Domination At The Party (Closed)

A

AnnieD

Guest

OOC:

My character:


b46e881e-0123-4998-9153-54a6e1eda820_zpsilrjlqqj.jpg


Name: Bethany Knowles
Age: 18
Height: 5'11"
Cup size: 32G

~~~​


I wasn't much of a social person. For years, all I've ever wanted to do was just write, read and surf the web. I guess that I was on the extreme other end of the social spectrum, where I didn't really need much company nor did I want it. What I wanted most of all was to succeed in school, go to the best college available (Oxford and Harvard were my choices) and maybe have a handful of friends. Those close to me were most like that, although maybe not on the same level as me. We were all pretty antisocial people and stayed close in our small cliche of friends and we stayed that way all the way through middle school and well near the end of high school. We didn't regret it except, well, Jessica.

Don't get me wrong, Jessica was one of my best friends! It's just that during her last few years of high school, she was the most adamant about partying and leaving high school with a bang. I didn't blame her, we weren't really well known around our schools and I guess she wanted to feel important. Okay, maybe I was just a little bit known; not just around the school, but around our small town two hours away from New York city. That was mostly because I was a 5'11 tall young woman with gigantic boobs.

Anyway, where I'm going with this is that my parents were away for the weekend and Jessica was really pushing for me to host a house party. I sincerely didn't want to, but after a few days of my friend giving me the cold shoulder, I felt as if she was twisting my arm. So...I went ahead and caved to her demands. I was hosting a party while my parents were away. This was hard not just because I'm a horrible liar but because I was used to being the 'good' kid in town.

I wasn't too keen on inviting people so, I left that to Jessica. I guess that's how I ended up with a crowded place with loud music blasting all over the place.

...

"Sorry. Excuse me. Pardon me." I said, squeezing my way through the hallway. I got some disgusting looks from some of the guys, delighted to feel my chest press against them even for a second. I nearly rolled my eyes and wandered off to the kitchen, seeing booze all over the place.

"What the hell?!" I asked "Who brought this here?"

"Oh come on Bethany." Jessica said, making her way to the kitchen - obviously, thinking ahead and knowing that I'd freak seeing this all here.

"We can't have this here! We're not even old enough to drink!" I then nearly shouted. I mean, we were adults but weren't twenty one yet!"

"Don't be such a goody two shoes. Can't you have fun?!"

It went back and forth a lot and I have to tell you, my friend is a smooth talker (seriously, she should be a politician). Before I know it, I'm trying my first beer right there in the kitchen with people cheering me on. It's funny the effect that alcohol has on my system; as it turns out, I can't handle much and soon found the warmth and numbing effect of the drink. So much so, that I found myself posing with my friends and showing off our chests to a random crowd of high schoolers.

d0a9acb4-5b4b-4a3b-adb5-490cd2eb9330_zps8ujlrhof.jpg

Well, I guess that it was going to be a crazy night.
 
It was early when I heard the noise from across the street. The little bitches were having a party were they? At at 7:30 PM it was loud enough that I could hear them? I wondered how many people were over there and stepped out onto the porch for a look-see.

Yep, as I expected there were a TON of teenaged kids there. Boys and girls alike. I smiled at the crowd as they began collecting. I knew just what to do to get the part started. I grabbed my keys and headed to the liquor store. I bought a couple cases of cheap beer, and three bottle of cheaper vodka.

Using the alley, I dropped them off at the back porch of Bethany's house and walked back to my car. It took all of maybe five minutes before someone discovered the largesse and take it inside. I drove around the block and back to my house.

I drank a scotch, neat, and wasted an hour waiting for the party to bloom into an epic state of drunkenness. I headed across the street and stepped into the house and wound my way around, weaving between drunk kids. I found Bethany and her friend (Jessica?) in the kitchen, each of them with a beer in their hands.

Yeah, I was way out of place here age wise, but the target of my desires was right there in front of me, and appeared to be almost drunk already. Which was not a good thing. Tipsy yes, drunk no. She had to be sober, I needed her to be sober. When I fucked her tonight, I wanted her to remember it completely.

And enjoy it.

"Hey Bethany, you okay?" I asked.
 
"Hey Bethany, you okay?"​

Confused, I turned around and saw an older man, in his late thirties to early forties maybe, standing around. He looked familiar; his name started with a R? Richard? Oh right, it was Rick from across the street. I can't say that I knew him too well, nor did I invite him to the party but figured that it was probably Jessica's doing. Oh well, at least in this case we could say that he got us the booze, in case the cops came over for us being too loud (unlikely, but possible).

"Oh hey Rick." I said with a smile and quickly adjusted my top. It was almost as if a parental figure was in the room with me, so having even a bit of cleavage out there put me at unease, as if he would tell my father or something.

Then I wondered about the beer. Ooh boy.

"I guess I'm just a bit tipsy from my third beer." I said with a chuckle, trying to play it off nonchalantly.
 
"Three beers already? How did you get beer anyway?" I asked.

I shot her friend a look and she puffed up a moment like she was going to get lippy, then she didn't want to. I stepped over to her and looked at the beer in her hand, "At least pace yourself, there are a lot of people here, you wouldn't want anything untoward to happen would you?"

Taking the beer from her I looked at it, then handed it back. For a moment, maybe one too many, I looked at her and let the lustiness I felt settle in the pit of my stomach. More people piled into the kitchen, including more booze and suddenly the spacious kitchen was crowded.

Some young kid bumped into me, and I in turn into Bethany. I placed a hand on her shoulder to stabilize her or me or both. I ran my hand down her arm before returning it to my side. "How many kids did you invite?"
 
I didn't know what was going to happen for a moment there; Rick seemed cool for a second but soon he acted in every way I feared he would. I didn't know if he wanted to be part of the party or if he wanted to end it. If it were the latter, I'd be more than happy to oblige. I'd have to clean this whole mess and it was most likely only get worse from here on out.

I eyed Jessica that I was okay when Rick placed his hand on my arm and asked:

"How many kids did you invite?"

I eyed Jessica, as if to ask her how much. But, seeing her shrug, I replied with "Um...probably about forty?"
 
Looking around I could count twenty five, and couldn't see the front of the house at all. Easily there are more than fifty kids here. "Okay but there are a lot more than that here."

I headed to the cooler and saw at least three other types of beer other than the one I bought and chuckled. "At least they will be well lubed before the end of the night."

I looked back at Bethany and said, "I will hang out and make sure things don't get too out of hand."
 
"Okay but there are a lot more than that here."


Oh, there probably were. I just figured that it was a safe estimate to give out, given how many people could possibly fit in his two floor house, even with the basement. He helped himself to the cooler, opened it and remarked something that I didn't really catch. I chuckled with him, just to pretend that I was paying attention and not thinking of what the hell to do next.

Damn it Jessica. Always getting me into a mess...

"I will hang out and make sure things don't get too out of hand."

"Oh, that's great! Thank you!" I said almost too thankfully. I shook his hand and said "Help yourself to any food or drink at the party. I'm just going to find Jessica real quick, if that's okay"
 
I turned around and watched as Bethany left the room. I say Jessica cozied up to some boy around her age and it looked like they were having a good time together.

Thinking a moment I spotted the bottles of vodka that I had bought and one of them had been opened already. Grabbing it, I stormed out of the kitchen following Bethany.

Catching up with her, I grabbed Bethany's arm and nearly bellowed, "Come with me, young lady!"

I drug her into the hall bath and slammed the door shut behind us. "What the FUCK ARE YOU KIDS THINKING!?"


I pushed her over the basin, and slapped her ass as hard as I could. The sound filled the small room and it was still reverberating in the room as my hand crashed into her other cheek.
 
The coast was clear. It was scary for a while, sure, but I managed to smooth my way out of a jam. I looked for Jessica, or any one of my friends...which was easier said than done with all these people. I was half way through the hallway before I felt someone roughly grab my arm and say:

"Come with me, young lady!"


Rick's brown eyes practically burned right into mine with a fiery stare. I was scared; completely lost for words as he dragged me through my own hallway and into the bathroom. The door slammed behind us, muffling the sound music, though I was greeted with a loud yell:

"What the FUCK ARE YOU KIDS THINKING!?"


"W-What?" was all I could stuttered before being pushed right onto the sink. My hands quickly grabbed it though I was mainly supported by my breasts, squished into as much of the sink as they could. Nothing however, could have prepared me for...

*SPANK*

I yelped in pain as a heavy, sharp pain hit my left buttcheek, even behind my jogging pants. I turned my head, my facial expression completely shocked as I said "Wait! Stop!"

*SPANK*

"A-Ah! Help! HELP!" I cried out, hoping that someone would open the door right now, but even in this panicked stated I knew the odds were slim.
 
I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, and whispered hoarsely, "Stop fucking screaming, Bethany. "

I rubbed her ass cheeks a moment, exulting in the feel of the firmness in my hand as I whispered, "The game changes now."

I swatted each ass cheek again, not as hard, but with enough power that she would feel it through the haze of booze that clouded her thinking. "From this moment on, until I say otherwise, you are my bitch."

I moved my hand over her ass again, this time dragging my fingers across the space between her hands. "You can try to get out of it. But I will tell your folks all about how you had all these boys and booze. And then how will your folks agree to let you go to college. They will keep you here, won't they?"

I spun her around and kissed her forcefully my tongue working at her lips until they finally parted slightly, then I thrust it in. "Agreed?"
 
"Stop fucking screaming, Bethany. "

And I did. With a tug on my hair, I whimpered and stared at him fearfully as he rubbed my now stinging ass cheek. At least he had the 'decency' to do it outside of my jogging pants...though I had half a thought that he wasn't going to be gentle for long...

"The game changes now."

What game?

Of course, I was answered with another swat on my ass. I whimpered again; the whimper echoing throughout the bathroom. I wondered if anyone knew what was going on in here...

"From this moment on, until I say otherwise, you are my bitch."


"Oh god!" I protested, my hips buckling against the sink when I felt his finger now move across the space of each cheek. His touch lingered. I wasn't used to anyone touching me like this.

"You can try to get out of it. But I will tell your folks all about how you had all these boys and booze. And then how will your folks agree to let you go to college. They will keep you here, won't they?"

He was right. I sure the hell didn't know him, but he seemed to get my parents' train of thought. With my eyes teary, he spun me around and kissed me suddenly. He said, after a moment:

"Agreed?"

I answered by letting him kiss me some more and by opening my mouth to him. I felt his warm wet tongue slobbering all over mine and pulling my body close...until we heard some knocking on the door.
 
I scowled at the door a moment then turned back to Bethany. "Now I want you to go upstairs and put on the white lace dress you have." Touching her leg about three inches below her pussy I continued, "You know, the one that comes down to here."

I pulled the door open and saw Jessica standing there. I pushed Bethany out and yanked Jessica in. " I will be up shortly Bethany to check on you."

I kicked the door closed and turned on Jessica. "If you fuck this up for me then I will make your life a living hell."

She started to say something and I cut her off. "YYou and I both know that all I have to do is tell your step father about the boy you were kissing on and he would beat the boy half to death along with you and then he would fuck you up the ass while beating you."

I could see the shock and shame in her eyes and knew I had her. "You will keep your mouth shut, I will not hurt Bethany, agreed?"

With a curt nod of Jessica ' s head left the bathroom heading upstairs
 
"Now I want you to go upstairs and put on the white lace dress you have."

I whimpered when I felt the slight touch of Rick's fingers between my legs. Whatever he had planned for this evening - it couldn't be good. My legs shaking at the feeling of him keeping those three digits there, he continued "You know, the one that comes down to here."

With the door opened, I briefly saw the glimpse of Jessica. I wondered what she was going to say, but was quickly pushed outside and my friend being pulled in a flash. I stood there, dumbfounded for a minute or two. I heard some yelling and out of fear, I hurried upstairs to find that dress that this aggressive, older man wanted.

...

"Come on...Come on!" I was yelling to myself, pulling out drawers upon drawers in my room. All of them contained the same things; t-shirts, shorts, underwear, bras, sweaters, hoodies...nothing even resembling a dress. Then it occurred to me that I loaned my dresses to one of Jessica's friends, for some dance that I didn't care for.

My heart was beating like crazy, when I heard some footsteps outside of my door.
 
After I stepped out of the bathroom I stuck my head back in and looked at Jessica. "I think you should go back to that boy and rub one off for him poor kid looks like he is dying over there waiting for you."

I headed upstairs and paused at the top and looked at the floor layout which was exactly like mine. I turned from the master bedroom and went to the other side of the house and opened the door without knocking. And lord have mercy on me. There she stood quivering in fear wearing nothing more than her matching lace lavender colored bra and panties, no dress to be seen. Instantaneously my cock hardened at the sight.

I closed the door firmly and walked up to her. Grabbing her arm I sat on the bed and pulled her across my lap her ass sticking straight up. [COLOR="SeaGreen "]"You disobedient little bitch,"[/COLOR] I said as the first blow landed on her bare ass. Idly I re marked mentally that thong underwear was fucking awesome.

[COLOR="SeaGreen "]"I gave you the simplest of fucking instructions, put on the white dress. Nothing else. Put on the dress. Yet here I find you not only do you not have the dress on, you have panties and a bra on as well."[/COLOR]

I smacked her ass two more time before I unhooked her bra and then yanked her panties down around her knees. She was blubbering something about not lending the dress out or whatever. It didn't matter and I said as much. [COLOR="SeaGreen "]"So? I gave you a task and you failed, why is meaningless and it doesn't matter." [/COLOR]

I spanked her ass covering each cheek with evenly spaced shots until both of them were turning a shade of pink that was really attractive. Resting my hand on her ass, I let my fingers wrap down to her labia and I began playing with her lower lips. As she squirmed I popped her ass hard ordering, [COLOR="SeaGreen "] "Stay still." [/COLOR]

I went back to toying with her lower lips with my right hand as my left hand ran over her ass cheeks, I could feel the immediate warmth in the palm of my left hand and the tiniest beginning of warmth with my right hand. [COLOR="SeaGreen "] "Put on that yellow dress you wore a couple weeks ago, the one with the thin straps holding the fabric up. Let me see that, and if it will be good enough." [/COLOR]
 
"I lent the dress to my friend! Please believe me!"

"So? I gave you a task and you failed, why is meaningless and it doesn't matter."

My ass ached with pain and I whimpered at his touch. His fingers traced the bruised skin before going lower and...playing with my lips. He was touching and feeling the shaved area around my pussy and slapped my ass hard again when I started moving.

"Stay still."

"Please...no..." I weakly protested before I gasped, feeling his fingers play with the lips some more...a small wetness already emerging between my legs. I tried to cross them then, but he held my legs in place.

"Put on that yellow dress you wore a couple weeks ago, the one with the thin straps holding the fabric up. Let me see that, and if it will be good enough."

I practically sprang up when I get the chance and ran off, my arms desperately covering as much of my chest as possible, towards to my mother's room - completely naked, in order to find that dress that he wanted. I must have left it there...

...

I hesitantly put it on, before walking to my room again. I hoped that Rick moved away and forgot about this but life wasn't so easy. There he was, sitting on my bed and moving his finger - motioning me to come closer.

His eyes took in my form, with the yellow dress reaching at about my knees and hugging my waist tightly. His gaze moving upwards, most likely taking notice of my huge chest squeezed inside a large valley at the top of it. I breathed in heavily, waiting to see what the hell he'd do next.

"Is this...okay?" I asked, scared for my life.
 
I shook my head when she asked, "Is this...okay?"

"Fuck no, it isn't." I stood and walked over to herpulling the straps off her shoulders, "take it off."

As the dress pooled around her ankles, I hefted one of her massive tits and said, "Good girl." Then I licked the nipple wetly until it started to harden. Once it was hard, I sucked it into my mouth, massaging it with the tip of my tongue.

Standing upright, "That was too long, and covered too much. I want something shorter, sexier, even sluttier if you will. And it must be a dress."

I spun her by the shoulders and pushed her toward her closet. "I know you have something that fits the bill in here someplace. Find it and show me."
 
"Fuck no, it isn't. Take it off."

I didn't even have to. His hand on my straps, he moved them aside until my dress effortlessly fell down to my hip. His eyes focused on my tits, before his hand just...grabbed one in front of me, as if it was no big deal. He lifted it up, cooing into my ear "Good girl."

"Oooh...ooh...." I softly moaned when I felt his tongue wet my nipple. It was fucking wrong and I wanted out but...jesus, that felt good. I did panic and tried to look at his face, but instead focused my gaze on his mouth, now sucking on my hard nipple.

What was he doing to me?

He suddenly moved away from me and stared at my now flustered expression. "That was too long, and covered too much. I want something shorter, sexier, even sluttier if you will. And it must be a dress. I know you have something that fits the bill in here someplace. Find it and show me."

He pushed me back towards the closet and I was completely dumbfounded. Why did he do that to me and just push my away? I didn't want him to continue, but....it was as if he wanted to torture me.

...

"What about this one...?" I weakly said, picking up a shorter black dress that didn't even belong to me. It was Jessica's but given that she was shorter than me, maybe it would be enough for this asshole to leave me alone...
 
I watched as she lowered the dress over her head and settle around her. The hem was short, very short. In fact if she leaned over, Bethany's ass may well show. I stepped up and twirled Bethany around once getting a good look at her, and nodded as she stopped.

"Yes, much better."

I walked her over to the mirror and showed her to herself, though I suspect she already knew how good she looked. I pressed my body against her letting my hard cock press into the small of her back. "Very beautiful, don't you agree?"
 
Back
Top