StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually take showers, to which I've brought you along on a couple. My busy life doesn't normally lend time for luxurious baths.

Last night I decided that I wanted do just that, so I lit some candles, ran some nice hot water, added some bubbles and decided to invite you in with me. :devil:

So come in with me, bring a glass of wine.

Mmmmm I like the invite:heart:

Sidetracking here with a little collage I made with the last series......

How can we not love that? Btw, I also love that sensuous new Av you put up. Between the blue eyes, red curls and soft sexy lips, how could any red-blooded man resist? :kiss:

I usually take showers, to which I've brought you along on a couple. My busy life doesn't normally lend time for luxurious baths.

Last night I decided that I wanted do just that, so I lit some candles, ran some nice hot water, added some bubbles and decided to invite you in with me. :devil:

So come in with me, bring a glass of wine.

Glorious! Playful, sexy, shy yet confident...great picks, I just wanna jump in with you!!

I'd gladly volunteer to let you smother in whatever you want... So long as you would be willing to lick it off... ;)

QUOTE=studybuddy;54474582]Mm, wish I could help you wash up :devil:[/QUOTE]

Me too!

Mmmmm I like the invite

whatcha waitin for?

i love the eye pic, which is now your AV.

well, the boobs are great too...

Thanks!

How can we not love that? Btw, I also love that sensuous new Av you put up. Between the blue eyes, red curls and soft sexy lips, how could any red-blooded man resist? :kiss:

Thanks brw!

:rose: you are beautiful :rose:

Aww, thanks! You are too!! :)

Sweet sexy and delicious

thanks Charmer!

Well hello gorgeous.....looks like I have some catching up to do.....I will enjoy every moment and take my time:heart:

Yes you do! Good to see you!

Glorious! Playful, sexy, shy yet confident...great picks, I just wanna jump in with you!!

Thanks Dave! Jump on in! :)

Welcome to my pic thread.......

I love sharing fun, and sometimes naughty pics of myself as well as viewing pics of other people. I have a playful, exhibitionist side and found that Lit would be the perfect place to share with real people, make friends, and have a little safe, naughty fun.

I welcome and appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Not being able to decide on one opening pic or theme, I choose to start with a small sampling depicting who I am....mostly casual and sporty, but I also like to play dress up once in a while. ;)

You are a beautiful woman. Thank you.

If they are anywhere near as good as the visual pleasure you provide... I can't wait to experience it...

Thought I'd check in on my naughty little redhead tonight. Are you having fun teasing all the boys tonight? :D

Thought I'd check in on my naughty little redhead tonight. Are you having fun teasing all the boys tonight? :D

Absolutely! :devil:

I must go shower and tease mine now! :)

I'll catch up with all you fun pervs tomorrow! With more naughty bath pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back