❓ Am I The Only One...

Am I the only one who is always surprised at how fast things fall in the gutter around here?

Am I the only one who is always surprised at how fast things fall in the gutter around here?

Are you not a fan of the blue waffle? It's the texture, innit?

But I agree, these other fuckers have zero class. They probably put their forks on the right and their knives on the left side of their plates. Feral fuckers for sure.

Am I the only one that finally knows better than to google things from here?

Am I the only one that thinks tax return time should mean new toys?

Am I the only one who feels a sense of victory having exposed people to the Blue Waffle?

Am I the only one who thinks it’s okay to eat with the fork in your right hand and the knife in your left?

I wouldn’t dream of it. That’d be a fucking nightmare of epic proportions. What would be next? Cats and dogs living together?

Thank you for understanding. It is really an epidemic. I really try to take on causes that are near and dear to my heart. I'll probably tackle the issue of brown shoes and black belts next.

Am I the only one who is this much of a philanthropist?

Thank you for understanding. It is really an epidemic. I really try to take on causes that are near and dear to my heart. I'll probably tackle the issue of brown shoes and black belts next.

Am I the only one who is this much of a philanthropist?

AITO1 who thinks that LordP should be given medals and honors for his philanthropic work educating the masses and holding back the outbreak of feral dogs?

Edit: plp, you might want to fix that grammar typo before our friendly local philanthropist corrects it for you.

Um... me?
Hi. Nice to meet you. Saint PLP. Stick around and I'll learn you a thing or two. ;)

The fuck? What philanthropy are you doing? Hungry kids? Skinny puppies? Ugly babies? I doubt you're doing the Lord's work like I am. There are people out there right now setting their tables like they're part of Honey Boo Boo's family. And every fifteen seconds, an accountant puts on black shoes and a brown belt. Who is doing anything about this? No one. But me.

Am I the only one who stubs their toe on the shopping trolley wheel every, single, time?

Am I the only one who thinks this^^^^ should be am AmPics thread?

Am I the only one who thinks that "Twatwaffle" may be the most cromulent word of all time? (Or, is that just because its my job to fight twatwaffles?)

I like that name. Sort of like dillhole.

Am I the only one who thinks that "Twatwaffle" may be the most cromulent word of all time? (Or, is that just because its my job to fight twatwaffles?)

You have embiggened my vocabulary.

Just for our posters who don’t understand ASL:
twat-waffle.jpg

Now you can know when someone signs that you’re a twatwaffle.

Am I the only one who despises when their phone auto corrects and makes you look like an ass?

Back