Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Sighly softly as Ali nibbled on his ear and started grinding on his crotch getting him excited. "I think I'm just gonna stay defeated" His right hand ran down to her ass and started squeezing it softly
 
Ali just grins and turns to Tony, "would you mind leaving for tonight. I promise we will have you over another time." Ali lets Tony let himself out, and nibbles on Matt's ear, "take me to bed baby."
 
"Yeah see ya Tony it was fun watching my girlfriend kick your ass at video games" He joked to him before he left. " Alright baby let's go" He picked Ali up so she could wrap her legs around his waist and carried him to his bedroom
 
Tony gets one last dig in, "she didnt just kick my ass there dude." Ali wraps her legs around Matt's waist as he picks her up. She gets as close as she can to him and kisses his chin and ear lobe and rocks her hips against him.
 
Matt sat down on the edge of the bed leaning back so ALi was on top of him as she was kissing him all over
 
Ali kisses her way down his neck, stopping to only lift his tshirt off. Ali sits over him and stares at his chest, gently licking her lips. She leans back down and starts to kiss him from his neck all the way dow his torso. She only stops when she gets to his jeans.
 
"Mmmm that feels good" Matt groaned out loving the way Ali's lips felt against his bare torso
 
Ali grins, she gets down on the floor between his knees and gently nuzzles his cock inside his jeans. "Do you think i should take off your jeans baby? or should i remove my shirt?"
 
"I think you should take off your shirt first and let me see those perfect tits of yours" He was so hard inside his pants, his cock pushing against his jeans wanting to be set free but Matt wanted to see her breasts first
 
Ali stands up and slowly sways her hips for him, "tonight I am your own private dancer." Ali slowly lifts his shirt off of her, revealing her toned stomach. Soon matt is able to see her bare breasts, "thats right baby, I was braless while Tony was here."
 
Matt laid back enjoying the show Ali was giving him, his arms crossed behind his head. "Mmmm fuck baby you are so sexy"
 
Ali moves to straddle his thighs, rocking her hips. She leans down and her boobs hang into his face. "Suck on my nipples baby, you know what that does to me."
 
Matt leaned up pressing his face against her breasts loving how soft and warm they were against his face. He took his nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it
 
No sooner does he suck on her nipple does Ali start to grind against his crotch. Her eyes roll back in pleasure and she moans loudly, "yes baby you know how to work my body."
 
Matt kept sucking on Ali's little pink nipple and groaned against it as she started grinding against him
 
Ali cant hold back any longer. She starts to cum in her panties, her crotch grinding against her. "Baby you are so good to me."
 
"Mmmm" Matt groaned out as he knew she came in her panties just from him sucking on her nipples. "And you are so good to me baby"
 
Ali moves back down and unzips his jeans with her teeth. "Lift your hips baby" Ali slides his jeans and boxers down. "Want to do the honors baby?" Ali asks him if he wants to take her jeans off.
 
Ali stands before him in just her jeans and no bra. Her hands in her back pockets, pushing her boobs out. She slowly sways her hips back and forth.
 
Quickly moving off the bed Matt was on his knees in front of Ali and slowly pulled her jeans down to her feet letting her step out of them. She was now standing in front of him fully naked, his eyes trailing up and down her gorgeous body.
 
Ali smiles at him as he eyes her up. "You are eyeing me like a piece of meat baby." Ali pulls him up and turns and falls down onto the bed with him on top of her. She opens her legs and wraps them around his waist, welcoming in.
 
"Sorry baby your just so sexy" He said as he was now on top of her on the bed. He lined his rock solid cock up with her soaking wet pussy and guided it in slowly.
 
Ali moans as he slides inside of her, "yess baby slide in all the way. You always strech me so good." She wraps her arms around his shoulders, pulling him in closer to her.
 
Matt loved hearing Ali say stuff like that. He started moving his hips thrusting his massive cock in and out of her really tight wet pussy
 
Back
Top