Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually......

You always make me blush.......:eek:

Hopefully you've had a chance to relax after the past week. :rose:

I am working off-line this morning.......... But, I had to take a moment to say hello to the sexiet girl on Lit. I hope you don't mind?

I am working off-line this morning.......... But, I had to take a moment to say hello to the sexiet girl on Lit. I hope you don't mind?

Aww, working on the weekend? Sorry to hear that! No, I don't mind but there are many more sexy ladies on Lit. I'm just a girl.... :cool:
:kiss::kiss:

I'm off to get the grocery shopping done

MMMMMMMm

Aww, working on the weekend? Sorry to hear that! No, I don't mind but there are many more sexy ladies on Lit. I'm just a girl.... :cool:
:kiss::kiss:

I'm off to get the grocery shopping done

A very beautiful girl ;) Have a wonderful day sexy one..............

good morning

Chulos y mamacitas bellas... Me duele la cabeza, pero, asi es la vida.

Como va???[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Buenos dias mami

LO SIENTO!!!! El dolor de la cabeza me previene hablar ingles..

Ok, Ok, I'll stop...I'm not fluent by any stretch, but I took years of Spanish throughout high school and college...;)

Buenos dias, Papis Chulos y mamacitas bellas... Me duele la cabeza, pero, asi es la vida.

Como va???

Oh! I love that Santana song ~smiles~ morning RA, INL, UBW and to all the sweet little girls and Daddies on this fine spring day!

Good morning to my sleepy little princess. It's my fault I kept you up so late last night! Kisses!

Last edited:
~yawns as I wander into the kitchen in search of tea and Daddy~

Good morning adorable sisters and darling daddies!
Hugs and kisses!

JBM, about time he showed up! Welcome!

Hi iNL, RA, UBW and M. :)

Hello

~yawns as I wander into the kitchen in search of tea and Daddy~

Good morning adorable sisters and darling daddies!
Hugs and kisses!

JBM, about time he showed up! Welcome!

Hi iNL, RA, UBW and M. :)

Good morning sleepyhead ;)

G
Oh! I love that Santana song ~smiles~ morning RA, INL, UBW and to all the sweet little girls and Daddies on this fine spring day!

Good morning to my sleepy little princess. It's my fault I kept you up so late last night! Kisses!

~finds you in your comfy chair and slids onto your lap~
Good morning, Daddy. Yes...way too late and then the sweetest dream...:)

Good morning dads :)

Ok guys...who stepped in attention whore outside and forgot to wipe their feet?

I see you made yet another new account for the personals..let me guess...'hacked again' or do people realize what a giant, fizzy twat waffle you are and stop talking to you?

Damn......

I see you made yet another new account for the personals..let me guess...'hacked again' or do people realize what a giant, fizzy twat waffle you are and stop talking to you?

Another one? Don't they make a detector or sumfin'? :(

~Checks the bottom of my shoes~ Whew! I'm clean!

I'm barefooted

But, nothing squishing between my toes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back