PG Morning Check-In - Rebooted

Good morning from the laundromat. Trying to get some clean clothes worked into my day.
Been working most evenings for an hour or do out at the little cemetery.
Last night we came across a little ground rattler who was dead.
 
Good morning! Happy Thursday. Another step in the journey today! I will get the keys to my new home today! It'll be mine.

Have a good one, all!
 
Good Morning Everybody brought some Goodies along just in case anyone is hungry ;):)
1418635-bigthumbnail.jpg
 
Good Morning Everybody brought some Goodies along just in case anyone is hungry ;):)
1418635-bigthumbnail.jpg
I'm always hungry in the morning. Thanks Dumpling.

I hope everyone starts the day off with sharing their smile :)

<eating dumplings croissant now
 
Good Morning!

Congrats BB! :nana:

I woke up hungry, so I went off in search of bacon and eggs. Found a new place in my neighborhood for breakfast. :)
 
Thank you all! And happy Friday! Spent the night in my new place. A mattress on the floor for the moment, but it was my mattress on my floor. And that made all the difference.

Have a great weekend!
 
Morning everyone.... Happy Friday the 13th.
Headed out to the cemetery for a couple of hours to work this morning while it cooler.
 
Last edited:
Morning everyone.... Happy Friday the 13th.
Headed out yo the cemetery for a couple of hours yo work this morning while it cooler.
Good Morning Starry and I dont want to sound disrespectful,but Iam curious what are you doing at the Cemetery that often ?
polishing Markers;)
 
Thank you all! And happy Friday! Spent the night in my new place. A mattress on the floor for the moment, but it was my mattress on my floor. And that made all the difference.

Have a great weekend!
Good Luck and have fun in your new surroundings;):)
 
I'm always hungry in the morning. Thanks Dumpling.

I hope everyone starts the day off with sharing their smile :)

<eating dumplings croissant now
Iam happy you liked the Breakfast Paul:)
and while Iam here Good Morning to all you Posters ~ wish you all an exciting and fun Wknd;):)
 
Good Morning Starry and I dont want to sound disrespectful,but Iam curious what are you doing at the Cemetery that often ?
polishing Markers;)

Nope cleaning up the mess from hurricane Irma. This little cemetery is owned by a charity now after many many years of neglect by owners who didn't care about it. There are honestly over 4000 unmarked graves here besides the ones with headstones. If I remember right some as far back as the civil war. We even have an unknown soldier. The records just have a military guy buried, no name or even a branch of service.
 
Last edited:
Good morning everyone. It is morning, isn't it? The sun hasn't risen yet. :D. Have a great day.
 
Good morning!
Wonderful weekend going here! Drove up to north Dallas for my girlfriend's wedding, was great to spend the evening with friends. :heart:
 
Back
Top