The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a very sexy and satisfying experience. The reason I asked it I have had a few non-touch orgasm. Some through audio hypnosis and some by riding a dildo. Sounds like you went a whole other route. I have to say, I have also had some, I don't know, dry orgasm for lack of a better word, with my favorite vibrating toy in my 'pussy' or stimulating my nipples. Very sensual experiences. Big hugs, Dear!

Those orgasms really can't be described, can they? They're just amazing and sensual on a whole different plane...

Like I've said before, when I have those type of orgasms, it's like I'm...drunk. It's a euphoria, really it is! My head spins, my heart is pounding, and I feel like I can't catch my breath!

I just cannot WAIT to share that with a man!

Those orgasms really can't be described, can they? They're just amazing and sensual on a whole different plane...

Like I've said before, when I have those type of orgasms, it's like I'm...drunk. It's a euphoria, really it is! My head spins, my heart is pounding, and I feel like I can't catch my breath!

I just cannot WAIT to share that with a man!

I hope the are as beautiful and erotic for you both as you are imagining them! :kiss:

You don't say.

Might have to test it out.

tumblr_lcok91MwVq1qzfauxo1_500.jpg

YAY! Just got home from my craptacular job! Time for that hot bath and glass of wine I promised myself!

I have my thongs, bra and high heels already laid out on the bed! Can't wait to get them on and "cum" back here!

:D

YAY! Just got home from my craptacular job! Time for that hot bath and glass of wine I promised myself!

I have my thongs, bra and high heels already laid out on the bed! Can't wait to get them on and "cum" back here!

:D

sounds so nice

What a nice relaxing bath! Now I think I need another glass of wine!

:)

Sitting here, wearing my bath towel, legs crossed at my desk, trying to ignore the fire between my legs...wishing both to quench the fire and feed it...not wanting it to end, but desperately needing a release...

What a nice relaxing bath! Now I think I need another glass of wine!

:)

Sitting here, wearing my bath towel, legs crossed at my desk, trying to ignore the fire between my legs...wishing both to quench the fire and feed it...not wanting it to end, but desperately needing a release...

sounds to me like you need a nice long full body massage Stacy, bet that would release lots and lots of tension ;)

Last night with the place to myself, so I knocked off work four hours early.

Just gonna take a shower and get things started.

Wife's at work, told me when she gets home i have to get dressed up for her. She'll probably make me iron her uniforms and do some more laundry. She loves making me be her bitch. As soon as she left i started edging myself. Been close about 15 times now and got that feeling that if i kept going i was gonna go off accidentally, so i took a shower shaved my legs tucked my package real tight between my legs and got dressed up. Now i'm just sitting here in my tight jeans and my blouse and wig eagerly waiting for what she has in store for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back