King of the School and the New Girl (CLOSED)

He took off her top and then her bra. Her perky boobs were revealed. She moaned out as he sucked on her nipple. Her hand was brought to his boxers. She slipped her hand in. She stroked his cock. She grinned feeling his size. She was pumping his cock in her hand. She stepped down onto her feet. She took his hand and lead him to the table. She pushed him down on the table. She pushed his boxers off. She licked at his cock softly.
 
He loved the taste of her erect nipple in his mouth as he gently bit down on it while swirling his tongue around it. He gasped slightly feeling her petite hand milk his hard shaft. She led him over to a table pushing him down on to it. Laying back on the table, He felt her lick his cock gently. He brought up his hand to run through her hair and help 'bobb' her head on his cock. Moaning out her name as she pleasured him.
 
He brought his hand into her long hair. He was guiding her head up and down. She loved hearing him moaning out. She looked up at him and winked. She stroked his balls as she moved her mouth down his cock. She was sucking at his cock hard. She was sliding her mouth up and down his cock. Her boobs were jiggling as she took him fully into her mouth. She was sucking hard at his cock as she massaged his balls.
 
Scott could feel his balls start to tighten under her expert work with her mouth. Copious amounts of pre-cum leaked from the tip of his cock head as he was about to explode into her mouth."I'm so close baby! I want to feel you riding my cock!" He exclaimed
 
She pulled her mouth off his cock. She stroked his chest. She slid on top of him. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. She pushed his cock into her pussy. She moaned out. She was sliding down on his cock. She leaned into him. Her boobs were pressed up against his chest as she was moving up and down on his cock moaning out.
 
Placing both his hands on her hips, he helped her ride his cock. "God! your so tight!"I love the feeling of your tits on my chest!" Scott continued to pump into Charlie, His balls smacking her firm ass with every thrust into her
 
"Oh baby this feels good." She cried out. She was moving her hips up and down on his cock. She kissed him passionately as was she riding him. "I must say I'm glad I met you." She said with a laugh. She was riding his cock and it felt so good. Her boobs were slamming against his chest.
 
"I'm so glad I met you too"he said grinning. "I can see we are going to be doing this a lot in the future he said in between kissing her. "How close are you baby? I'm ready to blow my load into you." he said thrusting into her rapidly.
 
"Oh we will in lots of different places and positions." She said with a laugh. She was moaning out as she was riding him it felt so good. Her pussy was tightening round him. "Oh baby I'm so close." She said. She closed her eyes as she began cumming. "Cum in me now." She said gripping to his body as she shook as she came.
 
The pleasure was so intense when her pussy tightened around his shaft as she came on him, His fat cock head pulsed once releasing a torrent of his thick, hot cum deep inside her. Grunting, his cock pulsed several more times white washing the inside walls of her contracting vagina, mixing with her flowing juices.He held her tightly to him, burying his tongue in her mouth with a passionate kiss.
 
He was cumming deep in her. She was looking into his eyes as they kissed. He was filling her wet pussy up. She moaned into his mouth. She stroked his chest softly. "Oh god this amazing." She said as she was riding through her orgasm. Her boobs were heaving in and out as she was breathing heavy. She looked into his eyes. She was beginning to come down from her orgasm. "Oh baby I've never had such great sex." She said smiling looking into his eyes.
 
Scott's now softening cock was still buried in Charlie. Oh Honey, that was amazing!! I hope this means you will wear my jersey at school to show everyone you are mine, and I am yours." He said taking his hand from her hip to spank her playfully.
 
"Well you've got to ask me to be your girlfriend first." She said. She stroked his arm softly. She kissed at his neck. "I'm glad you came home with me. Do you want to stay the night?" She said. She was kissing at his neck and then bite lightly leaving a love bite.
 
Scott smiled at her and said formally "Charlie Granger, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? Of course I'd love to spend the night with you." He then planted his lips to hers as his hands went to massage her breasts.
 
Charlie blushed looked at Scott. She was so happy he was asking her this. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend Scott. I will wear your varsity jacket proudly baby." She said. She stroked his chest softly as she kissed him passionately. She looked into his eyes. "Let's go shower." She said. She slid off the table. She took his hand and went upstairs to the bathroom. She turned the shower on and slid in the shower. The hot water ran down her body it felt so good.
 
Scott slid in directly behind Charlie, grabbing some body wash , he applied a large amount of suds to his palms then grabbed her ample breasts and started kneading them in his hands soaping them up. He moved his pelvis closer to her behind letting his manhood rub against her ass as he continued to 'suds' her.
 
Scott was rubbing body wash onto Charlie's boobs. He was kneading her boobs. She moaned out softly. She loved feeling his hands on her body. He made her feel so good. His cock was rubbing up against her ass. She was grinding up against his cock. "I want you in me baby." She said. She wanted his cock deep in her wet pussy.
 
Scott took a hold of Charlie's hips and whirled her around to face him. His cock was now fully erect, grabbing her rear he lifted her up so that she was against him and pushed her back against the shower wall His fat cock head was at her puffy vagina lips. Pushing his hips forward, he penetrated her in one thrust."This what you wanted babe?" he said looking at her with a coy smile.
 
He was holding onto her hips. He whirled her around to face him. She looked into his eyes. She stroked his chest. She kissed him. He lifted her ass up. He pushed her back up against the wall. He cock rubbed against her wet pussy. He pushed into her. He was sliding into her pussy. He was thrusting into her. "Yes I wanted your cock and I love you giving it to me." She said. She kissed him passionately her tongue playing with his. Her eyes were locked on his. She was thrusting down on his cock. She liked him in her.
 
Scott grunted in satisfaction feeling her tight,wet pussy envelope his hard shaft. He started thrusting into her at a good rhythm only taking his eyes of hers occasionally to look down at her heaving breasts. He loved the big size of her breasts. "I can tell we are not going to get much sleep tonight." he chuckled
 
"Well sleep is for boring people." She said with a laugh. She closed her eyes leaning more back against the wall as he thrusted into her. She bite her lip moaning hard. "Oh god your making me feel so good." She said. She kissed him as she thrust down on his cock. Her pussy tightening round him. She was not to far off reaching an orgasm.
 
His balls slapped her ass with each hard thrust echoing through the shower chamber. Scott lowered his head to nuzzle against her neck with his mouth and began to gently suck and bite on her exposed neck.,while still thrusting into her like an animal in the throes of mating season.
 
His balls were slapping against her ass. His head nuzzled against her neck. He began sucking and biting on her neck. She moaned out. He was thrusting into her. He was fucking her so hard in an animalistic way. She was thrusting her hips back against him. She loved feeling him so deep in her. She was so wet.
 
Scott's fat cock head was pushing up against Charlie's cervix when It began to twitch violently, his cock shoot out a long thick glob of his virile sticky seed into Charlie's young, fertile womb. His cock pulsed serval more times as he coated her womb's walls. He held her close to him as he spurted round after round of his cum into her hungering wet pussy."God! I've never came so much in my life! You are a great lover! he said looking deep into her gorgeous eyes as his cock pulsed inside her.
 
Charlie came deep in Scott. She was moaning out. Her pussy was tightening round him. She began cumming all over his cock. He was holding her to him as they were cumming together. She was breathing heavily. She was slowly coming down from her orgasm. "Me either. You are so great." She said looking into his eyes. She kissed him passionately. "I think we are going to have a great relationship." She said. She stroked his muscular arm. She kissed at his neck. She bite his neck playfully making a mark. She wanted people to know he was hers.
 
Back
Top