What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You, Sir Winston. First time in days i have smiled. Uncle was a computer "geek", and had so many passwords, he wasnt sure which went where.

And i can just see them asking him that.:D
I'm glad I found that just in time to bring a smile-memory to your mind. :rose:

My phone calls yesterday.... :heart:
him worrying about me..
and then hearing him tell me he misses me... :rose:

Tons of things...from two VERY important people in my life...

It's been one of those days. :heart:

getting all dressed up, skirt, heels, makeup, and all. i love being able to feel like a girl.

Ugh letting go and having fun last night made me smile and then DRUNK dialing someone IMPORTANT and Giggling.. ;) :rose:

* going into the party store...knowing I would get to buy stuff for a party. Wow..the selection was amazing and what fun to try out different things. I think I got a sugar rush just from walking past the candy section.

*going to the craft store to get all of my cake decorating stuff. Whoohoo I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. Football field and helmet smash practice cake here I come

*enjoying the whole day at many other stores with the family...even the dogs :eek:

*realizing the vet tech was serious when he asked if we knew our PUG snorted loudly....um yeah...they do that.

"This is nikki and she's so fucking hot" being screamed in a car. i don't think they thought i could hear that through the phone...

**giggle**

my dad drove to a gas station at midnight to get me chocolate becuase there is none in the house and i was upset over saying goodbye to A

my dad drove to a gas station at midnight to get me chocolate becuase there is none in the house and i was upset over saying goodbye to A

*smiles* Your dad must love you very much :rose:

I lost my Dad nearly 3 years ago, it still hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back