Old 11-23-2016, 01:56 AM   #1
joyce46
Virgin
 
joyce46 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1
Angry why isnt Ignore being repaired?

For many of us Ignore doesnt work. In my case if i use it , that person is ignored, but then i cant type? The reason this is a problem, is a man usnavy51m has been stalking me on this site. Saying things in PM but now brave enough to do so in room! He should be banned! But atleast make it so i can ignore him! Windows 7 op sys,IE or Mozilla browser. Same problem.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2017, 08:59 AM   #2
abvt75
Really Experienced
 
abvt75 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In reality
Posts: 126
joyce, its sad that u have to face this. i am
sure the moderator will fix ur issue. if it gets too much, just change your nickname and move on

R
__________________
Life is beautiful, no regrets in life. You live to love and be loved
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2017, 11:50 PM   #3
PleasePullOut
Virgin
 
PleasePullOut is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 6
Why the hell should this person have to "change their user and move on"?? How about the people in charge of this site actually fix things for once! I notice a new and shiny user panel , but big issues never being fixed??? Ridiculous!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 05:56 AM   #4
ChristianJ095
Experienced
 
ChristianJ095 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: London, UK
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePullOut View Post
Why the hell should this person have to "change their user and move on"?? How about the people in charge of this site actually fix things for once! I notice a new and shiny user panel , but big issues never being fixed??? Ridiculous!
Your PMs are completely off just FYI.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2017, 12:24 AM   #5
ben6543
Virgin
 
ben6543 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 19
My Ignore button doesn't work either and its really frustrating because this site is full of obnoxious spammers who just repeat the same shit every 5 seconds. I put someone on ignore and I still see what they type. I don't think that is how an ignore button should work.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2017, 12:31 AM   #6
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 50,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben6543 View Post
My Ignore button doesn't work either and its really frustrating because this site is full of obnoxious spammers who just repeat the same shit every 5 seconds. I put someone on ignore and I still see what they type. I don't think that is how an ignore button should work.
Do you see their posts when you are viewing through your registered account or when you are just viewing anonymously without logging in? If the latter, yes, you'll see it and Ignore isn't activated because it doesn't know your account is doing the viewing.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2017, 12:34 AM   #7
ben6543
Virgin
 
ben6543 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Do you see their posts when you are viewing through your registered account or when you are just viewing anonymously without logging in? If the latter, yes, you'll see it and Ignore isn't activated because it doesn't know your account is doing the viewing.
ya I am doing it on my registered account.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2017, 01:02 AM   #8
RejectReality
Literotica Guru
 
RejectReality's Avatar
 
RejectReality is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Alternate Reality
Posts: 1,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Do you see their posts when you are viewing through your registered account or when you are just viewing anonymously without logging in? If the latter, yes, you'll see it and Ignore isn't activated because it doesn't know your account is doing the viewing.
Unless I'm mistaken, this is about the ignore feature on the chat, not the forums.
__________________




Alt for Darkniciad ^--Website

Batter Up

07/06/17
*
Fixed Wright Up

07/10/17
*
Quite Neighborly

09/14/17
*
Overdue

09/28/17
*
Hot Shorts
Coming Soon!

  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 01:10 AM   #9
ben6543
Virgin
 
ben6543 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 19
so are the owners of this actually gonna look into why the ignore feature in lit chat doesn't work for a lot of users?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.