Any curious, straight guys out there?

Happily married and have a great sex life. I have had several cock sucking encounters long ago. Still fantasize about it, would never do anything now. My marriage is great and wouldn't risk it.

but I still fantasize about sucking some more cock.

I'm absolutely with you

And you know what? I have to go to bed now. With my wife, who I love. I just wish we had a cock to share. Hope we can talk.

Bi Curious

Here! Love women, their bodies, their scent, but also curious to play with a nice cock. Wife is also curious to play with another lady as well.

Here! Love women, their bodies, their scent, but also curious to play with a nice cock. Wife is also curious to play with another lady as well.

I hear you Mikey. I'm attracted to everything about the female body but the thoughts of a nice cock to play with is such a turn on for me. Gets me hard just typing this...

I hear you Mikey. I'm attracted to everything about the female body but the thoughts of a nice cock to play with is such a turn on for me. Gets me hard just typing this...

Nice, feels good knowning that there are others out there that have the same "urge" :)

Nice, feels good knowning that there are others out there that have the same "urge" :)

Yeah, took me a while to realize it but there are a lot of guys like us out there. You can see a lot of them on this message board.

Funny thing is for me this urge never hit me when I was in my 20's. First time I ever thought about it and got turned on by it was in my 30's. Not sure I'll ever get the chance to act on it now but I really would love the opportunity to suck a cock to completion in my mouth...

Yeah, took me a while to realize it but there are a lot of guys like us out there. You can see a lot of them on this message board.

Funny thing is for me this urge never hit me when I was in my 20's. First time I ever thought about it and got turned on by it was in my 30's. Not sure I'll ever get the chance to act on it now but I really would love the opportunity to suck a cock to completion in my mouth...

Yeah I totally hear ya, maybe someday in one session, the wife will enjoy her first pussy while I my first cock, then switch haha (only in a perfect world)

31 Straight m

I'm straight, i wouldn't even say curious because that's too strong to describe me. I would take a handy and maybe even a beej, but i don't think i could return the favor for either of those unless I was pretty lit.

Oh, how I wonder what it will be like to be with another Man, and to feel Him cum in me, or in my mouth. What will it feel like physically and psychologically?

Back