Any curious, straight guys out there?

Torn

Been heavily thinking about being with a guy, well actually a friend. We briefly txtd about it but not sure if I can face to face
 
Been heavily thinking about being with a guy, well actually a friend. We briefly txtd about it but not sure if I can face to face

If you don't do it you will always wonder what it would have been like. since he is a friend you can feel safe with him.I wish I was in your shoes. (or pants):devil:
 
Bicurious

Very curious here. I'm in Orlando, so lots of other curious guys here for vacation and biz travel.
Drop me a note if any of you will be in the area.
 
I too have had many thoughts about sucking a nice hard cock. Nothing too big, I don't want to choke on it. Like many of the replies in this thread, I am not attracted to men as such ... just cocks. I know it sounds strange, but that is how I feel about it. I do not want to do anything like kissing a man or anything like that. Just suck a cock and have mine sucked in return. I would also love to eat another man's cum from my wife's well fucked pussy.

I know what you mean
 
I agree that 'big' is impressive but shorter and fat more appealing. At first I was repulsed by uncut cocks,probably because I am cut; but now I positively drool over them.I love checking out all sizes and shapes at 'ratemymeat'. I have almost ceased to look at females in porn; although in person I am ONLY turned on by women. But, Put that cock in front of me and I will be sucking the cum out of it.
 
I've generally considered myself straight for most of my life, and all things being equal still prefer women. That said, recent experiences have led me to wonder if I have more leanings in the other direction than I've ever suspected.

I must admit, I find the thought that I might be a latent bisexual is an incredible turn on. It's as though whole new vistas of sexuality I never realized even existed are suddenly opening up for me.
 
I've generally considered myself straight for most of my life, and all things being equal still prefer women. That said, recent experiences have led me to wonder if I have more leanings in the other direction than I've ever suspected.

I must admit, I find the thought that I might be a latent bisexual is an incredible turn on. It's as though whole new vistas of sexuality I never realized even existed are suddenly opening up for me.

Likewise....:D And welcum...:)
 
Planning on meeting a bi guy where he works soon. He will get in my car, jerk me off, and then we part ways.

If we both like it/each other, there is talk of it being an ongoing thing.

I am late 30's, straight, married and the wife and I are really starting to explore fantasies, public sex acts, anal, and fantasies. I am comfortable with my sexuality to know I can try this and see if it gets me off. If it does, great! Guys are total whores and women can be much more picky. What the hell - why not have someone else help me blow my load - I've been doing it for a long time, my wife has been doing it for a long time - it's time to try something really new and exciting.

You only live once, right?

Go for it.
 
Straight & Curious

Very much the same story here as many others. Never did it, want to do it but haven't met the one yet.

Married, straight, D&D free, professional, discreet in San Diego interested in starting with mutual JO on a regular basis?
 
Id love to suck a cock. Im straight but really bicurious.
I want a man in a sexy thong and suck him dry!
 
curious in GA

I've been curious for a long time. Finally got the nerve to JO with a guy. Was hot but I still fantasize about sucking a huge cock. Especially uncut. Would love to 69 with a guy in same situation as me.
 
been wanting to try it now for a year or so...hoping for a couple...so yeah, I've thought about it.
 
Just met with the guy. It was pretty great.
It was the first time I wasn't hard knowing I was about to get jerked off/orgasm, but I think it's because there isn't an attraction to guys for me.
Once he started, and used some lube, I slowly rose to the occasion, and got off after a few minutes.

Went about as good as it could, to just meet with someone I don't know and have him get me off.

My first meeting with a guy was really good but nerves kicked in & my cock refused to rise to the occasion!! The rest of our time together was still enjoyable & his cock was just Mmmm!! I also had my first anal,& he lubed his cock & just slid it in me,that felt good. Hoping my next time I will get a hard on to enjoy his body as he did mine!!
 
Extremely

MWM that is very curious wishing I had a man with me now;) I have been able to be with a couple of guys, jacking each other and blow jobs. Always wonder what it would feel like to have a cock in my ass though. So hard to find the right place to get together when you have to be so discreet.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top