Red's Adventures (Closed for AniasSilverleaf)

celestialdragon

his little one
Joined
May 7, 2013
Posts
25,323
River Serenity, known throughout the land as "Red", strolled into her favorite pub, whistling a merry tune as she made her way to her table. The curvy bar wench winked at the young adventurer and mage as she prepared a tankard of her favorite apple ale. A small laugh made it's way from the Elf's throat as she carded a slender hand through her vivid long red hair, the emerald green cloak sliding from her face, revealing her pointed ears and soulful green eyes.

She sat down at her table as Trinity made her way to the table, plopping her feet, clothed in soft deerskin boots, and accepted the tankard with a nod of thanks.

"Will you be having your usual, Red?" Trinity asked with a smile.

"Of course, Trinity. You know where to find me when it's done," the woman replied, lifting the tankard to dusty rose pink lips. "Any news?"

"The Lord in the fiefdom two leagues from here is looking for someone to talk to his Lady. He wants a mage versed in healing," Trinity said, head cocked in thought. "And Sir Eldric wants to see you again, says that he misses you."

"They all miss me, in the end," Red joked. "Pray tell, does he require a token of my affection for the upcoming tourney?"

"He didn't say. He'll be coming up tomorrow, though."

Red shrugged. "Alright, we'll see if I'm here. Let them know Red's set up shop for now. Now shoo, you have drunkards to serve."

"Drunkards like yourself!" Trinity laughed, but she did as the Elven woman said.

Red also laughed quietly, lifting the tankard once more to her lips, her eyes scanning the tavern before relaxing. The dark browns and greens of her people were clad on her body in the form of trousers and tunic, with a cream linen shirt underneath, hiding the expanse of her chest and the feminine curves of her hips.
 
A lone figure sat in a dark secluded corner, the hooded cloak of deepest green hid it's form. One equally green gloved hand held a long pipe, a pleasant aromatic scented smoke curls up from it's bowl. Ever so often the tobacco would glow, faintly lighting a alabaster complexion within the hood.

Silky soft platinum blonde hair, tied back by a simple leather cord, lay hid beneath the hood. The curvaceous Brunette serving wench would blush, as serving this lone individual incites the behavior. Nodding slowly in way of acknowledgment to her, this also strangely enough incites a smile. A fine brow arches at this behavior, as lately this was nothing new.

The opposite green gloved hand rests on a table, as often as the pipe a tin tankard would touch hidden lips. Upon exhaling smoke, the location a pair of slightly smiling lips could be identified. A small almost imperceptible turn of the head, the hint of stormy pale blue grey eyes is seen. A small gesture dismisses the girl quickly, a pout puffs the wenches rosy cheeks.

An obvious change occurred within the mysterious cloaked one sitting at a corner table. This happened the very instant the beautiful Elf enters the Tavern definitely a free spirit. Thinking to himself ''She's quite the catch for any fortunate male.'' his inner voice sounded loud to him. The name the Barmaid referred to her as Red, the flaming color of silken hair the reason why. Blue gray eyes just couldn't be drawn away, catching himself doing this he quickly took a drink of mead to hide it.
 
Last edited:
Red continued drinking her tankard, occasionally conversing with other patrons, swapping stories or listening to a job before accepting or declining.

She stood up after her third tankard, and made her way back to the room reserved as a sort of bathroom, and quickly relieved herself before heading back, looking forward to the scrumptious meal that she was looking forward to eating.
 
Anias felt a need to meet this girl, tapping the tobacco from the bowl of his pipe, tucking it away into his pocket he stood. With tankard in hand as Red entered the privy, strolls casually to the bar petting the Tavern mouser. The orange tabby purred loudly from the affection, he turns about without looking bumping into Red. Sending both careening toward a nearby table, grasping the girl about her waist firmly.

Turning her about so that he'd take the brunt of any impact, crashing on top of the table it collapsed under their combined weight. In a very melodic voice with laughter rising to the surface he spoke. ''Please do excuse my clumsiness M'lady.'' His hood had fallen back revealing his smiling handsome elvish face. ''Are you harmed in any way? I do sincerely hope not.''
 
Last edited:
Red was certainly not expecting to bump into the other Elf, nor sent into a table. Luckily, he got most of the impact.

She gave a warm, reassuring smile, her eyes studying his handsome visage. "No, I'm unharmed, thank you for asking," she said. "What about you, though? Are you okay?" She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She had seen him, of course, upon her entrance to the Tavern. She typically didn't associate with her own kind, though. They usually meddled too much in her affairs.
 
Anias was quite speechless when she smiles down upon him, reassured she's unharmed he enjoyed her studying his visage. Realizing he's still got his arms firmly about her waist, he finally noticed she's answering his question. ''I am relieved you are unharmed.'' Oh by Oberon she is even more beautiful up close he thought. ''Oh, I'm quite unharmed M'lady. I thank thee for asking.''

Her sweet voice was like lovely music dancing about his pointed ears. ''I am Anias Silverleaf, who do I have the pleasure of bumping into M'lady?'' Those eyes almost took his breath as he gazes up into hers. He didn't want this moment to end, though he knew it eventually would. But no harm in attempting to prolong it, surely that wouldn't hurt anything at all.
 
Last edited:
"River Serenity, but I'm called Red," Red said with a smile. She didn't even mind his arms around her waist.
 
''A very pretty name you have River Serenity, but as you wish Red it shall be.'' It was quite clear she didn't mind being in his strong arms. Right at that moment Trinity plodded over, hands on her ample hips with a frown. ''You're clumsy for a Elf Sir and you ruined the table!'' Anias looks at Trinity and back to Red with a jovial laugh. ''I'm certain a gold coin would suffice dear, Trinity is it?'' Reaching into his pocket to pluck out the coin, he flips it into he ample cleavage.
 
"It's alright, Trinity," Red laughed, looking over at the barmaid. "Is my dinner ready?"

"Yeah, it's ready, you scoundrel." Trinity said with a smile.

Red turned back to Anias. "Would you sup with me?"
 
''I would be honored to sup with you Red.'' Grinning at Red he wondered if she's going to get off of him. Sliding his arms from around her waist slowly so she could. ''You must get off of me first I believe.''
 
"Of course," Red said, sliding off of him with ease. She dusted off her trousers and straightened the collar of her tunic.
 
Rising to his feel with the ease only Elves possess, tugging his forest green tunic down. ''Lead on Red, I shall follow.'' With a smile and a nod Anias passed Trinity trying to wiggle the gold coin from her cleavage. As Red led the way to her table, Anias couldn't resist watching the sway of her hips. I hail from Brooke Meadow of elven lands...where do you hail from Red?
 
Last edited:
"Shadow Springs," Red said, sitting down at her table and gesturing for him to take a seat. She plopped her feet up and drank from her tankard. "'Twas lovely."
 
''Shadow Springs you say?'' Removing his cloak draping it over the back of the chair. ''Hmm... it does sound very familiar to me.'' Taking a seat on opposite side of the table, sitting forward with his elbows on it. Stormy blue grey eyes casually observe Red, as a slight smile curls upon his lips.
 
Last edited:
"It's over by one of the hot springs on Elven land, about a day and half ride from the southeast border of the Whispering Forest." Red drank from her tankard again, green eyes studying him.
 
''I've passed through occasionally, it's beautiful countryside indeed.'' Anias was accustomed to adversaries studying him, but the way Red's green eyes were it's like his soul was gazed into. Right at that moment a loud growls heard, looking down his mischievous side is revealed. ''Quiet yourself down there, we have a lady present.''
 
Red chuckled warmly, taking another swig from her tankard. "So, up here on business?" she asked as their food was brought to them. Roasted pig fresh off the spit with a wide variety of vegetables and herbs, as well as a fresh tankard and some warm bread. "Thanks, Trinity," she said before diving in.
 
''Most would assume the Tournament.'' As the food had arrived Anias would serve Red before himself. ''Alas, such things as Human Knights trying to impress the Court Ladies, does not interest me.'' Refilling her tankard then filling his own he serves himself, looking to Trinity with a nod and pleasant smile. ''Many thanks m'lady Trinity, it looks truly delicious.''
 
Last edited:
"Hear, hear," Red agreed, taking a bite of her helping of the food. "Aye, most would assume the tourney, partially why I'm here. They like to keep me on hand for injuries."
 
''Ahh, now I shall have a reason to attend.'' Taking a large bite of pork and potatoes before she could respond. "A Healer, Mage or both lady Red?'' Lifting his tankard to take a drink of it's contents.
 
"Both. Mage by birth, healer by training," Red said around a mouthful of warm, buttered bread. "The magic helps in the healing, and if I can heal myself, I can perform magic quicker. It all balances out."
 
''I'm a freelance Knight of the line of Oberon himself.'' Following her example, Anias takes a slice of bread, buttering it with the knife. ''I go wherever those that need assistance, not a mercenary my Code is true.'' Taking the bread to sop pork drippings before biting into it.
 
"I trust those with their own Code more than those who follow someone else," Red admitted, taking a huge bite. "I got my own Code, and it works out fine for me." She smiled and shrugged. "The rest of my brethren didn't take too kindly too it, but they understand more now. A Mage isn't as easily controlled by someone else's Code."
 
Back
Top