Stef....On Her OWN...

Thanks for the index-You have a really amazing body-and a sweet personality-
guess I will just sit here looking with my mouth hanging open and wonder about the rest!!!lol
you are lovely!!

Bob

Where are you sexy lady

Perhaps your looking for just the right heels to show of you sexy body? You are being missed Stef. Slide that sexy smile into some shots as well when you can.:D

Last edited:
From our "OLD" thread..........HAD to change the sheets.....!

attachment.php

great smile

Is there some way you could crop a picture to include that smile? I don't remember that pic from your earlier threads but I like it. That smile would really set off all of your other lovely assets. :heart:

Again fantastic nipples and rockin body.:) Looks like you have a killer smile as well! Per your comments about heels, I'm a big fan of heels on a sexy woman like yourself.:devil: If you are getting a lot of request for them , you need to give the fans what they want lol :rolleyes:

Well kdb......gonna HAVE to do that HEELS thing......SOON! LOVE ya Hon..!:heart::rose:

That is an award winning smile... and yes the nipples are very tempting... perhaps if I just used the tip of my tongue....

AWWW!!! LOVE it HON...thank you!!!:kiss::heart:

great shot stef love hanging breasts and those nipples look so suckable
SO Sweet !!!! Thx!!:heart:

oh i do love the view as you change the sheets. And all with a smile to top it off nothing could be better:devil:
Thanks SWEETIE!:rose:

um, I could use a good bed-making here:D You are spectacular:rose:

John
Thank you HON....LOVE it..!:rose::heart::kiss:

Every time I see your Avatar...I want to JUMP on your sweet ass.

Love this pic. Those incredible hanging breasts just BEG to be nibbled on.

No need to change the sheets for me!

GOD I just LOVE you ......!!! I MEAN IT!!!:kiss::heart::rose:

I agree, what a glorious smile in the bed changing pic!

... Housework looks like a lot more fun at your place than mine .. can I come and help? :devil: :D

:rose: :kiss:

Vanessa

OH Vanessa.........you are WELCOME at our house ANYTIME....!:devil::devil::kiss:

As one exhibitionist to another, isn't it fun? I just returned to Literotica after being away for two years --- it's great to be back in the company of you and your perky nipples!

Well HI Hon! YES it is......can't wait to see YOU!:kiss::rose:

Thanks for the index-You have a really amazing body-and a sweet personality-
guess I will just sit here looking with my mouth hanging open and wonder about the rest!!!lol
you are lovely!!

Bob

LOVE ya Bob....thank you!!!! :kiss::rose::devil:

Perhaps your looking for just the right heels to show of you sexy body? You are being missed Stef. Slide that sexy smile into some shots as well when you can.:D

Well kdb.......Been going thru my heels and hope to post some pics of them SOON.......the smile??? GREAT idea Sweetie....I'll see what I can do..!:rose::kiss::kiss:

Back