SuperPussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Mornin', ladies! Loved the podcast - it's always more fun with a friend, right? :D
Good morning! It is indeed always more fun with a friend...especially one who is hot as hell!
wishing she be more of a freak in bed honestly

dirty talk

more lingerie

less inhibitions

and the age old male request - a third or fourth with us
Ah yes....the age old request. Have you told her you wish she was more freaky?

Hear angels singing when I look at that pic AJ;)

Hope they are rocking out!!! First song that popped into my head... Was lips of an angel by hinder.

To bad you don't work were I do!;)

Productivity might suffer!!!

I l,ove giving oral to my wife but after the third or fourth thigh quivering orgasm she can't take anymore. I just getting warmed up. Wish she would just go with the flow.;)

Well let's turn that around... I wish he'd let me keep playing with his cock after he cums... But nooooo... It's too sensitive!!! *sticks tongue out*

... you can always add more spankings to the bedroom... actually... add them to any room anywhere. .

Nice workplace fun. :D

I'm still waiting *wiggles tushy*

I wish I could say that pose looked familiar! Instead I'll just say DANG!!!!

Does that stand for Damn Awesome, Nice Going?

It's a trap! Our deflector shields can't repel sexiness of that magnitude!! also, I'm definitely following this thread... great collaboration, ladies... :D

I LOOOOVED this!!! *huge grins* you contribute your style of humor and wittiness ANY time!!

You two are absofuckinglutely SMOKING HOT!

She makes my pussy ache on a regular basis!!

yes great idea.
ill be following the exploits of the two of you.
:rose:

Woot!! We'll recording our second episode Monday night!

^that!

And I am going to answer the first question. I wish my hubs could let go of his reservations about being rough with me and just go for it. The handful of times he has it has been wonderful. That is what I want.

I always wanted that from my ex too... It just wasn't who he was... The slut in me was wasted on the romantic in him. Don't get me wrong... I love romance... Flowers, take me dancing, draw me a bubble bath... But when it comes to sex... I want to be possessed, needed, consumed... Then pull me close after I'm limp and kiss me sweetly.

One day maybe ill find him... And he will actually live close enough to enjoy one another!!

Well, between the two of you, I think my evening is shot. Thanks!

You are very welcome... Hope you enjoyed shooting!!

tumblr_n0r3rqpzmJ1r5jqq2o3_400.jpg

Excellent!!

'Mornin', ladies! Loved the podcast - it's always more fun with a friend, right? :D

She's going to be joining me on chapter 2 of neighborhood watch!!

wishing she be more of a freak in bed honestly

dirty talk

more lingerie

less inhibitions

and the age old male request - a third or fourth with us

Seemingly most women are just not wired that way.

love to drop a load there

Just "a" load?

Good morning! It is indeed always more fun with a friend...especially one who is hot as hell!

Oh sweetie... Like I said... You are the younger, skinnier me!! We be sexy bitches!! *grins*

I will speak for him and I and say more like "looks hot & you are fukking sexy" he's to polite to say it :p

Love a lady who can do her man's dirty talking for him!

Lol right!!!! However I support his dirty talking as well :)

I bet he's not polite when he gets going with you! :D

When given my approval he can be a very, very, naughty boy :devil:

I am very polite in public. But in private...and with Kitty's approval...I can say things that make the paint melt off the walls and can fry an egg with the heat of my words! :devil:

Sorry Eliza and AJ...only Kitty gets to hear those things! Maybe one day if you ask nicely, she might give me permission to speak to you that way as well! ;)

Sometimes.... But sometimes I'm greedy and want my lover all to myself.

I agree.
I remember one time when I was in my twenties we were five girls and four boys. We were in one of the boys living room watching tv. Today I don't remember who started it all but after a while it was like everybody touched everybody every were, people made out, some ended up fucking, others just helped each other to orgasm. That was great fun!:)

All I can say is....wow :devil:

Welcome!!! Glad you decided to join us!!

I am very polite in public. But in private...and with Kitty's approval...I can say things that make the paint melt off the walls and can fry an egg with the heat of my words! :devil:

Sorry Eliza and AJ...only Kitty gets to hear those things! Maybe one day if you ask nicely, she might give me permission to speak to you that way as well! ;)

Oh I don't want you to talk to me that way... I want to hear you talk to her that way!!! I love being an exhibitionist but I'm just as much a voyeur!!! You two are smoking HOT!!

I agree.
I remember one time when I was in my twenties we were five girls and four boys. We were in one of the boys living room watching tv. Today I don't remember who started it all but after a while it was like everybody touched everybody every were, people made out, some ended up fucking, others just helped each other to orgasm. That was great fun!:)

That is a great story!! I would have loved to watch but eventually I would have to join in!!

That is a great story!! I would have loved to watch but eventually I would have to join in!!

It's fun to have participated in such activity. I sometimes wonder if it would work today. It was so spontaneous. No one said anything, it just happened.
I would easily invite you if you were watching.:)

Oh I don't want you to talk to me that way... I want to hear you talk to her that way!!! I love being an exhibitionist but I'm just as much a voyeur!!! You two are smoking HOT!!

Well then you should have heard our phone call the other day! Your hair would have curled and you would have needed a valium to slow your heart rate!! ;):devil::eek:

She's going to be joining me on chapter 2 of neighborhood watch!!

We be sexy bitches!! *grins*

I kind of figured you'd be joining in, Eliza! :kiss: I can't wait to hear how the two of you approach this!

Regarding Question #1: I'd like my partner to be willing to push her boundaries a bit more and take a little more initiative. She's very trusting and willing to try some new things, but only within the walls of the bedroom and only with the two of us, and it's nearly always something I'd like to try.

It's fun to have participated in such activity. I sometimes wonder if it would work today. It was so spontaneous. No one said anything, it just happened.
I would easily invite you if you were watching.:)

Hey Eliza... Lets talk about this kind of scenario on the next episode. As we talk about sexual experiences maybe we could add possible scenarios

Well then you should have heard our phone call the other day! Your hair would have curled and you would have needed a valium to slow your heart rate!! ;):devil::eek:

Oh!! I'd like my hair to be curled!!!

I kind of figured you'd be joining in, Eliza! :kiss: I can't wait to hear how the two of you approach this!

Regarding Question #1: I'd like my partner to be willing to push her boundaries a bit more and take a little more initiative. She's very trusting and willing to try some new things, but only within the walls of the bedroom and only with the two of us, and it's nearly always something I'd like to try.

I wanted that from my partner too... Everything was always my idea.

Question #2

What do you really notice about women when you go out? Is it really important that we’re all decked out in a great outfit?

What do you really notice about women when you go out? Is it really important that we’re all decked out in a great outfit?

what I look for above all else is that the woman is comfortable... dressing to impress can so often mean that you are uncomfortable ( high heels, tight clothes, straps that don't cooperate - you get the idea)... because even though us men are visual, it's all the other cues that really make a great night - the conversation, the touches, strong eye contact...

so while I will always appreciate it when someone dresses up for a date, I'm much happier when she can relax and be comfortable no matter where we are or what we are doing...

exception #1: when a great outfit is very, very fun to slowly remove... then I may be willing to sacrifice some of her comfort for the sheer joy of unwrapping her later... :D

I am exceptionally privileged to see beneath the layers and see into a person. So for me, it doesn't matter what clothes she wears or how much makeup she applies. I look into her heart and see what she is like underneath all the "presentation." I look for a good-hearted person. I look for someone who is kind and loving. I look for someone who genuinely cares.

The surface level stuff may look nice, but when I see what lay underneath all of that beauty is either enhanced or simply fades away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back