GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gracious this place really has slowed down. Do the moderators know why? Most of the writing community left because nothing was done about abusive behavior in the threads. Me I loved the freedom of expression but there are limits when you have a troll abusing those inhabiting a thread created for those suffering from loss and depression. Basically to summarize the trolls ruined this place. This thread for instance was alive with multiple daily visitors. Now I find that after an entire week no one has posted. *sigh* I miss everyone. :heart::heart:

I understand beautiful, the same can be said for many threads on many boards. The UK Online Directory could do 20 pages a night, now that's a months worth!
At least some of us keep in touch via the site designed and coded by schoolboys lol

:rose::kiss::rose:

I understand beautiful, the same can be said for many threads on many boards. The UK Online Directory could do 20 pages a night, now that's a months worth!
At least some of us keep in touch via the site designed and coded by schoolboys lol

:rose::kiss::rose:

:):kiss::rose: maybe we can bring the magic back.

now we used to have some wild cuddle fests in here. Now we need lesbians especially lesbians, straights, gay guys, and trans folk in here. Make it just like the old times. I should go out to nudge a few. lol

now we used to have some wild cuddle fests in here. Now we need lesbians especially lesbians, straights, gay guys, and trans folk in here. Make it just like the old times. I should go out to nudge a few. lol

I am totally nudge-able.:kiss:

I consider myself nudged... ;) I hope all is well with you, Gia. :rose:

Good.

I am attempting to sleep...but as usual, it ain't happening.

*sighs*:rose:

I have missed you, though.

*hugs* I am sorry sweets, I have missed you as well. You know I need to give you my new phone number. I will send it to you, lol I do not have it memorized yet. :rolleyes:

*hugs* I am sorry sweets, I have missed you as well. You know I need to give you my new phone number. I will send it to you, lol I do not have it memorized yet. :rolleyes:

do you have mine?

The one that ends 8777??

If not, let me know. Will pm it to you pronto...

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back