his forehead. Her eyes drifted lazily open and her arms tightened around his neck as she returned for a deeper, more passionate kiss. This kiss lasted longer and was followed up by a few, more intense, ones.

She grinded her hips against his as she made a desperate attempt at feeling his thick meat against her tight, teen pussy.
 
Before he knew what was going on Scott felt his sister's lips against his and then her moist tongue rubbing against his. They tongues were locked in a passionate forbidden brother and sister kiss. "Beth we can't.." He said after the first kiss but was cut off as she locked lips with him again giving him an even more passionate kiss than before. His mind was telling him to pull away but he didn't his grip tightened on her hips as he felt her start grinding on his cock. The thin fabric of their shorts wasn't doing much to hide anything. He felt her soft warm pussy on his cock and that didn't help him try and hide his arousal at all. As much as he tried fighting it his cock began to harden beneath her as they continued making out.
 
As they kissed she could feel him hardening beneath him. This excited her, he wasnt disgusted at her and her was, in fact, going along with her incestuous actions and getting hard because of it. She longed to see his mammoth cock in its fully erect state and she wanted to feel his steel member ploughing her tight, little cunt. He began to weakly protest but she muffled him with kisses. She was quite sure that she had removed any doubt in his mind after she felt his grip tighten on her waist.

"We can..." She brought her lips down and began to tenderly kiss his neck. "We should." she told him before planting another deep kiss on his lips.
 
Beth's kisses were like magic no matter how wrong they were. When she kissed him and their tongues met he could taste her saliva and it was almost like an aphrodisiac because it only aroused him more. It wasn't long before his cock was even harder and he could feel even more of her warm young pussy rubbing along his shaft through the shorts. His hands moved on her hips some to the point where his fingertips were resting on her ass. "You are so bad sis" He said softly before she kissed him again. This was so very wrong but he kept becoming more and more aroused.
 
She giggled when he called her bad. She broke from his lips for a moment and her hands pulled her shirt up from the bottom, revealing her large 34C boobs. Her hands then travelled to her backside where she placed them on top of her brothers, forcing him to squeeze the flesh of her ass tightly. As he squeezed her back arched and she forced his head between her large globes. A cute and quite moan escaped her lips as she tilted her head back, eyed closed and hips grinding hard against him. Her pussy was on fire with lust as she roughly dry humped her stud-hung brother.

Her curiosity soon got the better of her and she slipped from his lap to land on her knees between his legs.
 
This was like some kind of twisted sexy dream that Scott was having he never could have seen his sister taking things this far with him. His eyes widened as she exposed her perky breasts to him and as he started at her mounds he felt her hands on his making him squeeze her tight ass firmly and the she forced his head between her breasts. He didn't kiss or suck on them he did enjoy the feeling of her soft warm flesh of her breasts on each side of his face. His cock was as hard as a steel rod.

She then slid off his lap and he figured she was going to leave and to chalk this under one of her teasing sessions but instead she landed on her knees between his legs. His shorts were tenting from his bulging cock it felt like he was going to rip through the fabric. Scoot was curious if Beth was actually going to do what happened in this position.
 
Beth gave another devilish smile to her horny brother as she sat on her knees between his legs. His hard cock was making quite the pyramid in the shorts before her and her arousal was equally matched my the moist heat she felt between her
legs. Slowly, her hand slid its way up his leg and along his thigh. She moved it over his rock hard bulge and rubbed his meat breifly through his shorts. Biting sexually on her lip her hand wandered achingly slowly up to the waistband of his shorts. She tucked a few fingers underneath it and began to slowly pull down the item of clothing.

However she only exposed the starting line of his pubic hair before swiftly pulling her hand away from him completely and sitting back on her knees.

"Now that I've shown you something." she indicated to her tits by squeezing them together with her arms. "You have to show me something." she sat back and waited patiently for her brothers next move.
 
Everything was feeling so amazing, the way ran her small hands over his tenting shorts felt amazing. He could feel the warmth of her skin through the shorts and she was about to pull his shorts down she stopped and backed away. Was she serious? They just crossed the line and already she was teasing and playing with him. Figuring there was no harm in taking off his shorts since she already seen it earlier.

Standing up he grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down, his cock springing forward and pointing towards his sister. Scott then moved to sit back where he was sitting on the edge of the bed. His cock was never this hard before this forbidden situation was really turning him on. He looked over to Beth glancing down at her bare perky breasts before looking into her eyes. "There" He said softly
 
Her brothers dick stood high and mighty in her face. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip a little as she anticipated the large rod in front of her. She had her hands on her knees with her arms pushing her bare breasts together between them as she lent slowly closer to his hot cock. Her tongue came from between her lips and got closer and closer to his pole. The seductive sent of his genital filled her nostrils before she made contact with his flesh. Her tongue lightly touched the reverse side of his cock and she giggled a little.

Widening her tongue, she licked slowly up his shaft towards his throbbing bell. Slowly it widened over the top of his dick, cleaning off all pre-cum. She sucked her tongue back inside her mouth to taste the fluid properly. It acted as only an appetizer and shortly after she had her lips wrapped around her head of her brothers massive dick. She looked up with wide eyes at her brother as she lightly sicked the tip of his dick.
 
Scott watched as his sister moved closer and closer to his cock until he felt the warm of her breath on his member and that made it twitch in excitement. Then he felt her warm moist tongue start running up his shaft until she reached his head and licked up his precum. She looked so sexy doing that he never imagined doing this with his sister but now that they were doing it he was never going to be able to get her out of his head.

She then started lightly sucking on his cock and he let out a soft groan. Reaching out he brushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear looking at her with a smile. "Damn that feels so good sis."
 
Bath sucked intensely on the tip of her brothers cock. It twitched and quivered in front of her and she held eye contact with her brother the whole time. Their eyes reflected each others lust. Some spit had collected in her throat as she sucked the pre-cum from his dick and she brought it into her mouth and let it slid thickly down his shaft and over his balls. The film of saliva had dripped a large bead of liquid slowly down his entire length before slipping over his twitching balls. Grasping a hand round his cock, she opened her mouth and licked a slippery trail down his shaft.

The underside of his dick had become sticky with his sisters saliva and she descended further, her hand gently pumping his cock in her closed fist. Her mouth closed around both of his balls and she licked them vigorously. Dripping a little more spit onto his balls she left them moist. With her eyes still firmly locked with Scotts, she brought her tongue slowly up his shaft once more. The tip was positioned at her lips again and after a small pause she took the large dick into her mouth properly for the firs time. The cock slid inside until it was comfortably filling her mouth. She began to suck like a vacuum cleaner once more.
 
Back
Top