SuperPussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ n Eliza!!! super awesome thread!!! loving every bit and subscribed for life :)
 
Hiya AJ! I used to post to your thread and I haven't in a long time. I hope you don't mind me being back :kiss:
 
AJ n Eliza!!! super awesome thread!!! loving every bit and subscribed for life :)

yay! :kiss:

Hiya AJ! I used to post to your thread and I haven't in a long time. I hope you don't mind me being back :kiss:

this one is Eliza and My Thread… for our SuperPussy "Podcast"

SuperPussy #1


SuperPussy #2

mine is here but it's about to hit the 5,000 mark so it will get closed. Not sure what I'll be doing for the next one! :)
 
Well fuck me running! I apologize to Eliza for not including her as well...Shit....now I feel like a bit of an asshole :eek:

I can't speak for Eliza but we are just glad you are here!!!! :) Hopefully you'll weigh in on some of our posted questions.
 
I can't speak for Eliza but we are just glad you are here!!!! :) Hopefully you'll weigh in on some of our posted questions.

I will make sure to weigh in as much as I can AJ! ;) For you both, since you are both very pretty women. :kiss:
 
oh honey - you have NO idea what I'm capable of doing. :)

thanks! We definitely plan to do more… just have to get ahead of conflicting schedules and sore pussies *giggles like hell*
I look forward to finding out....
Hey now, a sore pussy can be a great thing! Just not when you are planning on recording.
AJ n Eliza!!! super awesome thread!!! loving every bit and subscribed for life :)
Yes! A lifetime subscription! Hehe
Well fuck me running! I apologize to Eliza for not including her as well...Shit....now I feel like a bit of an asshole :eek:

You should.....just kidding!!!
Fuck you running you say? If I recall I viewed snow pics of you post run earlier and I think that could definitely be arranged! ;)
 
Why can't soundcloud be viewcloud! lol.

Very nice ladies, love the interaction.
 
As always you two together are almost more than this forum can handle. WOW SIMPLY WOW! It's enough to make everything on a man (and woman for that matter) hard and throbbing! :devil:
 
I don't enjoy empty sex that leaves me feeling like there should be money on my nightstand without the perk of actual money! I mean if you are going to use me as a whore, pay for it.

I love losing control… i love a man or woman pushing me over the edge. :D

That was interesting to read. I've never looked at it like that. I've alwas seen it like two people having fun. But you're right, I can totaly understan what you are saying when you put ot like that.

I've somehow fugured that out now. And I like it. ;)
 
Can it be we've been to dinner before? I've saved the silk panties all this time. The aroma is still bewitching!

Yes, just like that works for me!
 
Soundcloud pic

AJ, that pic on Soundcloud of you in the black thong. Is there a whole picture? It's delightfully sexy and I'd love to see the whole picture.
 
I want everyone who listens to this and posts to tell us if you listened all the way through......just curious! :D

I did listen all the way through. I like the idea of questions regarding submissive women and can't wait to see that posted to the thread.
 
When are you two going to meet in person and where can I get the video?
 
I did listen all the way through. I like the idea of questions regarding submissive women and can't wait to see that posted to the thread.

That was a few pages back where we talked about submissive women... Was thinking you weighed in on that?

You all are always invited to post questions as well ... Original or follow up.
 
What’s the sexiest thing a woman can do?

There are so many things that turn me on that it's hard to answer this question, but I'll tell you a few things that have happened and that stick in my mind....

In a former life, I was a supervisor for a contract security company. One night, as I was making my rounds of all the sites, I had to spend a few minutes covering for a guard at a high-end condo in Aventura, FL. I was behind the desk in the lobby when one of the residents came down to report something (I can no longer remember what she told me and it doesn't matter). The sound of her bare feet smacking the marble floor tiles was intoxicating. I don't know what it was about that sound, but it worked for me.

This one isn't specific to any date in the past, and I see it so often you'd think it wouldn't affect me, but there is something about the way a lightweight dress drapes across a woman's ass, especially if she's wearing a thong. When the folds of the skirt gather between her cheeks ... mm-mmm, that drives me nuts. This is what I look forward to every year when the warm weather returns.

I love it when a woman wants to suck my cock. I always enjoy having my cock inside a warm, wet mouth, but when it's there because she desires for it to be there—craves for it to be there—well, that is sexy.

Lastly, I love a woman who isn't dumb. It seems to be fashionable nowadays to be (or at least, seem to be) not very bright. I love a woman who knows at least a little about a lot of things. In one of your podcasts, one of you girls made a comment about your snorting laugh turning off some listeners. You said, "... that other girl might need to see an ENT." That sentence alone made me fall in love with the recording. Not everyone knows what an "ENT" is, and I don't expect them to, but it's also not so esoteric that only someone in the medical field should know it. (I'm sorry for not knowing right this minute who it was who made the statement.)

Love the podcast and I love the idea of the podcast! Great job, girls!

Now all we need is for both of you to get compatible Apple products so you can record higher quality audio iChats instead of the muffled garbage that is Skype.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top