SP #4
SP #5
SP #6

This is a collaboration between ElizaRichards & Funluvinaj

Eliza
attachment.php
AJ
attachment.php

Recently we did our first episode of a pseudo podcast type show. As we recorded it there was a moment in the show that delivered the name of our collaboration along with fits of giggles!!

We intend to do a new "podcast" next week (they'll be indexed here and eventually catalogued on lit submissions as well)

This thread will be for us to find new ideas for our shows (hint hint!) and to talk about past shows, post some pics of playtime during our shows or during conversations during the day.

We'd also like to feature guests from time to time so if we post a topic idea and you've got a great story... Let us know!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to SuperPussy!!

This is a collaboration between

ElizaRichards (Eliza)

attachment.php

and

Funluvinaj (AJ)

attachment.php

Recently we did our first episode of a pseudo podcast type show. As we recorded it there was a moment in the show that delivered the name of our collaboration.

We intend to do a new podcast next week (they'll be indexed here and eventually catalogued on lit submissions as well)

This thread will be for us to find new ideas for our shows (hint hint!) and to talk about past shows, post some pics of playtime during our shows or during conversations during the day.

We'd also like to feature guests from time to time so if we post a topic idea and you've got a great story... Let us know!!!

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Two of the HOTTEST AND SEXIEST ladies here!

That's a great idea. I am sure, it will be very popular! Looking forward to it!

Thanks my dear!!!

Alright!

Pull up chair to watch the erotica unfold...

Waiting for the other sexy hostess to show up!!

We just wanted a place for our antics and hopefully get feedback and show ideas.

I can't wait to listen to that when I have a few moments alone later :)

It's pretty long!! We are going to try and keep future ones under 30 min!

this is a fantastic idea! you to have all this week taken Lit to the next level! what kind of stories are you interested in? I know a couple who would love to contribute ;)

Alright!

Pull up chair to watch the erotica unfold...

I can't wait to listen to that when I have a few moments alone later :)

this is a fantastic idea! you to have all this week taken Lit to the next level! what kind of stories are you interested in? I know a couple who would love to contribute ;)

I am so happy to see such an enthusiastic reaction!! You all have no idea how much fun we had recording the first one. Giggle....giggle....moan. It's our M.O. ;)

The kind of stories we would be interested in would depend on the topic I suppose. I think we are doing the first couple just the two of us. Then we will branch out.

Would definitely love to have you join us ... We have a couple shows planned out already but then as Eliza said we'll be opening up the floor. How open and playful are you two willing to be??

I am so happy to see such an enthusiastic reaction!! You all have no idea how much fun we had recording the first one. Giggle....giggle....moan. It's our M.O. ;)

The kind of stories we would be interested in would depend on the topic I suppose. I think we are doing the first couple just the two of us. Then we will branch out.

Aaron Rogers!!!

great idea

Thanks!

I think I am ready for this... maybe....lest get to it!! :D

Welcome to SuperPussy!!

This is a collaboration between

ElizaRichards (Eliza)

attachment.php

and

Funluvinaj (AJ)

attachment.php

Recently we did our first episode of a pseudo podcast type show. As we recorded it there was a moment in the show that delivered the name of our collaboration along with fits of giggles!!

We intend to do a new "podcast" next week (they'll be indexed here and eventually catalogued on lit submissions as well)

Bravo;)

Jump on board the SuperPussy express!! :D

woooo hoooo, I want a ticket front row please, and just subscribed to the SuperPussy Express.

Bring it on ladies when you hotties too get together, it's bound to be a SuperHot SuperPussy Sexpress. :devil:

Your thread title reminds me of an old joke about an elderly female Nursing Home resident. She would flash men and say Superpussy, one day an old man at the Nursing Home answered "I'll have the Soup". I will enjoy your thread anyway.
Hahaha!!!
Why thank ya!

Looks like its time for my first subscription :)
Sweet! Enjoy!!
What a fantastic idea!!

Loving it. :rose:
Thanks so much. Turns out. It's of us had been thinking about it but thought the other might think it was "overboard". Great minds....:)
woooo hoooo, I want a ticket front row please, and just subscribed to the SuperPussy Express.

Bring it on ladies when you hotties too get together, it's bound to be a SuperHot SuperPussy Sexpress. :devil:
Front row? I thought the naughty stuff usually happened in the back?

Your thread title reminds me of an old joke about an elderly female Nursing Home resident. She would flash men and say Superpussy, one day an old man at the Nursing Home answered "I'll have the Soup". I will enjoy your thread anyway.

*giggles*

It did sorta look like we were taking our bow!

Morning beautiful! Hope you have a great one today!! :)

That beautiful ladies plural!!! :p

Looks like its time for my first subscription :)

Yay!!! Welcome, stick around!

What a fantastic idea!!

Loving it. :rose:

You must have some fantastic insight and stories!!! Plus an accent. *swoon*

*huge grin*
She brings out the very best in me!!!

Good morning you sweet gorgeous and delicious ladies!

Morning charming. *kiss*

Great thread with 2 very sexy ladies :rose::kiss:

You've been around for all of mine!!

This train will need lots of cars to accomodate everyone.

Great thing about the Internet.... We all fit!!!

A happy subscriber I am :D

*guitar riff* excellent!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back