The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up, both of you! That wasn't when it was installed. If you remember, it was when I accidentally body checked it through the walk with my massive, Jabba the Hutt-like bulk. My ass was saved from Molly's wrath only at the expense of those of the builders. Dulce et decorum est pro Steve mori...

Let sleeping dogs lie, eh? Please...? :eek:

Well, I did that a bit with the Naked Party house in my Minecraft map. Poked big holes in the walls to test stone accents.

Today is moving too damn slowly. Rolf, can I get a Hoppy Bitch IPA.

Well, I did that a bit with the Naked Party house in my Minecraft map. Poked big holes in the walls to test stone accents.

Today is moving too damn slowly. Rolf, can I get a Hoppy Bitch IPA.

And a Good Morning to all.
The Coffee's fresh and pastries on order.

John, you gonna take pictures of the moon ?

Heya.

Coming down from a rather . . . um, interesting and satisfying night out. :devil:

Unfortunately, my wife drank a bit too much. She fell into la-la land as soon as we got home. Why is it that women can be drunk as hell and still have an orgasm? I swear, if I had been as inebriated as her, I would not have been able to finish.

I am going to skip Willie :rolleyes:. Rolf, pour him something with hi energy stuff in it.

Most ladies prefer red when screwing things. Uh.... Using screwdrivers.

A good set of bolt cutters work great on padlocks. Ask any thief.

I hope you have the cat fixed after she has the kittens and before you unlock the cat door. I wonder where she will carry her key?

Man once that cat has popped those kittens, she is going down the vet so fast the scenery outside her cat carrying box will be a mere blur rushing past her. Tx, I think you need a kitten. It could carry the key to your handcuffs on its collar next to its bell. PM me your address and I will post one to you.
:heart:

Actually I have bought a set of screwdrivers with different colour handles! so thoughtful of them to provide ones that match all my outfits. :)

Mmm, coffee! pastries! You are the man!
:rose:

'Lo, Steve, John. John are you not going to post your guesses about FAWC stories in the thread? I have no clue at all which one is yours! but I haven't been able to read them all.

What is that woofing sound? Nobody brought dogs in, did they? Gosh, when Molly hears about this there's gonna be trouble! :eek:

Hello all! I'm not really here, I'm on a road trip with my sis with no responsibilities except to remember to let all my aunts, uncles and cousins know at which bar to find us.

I just wanted to thank HP for reporting that WWI ditty. I don't know why but I love it so. I must copy it down soon so I don't lose it.

Have a nice weekend, all!

Anna, best of luck with the party. :heart:
anna - really good luck with the party! and yummy, thanks for the baked goods.
Thank you, everyone, for the well-wishes on the party. Can you say... "clusterfuck?" I knew you could!

I managed just over $150 in sales, which is enough to qualify me as a consultant, when combined with what I spent on the new summer kit. Eight drinking, already-partying women are NOT the best customers. Oh well, it was a party and good experience. I've several of their e-mail addresses, so I'll contact them tomorrow and let them know that I'm looking forward to seeing them at another party soon.

I'm going to dig out my tripod and see if I can get pics too!

Thank you, everyone, for the well-wishes on the party. Can you say... "clusterfuck?" I knew you could!

I managed just over $150 in sales, which is enough to qualify me as a consultant, when combined with what I spent on the new summer kit. Eight drinking, already-partying women are NOT the best customers. Oh well, it was a party and good experience. I've several of their e-mail addresses, so I'll contact them tomorrow and let them know that I'm looking forward to seeing them at another party soon.

I hope you have better weather that that predicted for us.

Duchess: What is that woofing sound? Nobody brought dogs in, did they? Gosh, when Molly hears about this there's gonna be trouble!

They are electronic (this time) to dissuade Molly from setting the dogs on Steve by confusing her dogs. The snag is, I forgot hers have an element of magic and these have an element of physics. That might not mix. :(

Hello all! I'm not really here, I'm on a road trip with my sis with no responsibilities except to remember to let all my aunts, uncles and cousins know at which bar to find us.

I just wanted to thank HP for reporting that WWI ditty. I don't know why but I love it so. I must copy it down soon so I don't lose it.

Have a nice weekend, all!

You have a great time with your sis! (I am not really here either, LOL. I am cooking but I am so fascinated by the FAWCking that I can't stay away.) :)

anna, that is a real advance on last time, isn't it? Maybe these things take a little while to really take off. I think you done great! especially going back into it when last time was so difficult. Wretched mean women. I hope they surreptitiously get back to you when their friends are not around and order a shedload of stuff.

I hope you have better weather that that predicted for us.

Duchess: What is that woofing sound? Nobody brought dogs in, did they? Gosh, when Molly hears about this there's gonna be trouble!

They are electronic (this time) to dissuade Molly from setting the dogs on Steve by confusing her dogs. The snag is, I forgot hers have an element of magic and these have an element of physics. That might not mix. :(

I thought we were going to have some nice weather next couple of days? And at least the Lions won!

Phew. Good that the dogs are not real. Cup of tea, my dear?

Good morning. Just had a nice breakfast with an old high school buddy I had not seen in some time.

Yes, I will try to get some pics of the moon. Trying to think of some good places around town that would offer the best vantage point. So far skies are clear, hopefully they stay that way.

Anna, I'm sorry that your party did not go as well as you hoped. :(:rose:

Mind if I help myself to a cup of tea, Duchess?

Good morning. Just had a nice breakfast with an old high school buddy I had not seen in some time.

Yes, I will try to get some pics of the moon. Trying to think of some good places around town that would offer the best vantage point. So far skies are clear, hopefully they stay that way.

Anna, I'm sorry that your party did not go as well as you hoped. :(:rose:

Mind if I help myself to a cup of tea, Duchess?

Do have tea, sweet thing. Darjeeling? ;). Gosh, I am dying to know if that story WAS yours. Are you not going to have a guess in the FAWC thread at who wrote what?

I must go in a minute, but here's your tea. Do you take milk in Darjeeling? Sugar?

Do have tea, sweet thing. Darjeeling? ;). Gosh, I am dying to know if that story WAS yours. Are you not going to have a guess in the FAWC thread at who wrote what?

I must go in a minute, but here's your tea. Do you take milk in Darjeeling? Sugar?

Yes, milk and sugar....sugar. ;) Thank you. :heart:

You know, I hate to admit that I have not read all of them. And I'm not familiar with everyone's writing style to make a educated guess. I do think that The Dedicated Eroticist is yours though. :eek:

Anna, remember to set your camera to spot metering mode if you can.

Okay, go check the FAWC thread. ;)

Man am I glad that's done . . . .

That would be why you are already talking about the next one! :)

This was my breakfast.

Mm, that looks like a good coffee.

What an exciting day! The Lions game was fantastic, and they won :cool:. FAWCking was so hilarious.

Dampy thought that story was mine too, LOL. I'm impressed Shea guessed right. I was very pleased I threw even people like Steve who know my writing off the track. I do have stories like that one which are more in the everyday world, but that's the first one I've posted.

I am so thrilled that I got the same score as you, John! <hugs!>

You and anna will post piccies of the moon, won't you? I don't quite know what this is all about, or if HP might be taking piccies too, but I look forward to them.

Night night, all! :rose:

Hey, I haven't mentioned anything yet today about the next FAWC. :p

I am just going to relax and contemplate writing something quick and easy to pop into the Nude Day contest. I have a bar of chocolate, a bag of "Happy Cola" gummies (I still pronounce it as goo-me :) ) and a beer. Tonight's selection is something new: it's called Rampant, and it's from the same New Belgium Brewing Co. that makes Belgo. Not bad. Got a nice little spiciness to it, and it's got a kick at 8.5% alcohol.

I'm gonna be nursing these babies, that's for sure. ;)

Hey, I haven't mentioned anything yet today about the next FAWC. :p

I am just going to relax and contemplate writing something quick and easy to pop into the Nude Day contest. I have a bar of chocolate, a bag of "Happy Cola" gummies (I still pronounce it as goo-me :) ) and a beer. Tonight's selection is something new: it's called Rampant, and it's from the same New Belgium Brewing Co. that makes Belgo. Not bad. Got a nice little spiciness to it, and it's got a kick at 8.5% alcohol.

I'm gonna be nursing these babies, that's for sure. ;)

I'm at Taphouse now, they have New Belgium 1554 on the menu.

Mmm, the beer sounds good!

When we started at the pub watching the rugby over breakfast yesterday the lightweight lads I was with were asking for soft drinks! It's true that we had been out the night before but honestly, hair of the dog, people! The Fella asked if they had elderflower cordial! Imagine how I felt asking that, I just knew they thought it was for me. (No they didn't. What a fuck stupid thing to ask for!)

At halftime I made them go and get a round in and I had a really nice pint of Wye Valley Butty Bach. It wasn't as exciting as the Boilermaker beer, only 4.5 ABV, however it was a good nutty drop for the morning ;). Apparently a new brewery has been set up by someone's brother (seriously, I do know the brother) here in Wales which is producing decent beer , Tiny Rebel. I'm very excited about trying that out.

Just a cup of tea right now, as I pitch properly in to the FAWCking!
:)

Mmm, the beer sounds good!

When we started at the pub watching the rugby over breakfast yesterday the lightweight lads I was with were asking for soft drinks! It's true that we had been out the night before but honestly, hair of the dog, people! The Fella asked if they had elderflower cordial! Imagine how I felt asking that, I just knew they thought it was for me. (No they didn't. What a fuck stupid thing to ask for!)

At halftime I made them go and get a round in and I had a really nice pint of Wye Valley Butty Bach. It wasn't as exciting as the Boilermaker beer, only 4.5 ABV, however it was a good nutty drop for the morning ;). Apparently a new brewery has been set up by someone's brother (seriously, I do know the brother) here in Wales which is producing decent beer , Tiny Rebel. I'm very excited about trying that out.

Just a cup of tea right now, as I pitch properly in to the FAWCking!
:)

"Elderflower cocktail?" I don't think I've ever heard of that.

Let us know your review on Tiny Rebel. There's a specialty importer here that claims they can import anything from anywhere. I'd love to test that claim. ;)

"Elderflower cocktail?" I don't think I've ever heard of that.

Let us know your review on Tiny Rebel. There's a specialty importer here that claims they can import anything from anywhere. I'd love to test that claim. ;)

No no! Even worse! Elderflower CORDIAL! Some posh bint's non-acoholic drink. I have it when I go to IKEA, but I sure as Hell don't drink it down the pub! :D

Here's a great test for your importers. Ask them to get Murree Beer! It's brewed in Pakistan - oh yes it is! It's nothing special to taste, I like it for nostalgic reasons.

The brewery was set up by the Brits of course. Murree is an old hill station (places in the hills they used to send the Memsahib and kids to in the summer). In Pakistan, you have to be a licensed alcoholic with a letter from your doctor to get booze. Ex-pats can buy it from various ex-pat stores, but you can also get a bit of disgusting gin and whisky and big glass bottles of Murree Beer from special stores if you have the right stamp in your passport. The only place I have ever seen it outside Pakistan was a booze shop in Brick Lane, heart of the Bengali community in London.

No no! Even worse! Elderflower CORDIAL! Some posh bint's non-acoholic drink. I have it when I go to IKEA, but I sure as Hell don't drink it down the pub! :D

Here's a great test for your importers. Ask them to get Murree Beer! It's brewed in Pakistan - oh yes it is! It's nothing special to taste, I like it for nostalgic reasons.

The brewery was set up by the Brits of course. Murree is an old hill station (places in the hills they used to send the Memsahib and kids to in the summer). In Pakistan, you have to be a licensed alcoholic with a letter from your doctor to get booze. Ex-pats can buy it from various ex-pat stores, but you can also get a bit of disgusting gin and whisky and big glass bottles of Murree Beer from special stores if you have the right stamp in your passport. The only place I have ever seen it outside Pakistan was a booze shop in Brick Lane, heart of the Bengali community in London.

Sorry. CORDIAL. :p

I dare say my importer would be hard tasked to fill this order. But I might try anyway, especially since I just finished a story in which my main protagonist was originally from Pakistan.

Elderflower cordial.

Actually, you can make some decent wine with elderflower, and the skilled home-brewer can make a very pleasant champagne.

But drinking it in public ???
Hrrrrumph.

Actually, that sounds like something my wife might like. ;)

Sorry. CORDIAL. :p

I dare say my importer would be hard tasked to fill this order. But I might try anyway, especially since I just finished a story in which my main protagonist was originally from Pakistan.

Actually, that sounds like something my wife might like. ;)

You must be :devil: and let me know how you get on! LOL. I keep meaning to blog about my time in Pakistan. It was totally fascinating.

I am sure your wife is exactly the kind of sophisticated lady who likes elderflower cordial. I love it - but not in a pub while watching the rugby.

Wow, is it really that late? Was out for a while. Oh and willie, that 1554 was delicious! :D

Damn could cover is preventing me from getting any good pictures of the moon. Keeping an eye out the window and will run out with my camera if there is a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back