Is it a bad thing if a girl gets too wet during sex?

Ah, the days of self-lubrication!

I loved it when my wife would get so horny that I could slide into her with one single push.

Now, however, menopause is taking its toll, so those days are, regrettably behind us without additional assistance.

So, as far as this guy's concerned, it'd have to be a WHOLE lot of wet to be too much...
 
That guy is a big baby. Never was any guy I was with disgusted by me soaking my panties. If anything, they wanted to either go down on me or fuck my brains out even more. The guy you are referring to needs to grow the fuck up.
 
Okay. I haven't yet gone back and read through all the comments; but I'm bumping this because I HAVE been told, You get TOO wet, or something along those lines. I can't tell you how many years I spent self conscious about this. Bastards.
 
Too wet? nope, no such thing in my book. In fact from start to finish i love seeing ( and helping ) what starts as a damp/moist/wet pussy get absolutely soaking. Even better if there's a gush or a squirt somewhere in the play session.
I take it that 'she's' in the right headspace for a proper play if she's nice and wet before we get really down to it.
 
Okay. I haven't yet gone back and read through all the comments; but I'm bumping this because I HAVE been told, You get TOO wet, or something along those lines. I can't tell you how many years I spent self conscious about this. Bastards.

Quick response...this is not possible...too wet? Isn't that THE goal, after all?
 
Okay. I haven't yet gone back and read through all the comments; but I'm bumping this because I HAVE been told, You get TOO wet, or something along those lines. I can't tell you how many years I spent self conscious about this. Bastards.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I hope you've been able to move past that and are enjoying satisfying sex with thoughtful partners now.

A certain amount of friction is required during intercourse to create the nerve stimulations that take both men and women to orgasm. If either partner generates too much natural lubricant during foreplay there is the possibility that it may be "too wet" to achieve orgasm. I wouldn't necessarily consider that a bad thing though and I would certainly never be critical of my partner if that were to happen. To me, and I think to most men wetter is better. And too much wetness just adds to the fun and the challenge of getting a lady off. There are lots of ways of dealing with too much just as there are ways of dealing with too little. Oral foreplay and face sitting are just two of the delightful things that spring to mind. There are of course many more, some sexual and fun and some more mundane.

A woman should never be made to feel bad about her body or her sexuality. A man's job is to satisfy his partner. If he happens to get off along the way that's an added bonus.
 
The ability of some of my fellow males to be dweebs never fails to amaze! Sorry Mar.

In recent years, I have found that some extra lube is usually very handy. I cant complain....it just becomes part of the fun. Nevertheless I must say it is most gratifying to be rewarded with rich juices on those initial explorations. I take it as a signal the woman is as ready as I and I find that very erotic.

As for too much friction, well, toned and talented muscles can make up for that but hey, it makes it last twice as long, so be it! Just need to stay in shape.
 
"to" wet.... OOoooKkkkkk. I think that's a different subject entirely.
 
How much is "too wet" will depend on how much friction you enjoy but there's nothing wrong with being generously self-lubricating.

Though for me, If my clit is overly slick with moisture, I don't get much pleasure from having it played with. Not enough and it just feels raw.
 
I'm all wet and slippery now. I guess I'll take out my vibrator for some play time. Thanks everyone! ;p

Glad we could help. Just make sure you don't get overly wet. I'd hate to see you short out the batteries.
 
And, for the record, after all these years, I still get TOO wet. So suck it!
 
And, for the record, after all these years, I still get TOO wet. So suck it!

That is a wonderful gift you have. Too much wetness is usually an affliction of the very young. Maturity, while a very wonderful thing does unfortunately bring with it a certain dryness. Not complaining, just saying. I'm sure the men in your life are not complaining anymore. :)

PS. I'd love to suck it.
 
To wet is bad. There needs to be some friction. I've only had one girl get 'too wet' during sex (it wasn't a constant problem...hmm, refrain from the jokes) we had to grab a towel to keep wiping us off.

Think of it this way, when a woman gives head, she closes her mouth and adds some suction even with all the spit. A dick needs to be gripped.
 
This is something I struggle with/worry about. I tend to get very wet very easily and it's kind of embarrassing. I was made to feel really self conscious about it years ago when getting hot and heavy with some guy, then when he went to finger me commented how wet and ready I was already when we hadn't even done anything. Umm ok :confused: I've been self conscious about it ever since.
I'm also aware of hanging about on lit when at work by myself and feeling myself getting wet. It's a mix of pleasure and shame.
 
This is something I struggle with/worry about. I tend to get very wet very easily and it's kind of embarrassing. I was made to feel really self conscious about it years ago when getting hot and heavy with some guy, then when he went to finger me commented how wet and ready I was already when we hadn't even done anything. Umm ok :confused: I've been self conscious about it ever since.
I'm also aware of hanging about on lit when at work by myself and feeling myself getting wet. It's a mix of pleasure and shame.

So there are others. It's nice to know. Shall we form a small support group, Miss Cautious?
 
A woman can never get too wet. It's a major turn on to know your body is reacting intensely.
 
Back
Top