My wife did it again!!

Do you ever mention him when having sex? I mean other than when she comes home after fucking him?

During our first few steps into our hotwifing Roger came up during our sex. But not so much during our regular sex life now. But I'm not naive, I'm sure she thinks about him sometimes. As well as a number of other men.

I love reading about your wonderful wifes exploits, THANK YOU for sharing!! Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered, but is there any pics of your sexy wife floating around the web?

Thank you for taking an interest in my wife and the thread. Sorry no there's no pics of her out there. Trust me, I'd let everyone know!

We're just grateful that you're so generous with your wife. I'm sure that she is, too, by now. PM?

*Update*

I'm home by myself after a so-so day at work. Actually a so-so day that got livened up by a phone call from my beautiful wifey. Mrs. Screwher told me that she spent a coffee break with Roger. She doesn't see much of him at work as they work different depts. I knew exactly what she was going to say next. She's spending the evening at his place! I told her that was great but not to come home to late. To which she replied "I'll try".

So now here I am in an empty house. Chinese for dinner. And naked and hard and excited!! Update when I get something.

*Update*

I'm home by myself after a so-so day at work. Actually a so-so day that got livened up by a phone call from my beautiful wifey. Mrs. Screwher told me that she spent a coffee break with Roger. She doesn't see much of him at work as they work different depts. I knew exactly what she was going to say next. She's spending the evening at his place! I told her that was great but not to come home to late. To which she replied "I'll try".

So now here I am in an empty house. Chinese for dinner. And naked and hard and excited!! Update when I get something.

Nice! I’ll be watching for an update.

*Update*

This is what I've had in the back of my mind tonight. It's now pushing midnight my time and my wife is just now on her way home. The problem is it's quite late and I'm getting the feeling that our usual "reclaiming" sex session is going to end up having to wait until tomorrow evening. Here's to hoping Mrs. Screwher is still more horny than tired.

*Update*

Well, as I was fearing when my wife got home it was much to late. She was very apologetic but all she wanted to do was fall into bed and go to sleep. Needless to say I'm disappointed and still horny as hell. But I understand we were playing with fire here. She had a long day shall we say. In more ways than one. Her going off and playing on a weekday the potiential is always there that Roger will be the only guy getting any pussy.

She said she'll make it up to me tomorrow night.

I know mate that you have got it in you to let her really enjoy this kind of roger-opportunity without feeling bad about disappointing you. Her desire for more and more of another man is, after all, what is so hot about your hotwife. She's there, he's fucked her, and she knows that he can fuck her again and it will be fantastic so she just can't bring herself to leave ... It's the very pleasure you want her to have, yeah?

I can feel your disappointment for not being able to reclaim your wife last evening. That's very much part of being a cuck, I'm afraid. However you have this evening to look forward to and maybe she will give you lots more detail of what they did.

We were definitely running a risk with her playing on a weeknight. But the risk is kind if it's own reward. It's the next day and my wife is up and off to work now. There's something oddly erotic that he's still the last guy to screw her!

But I'm still looking forward to tonight!!

We were definitely running a risk with her playing on a weeknight. But the risk is kind if it's own reward. It's the next day and my wife is up and off to work now. There's something oddly erotic that he's still the last guy to screw her!

But I'm still looking forward to tonight!!

The thought of his cock being the last one in Mrs Screwher will drive you mad all day. She will probably enjoy that thought herself . Should make for a hot session later. Have fun

*Update*

Last night our overdue reclaiming sex session was fantastic.

When we started she again apologized that we never got to do this the now previous night. I reassured her that it wasn't an issue. Honestly I just wanted us to get down to it. She shared her story of her tryst. She said they got busy soon after she got there. That's what I like to hear. As I said before, this is all I want for them. Just a carnal, "all I want to do is fuck you"-type relationship. They always start with oral sex but she said this time he "wanted to do that together". Meaning he wanted to 69! Then screwed her! Once again they started missionary then he turned her over to fuck her doggy. She said they did it a second time later on. But "just the regular way", meaning missionary.

Obviously my desires are now going into overtime. I got her up into our bedroom and into her favorite position. On her back at the edge of the bed. I went down on her. After she came, I stood and got between her legs. I fucked her like that for awhile before I to turned her over. I bent her over our bed. I initiated some Roger talk! We had a brief but hot exchange.

"You're thinking of him, aren't you!"
"Yes"
"You want him don't you? Tell me you want him to fuck you!"
"Oh yes!"
But I wanted her to actually say the words.
"I want him to fuck me!"

After such a build up, that probably doesn't seem like much. But honestly I was satisfied.

What a hot update!! thank you :)
always gets me so hard to see *update*
It's hot she went over on a week day also, I think that shows shes getting more adventurous.

Luv it how she came on telling her story and then your mouth, before you got in her wet puss. Just orgasmed pussy is so gorgeous to plunge into!

Luv it how she came on telling her story and then your mouth, before you got in her wet puss. Just orgasmed pussy is so gorgeous to plunge into!

I'm with Simon. The wetter the better.....her own juice....or another's...makes for awesome sex!

Has there Ben anymore about Mrs Screwher having anal with Roger. I know this was discussed months ago.

Has there Ben anymore about Mrs Screwher having anal with Roger. I know this was discussed months ago.

That's something that's kind of fallen by the wayside a bit. It's still on my mind though and something I do want to happen soon.

That's something that's kind of fallen by the wayside a bit. It's still on my mind though and something I do want to happen soon.

Does Mrs. Screwher know that you want that?
I mean did you explicitly tell her that you want her to have anal sex with Roger ?

*Update*

It's that time again! Roger called up my lovely wife earlier this afternoon. He invited her over and she accepted. I was half expecting today because I feel it's time. Mrs. Screwher is actually upstairs right now bathing and getting herself ready for what we're hoping will be an exciting and memorable evening. I don't mind telling you I'm half hard in my pants already. There's something so erotic about your wife gussying herself up for another man.

The evening phone call

*Update*

It's that time again! Roger called up my lovely wife earlier this afternoon. He invited her over and she accepted. I was half expecting today because I feel it's time. Mrs. Screwher is actually upstairs right now bathing and getting herself ready for what we're hoping will be an exciting and memorable evening. I don't mind telling you I'm half hard in my pants already. There's something so erotic about your wife gussying herself up for another man.

Maybe Roger can call you tonight just before (or during) the time your lovely wife starts sucking on his big hard cock You did say you wanted to meet him at some point and this a way he could start to feel comfortable with that idea. Or Not...... I

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher has now made her way out for her evening. I kissed her goodbye, told her I loved her (as I do every time we part) and told her to have a good time. She said she would. I definitely believe she will.

Again I'm bare ass naked and rock solid! It's going to be another great evening! I'll update whatever I get.

Maybe Roger can call you tonight just before (or during) the time your lovely wife starts sucking on his big hard cock You did say you wanted to meet him at some point and this a way he could start to feel comfortable with that idea. Or Not...... I

It's that time of year to start thinking of New Years Resolutions. Watching Mrs. Screwher getting screwed is on the top of the list. Meeting Roger would be the first step.

Back