Request: Squeezed Together/Squeezed Between

Hey there stranger. I would apologize for neglecting your thread, but it seems that you tend to do so as well. Here are a couple of recent pics from my thread that might be something like what you're looking for, as well as one new addition.

If you didn't see it I put a vid up fairly recently that's of a similar nature. If you want to see it and can't find it send me a pm and I'll dig up a link for you.

I hope you're doing well. :rose:

Squeezed Together

More Squeezing

Attachments

• 2013-07-02 074457_Lit.jpg
    2013-07-02 074457_Lit.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 2,088
RM3nxKJ.jpg

No size preference right? :eek: While my bust size is nothing compared to isseii's, I'm more than happy to contribute.

Hey there stranger. I would apologize for neglecting your thread, but it seems that you tend to do so as well. Here are a couple of recent pics from my thread that might be something like what you're looking for, as well as one new addition.

If you didn't see it I put a vid up fairly recently that's of a similar nature. If you want to see it and can't find it send me a pm and I'll dig up a link for you.

I hope you're doing well. :rose:

Squeezed Together

More Squeezing

I'm doing well. Busy, but well. Great to see you!

Thank you so much for the fantastic contributions.

I'd very much like to see such a vid.:D

RM3nxKJ.jpg

No size preference right? :eek: While my bust size is nothing compared to isseii's, I'm more than happy to contribute.

All sizes are welcome. They look lovely. A beautiful pic and a sexy size, if you ask me. I love the bit of nip tease between the fingers!

Thank you much for the contribution.

not much to squeeze together so hope you all enjoy

Last edited:
Back