What Did YOU Learn Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown_Eyez

Literotica Guru
I did a search to see if there was a thread for this. I didn't see one, so hopefully this is not a repeat.

What did YOU learn today?

Share the knowledge!

I'll go first...

Today, I learned that I am beginning to really like this place in Lit called "The Playground". :)

Hmm, let's see. I learned the Spanish word for spanking. That is quite an accomplishment. Useful, too. ;)

Brown_Eyez said:
LOL What is it?

Azote.
Now I have doubled my Spanish, in only one day. I always knew the Spanish word for beer. But, I can say that in just about any language.

SBroadB9 said:
Azote.
Now I have doubled my Spanish, in only one day. I always knew the Spanish word for beer. But, I can say that in just about any language.
Muy bueno! :)

Azuldrgon said:
I also learned that kids pick the weirdest times to want to play.

I learned (just realized, really) that I went from "Virgin" to "Really Really Experienced" within a matter of days! :nana:

I don't know if I should celebrate, or be ashamed...so I think I'll just celebrate. lol :p

I learned to NEVER leave the house w/out applying sunscreen... no matter what the weatherman says...

TheLadyOfShalott said:
I learned to NEVER leave the house w/out applying sunscreen... no matter what the weatherman says...
Oh no! I hope you get that burning out soon! :)

Brown_Eyez said:
I learned (just realized, really) that I went from "Virgin" to "Really Really Experienced" within a matter of days! :nana:

I don't know if I should celebrate, or be ashamed...so I think I'll just celebrate. lol :p

Hmm. I have known people to go from virgin to really experienced in only one evening. :p

TheLadyOfShalott said:
running a milk bath as we speak... :)
just wish I had a bigger tub...

Never heard of doing that. Let me know if it works. I may need to do that come August! :)

I like big tubs too. They come in rather useful...for many reasons! :cool:

Brown_Eyez said:
Never heard of doing that. Let me know if it works. I may need to do that come August! :)

I like big tubs too. They come in rather useful...for many reasons! :cool:
I grew up taking milk baths or or w/oatmeal for sunburns and rashes of all sorts... I have incredibly sensitive skin so I have to be careful what products I use... they have always worked pretty well for me :)

yes, large tubs can be useful for a number of different reasons... ;)

TheLadyOfShalott said:
I grew up taking milk baths or or w/oatmeal for sunburns and rashes of all sorts... I have incredibly sensitive skin so I have to be careful what products I use... they have always worked pretty well for me :)

yes, large tubs can be useful for a number of different reasons... ;)

I knew of oatmeal for rashes. But it makes sense for sunburns as well.

I guess I learned something else today. Thank you! :)

Brown_Eyez said:
I knew of oatmeal for rashes. But it makes sense for sunburns as well.

I guess I learned something else today. Thank you! :)
You're very welcome :)

Off to soak the world away for a while...

I learned that no matter how hard I stare at the clock at work, I cannot will time to go faster.

I learned that the skull and brain can feel no pain...
I had a client who complained of pain in his head, and when asking the Dr. why he hadnt done an MRI yet to rule out something wrong...he informed me that the head feels no pain...
It may feel like your have a pain in your head but truly it radiates from somewhere else...
My client is apparently is a diagnosed schizophrenic...
Hummmmm

TheDivineMsM said:
I learned that the skull and brain can feel no pain...
I had a client who complained of pain in his head, and when asking the Dr. why he hadnt done an MRI yet to rule out something wrong...he informed me that the head feels no pain...
It may feel like your have a pain in your head but truly it radiates from somewhere else...
My client is apparently is a diagnosed schizophrenic...
Hummmmm
ROFL :D :D

I learned that its not just her who can be off first thing in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back