The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell 'em where you are, why don't you?.
You call that HIDING ?

Rolf, can I have a very large something ?
Thank you

Random thought of the day: It's damn-near impossible to co-author a story when your partner is down with pneumonia.

How can I write dark and depressing and violent when I'm in such a good mood?

Ah, here's the ticket: Olaf, bring me a beer.

Little fucker's bound to mess it up . . . .

How can I write dark and depressing and violent when I'm in such a good mood?

Ah, here's the ticket: Olaf, bring me a beer.

Little fucker's bound to mess it up . . . .

Nothing worse than cold beer spilled on a naked crotch. ;)

Good night.

Naoko, I believe this is what you were looking for. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI4yoXyb1_M&sns=em

Forget the hot tub, it's mid 60s and perfectly sunny. I'm thinking about skinny dipping in the pool. Anna, Naoko, care to join? I promise not to dunk you this time. ;)
Oh dear god, that sounds wonderful, but I'm really wanting the hot tub right now. I just got back from taking rehearsal pictures and my camera burned through TWO fucking batteries.

No, not a toy, my CAMERA.

And one of those batteries was brand new.

Also, I'm glad I bought a new smart card for my camera when I bought the new battery. I never would have made it without it. Still, two batteries?

Nothing worse than cold beer spilled on a naked crotch. ;)

Good night.
I don't know. It depends on whose crotch and how it's getting cleaned up. ;)

Oh dear god, that sounds wonderful, but I'm really wanting the hot tub right now. I just got back from taking rehearsal pictures and my camera burned through TWO fucking batteries.

No, not a toy, my CAMERA.

And one of those batteries was brand new.

Also, I'm glad I bought a new smart card for my camera when I bought the new battery. I never would have made it without it. Still, two batteries?

I don't know. It depends on whose crotch and how it's getting cleaned up. ;)

*turns on the bubbles to the hot tub* ;):devil:

Holy crap! That is a lot of battery. I made sure to grab a second battery before my Cali trip. I guess you were taking a lot of pictures.

Finishing up a glass of sherry, care for some?

Well, tossing that one out. Only got it cause it was on sale. Ah, how about some Arrogant Bastard IPA? :D

LOL!

Now that I'll take.

However, I wouldn't be adverse to trying something new, even if the rest of the beer-drinking snobs turn their noses at it. So don't toss that Double Take just yet.

That actually looks really good. I'm finishing up a Kahlua and milk now.

Shiner is a local micro here in Texas. I swear, Shiner Bock should be named the state beer. Sure as hell beats that rice-flavored swill Budweiser puts out, and puts to shame anything Miller, Coors et al can whip up.

They've got a pretty good line of beers. Shiner Bock, Bohemian, Blonde, 101, Wild Hare . . . check out their site.

Shiner is a local micro here in Texas. I swear, Shiner Bock should be named the state beer. Sure as hell beats that rice-flavored swill Budweiser puts out, and puts to shame anything Miller, Coors et al can whip up.

They've got a pretty good line of beers. Shiner Bock, Bohemian, Blonde, 101, Wild Hare . . . check out their site.

Oh, I might need to give their Hef a try. :D That reminds me, I need to try and find Boneyard Hop Venom IPA. Had it at a pizza place in Portland, OR. Soooo good.

Oh, I might need to give their Hef a try. :D That reminds me, I need to try and find Boneyard Hop Venom IPA. Had it at a pizza place in Portland, OR. Soooo good.

Yes, Shiner's Hefe is a good one. Make sure to roll the bottle after you pour it, to get all the good stuff out. ;)

Boneyard is another new one to me. I'll have to check them out.

You guys ate such... guys! All you talk about is beer and pussies, pussies and beer... :rolleyes:

Oh, wait. And laundry. And jeans...

<starts over>

You guys are such... chicks!

Mornin' fellas. :D

You guys ate such... guys! All you talk about is beer and pussies, pussies and beer... :rolleyes:

Oh, wait. And laundry. And jeans...

<starts over>

You guys are such... chicks!

Mornin' fellas. :D

Because we look damn good in jeans. :D

Good morning (evening here), steve. How's your day going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back