Old 11-23-2016, 01:56 AM   #1
joyce46
Virgin

Angry why isnt Ignore being repaired?

For many of us Ignore doesnt work. In my case if i use it , that person is ignored, but then i cant type? The reason this is a problem, is a man usnavy51m has been stalking me on this site. Saying things in PM but now brave enough to do so in room! He should be banned! But atleast make it so i can ignore him! Windows 7 op sys,IE or Mozilla browser. Same problem.

Old 04-01-2017, 08:59 AM   #2
abvt75
Really Experienced

joyce, its sad that u have to face this. i am
sure the moderator will fix ur issue. if it gets too much, just change your nickname and move on

R

Old 06-09-2017, 11:50 PM   #3
PleasePullOut
Virgin

Why the hell should this person have to "change their user and move on"?? How about the people in charge of this site actually fix things for once! I notice a new and shiny user panel , but big issues never being fixed??? Ridiculous!

Old 06-11-2017, 05:56 AM   #4
ChristianJ095
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePullOut View Post
Why the hell should this person have to "change their user and move on"?? How about the people in charge of this site actually fix things for once! I notice a new and shiny user panel , but big issues never being fixed??? Ridiculous!
Your PMs are completely off just FYI.

Old 07-04-2017, 12:24 AM   #5
ben6543
Virgin

My Ignore button doesn't work either and its really frustrating because this site is full of obnoxious spammers who just repeat the same shit every 5 seconds. I put someone on ignore and I still see what they type. I don't think that is how an ignore button should work.

Old 07-04-2017, 12:31 AM   #6
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben6543 View Post
My Ignore button doesn't work either and its really frustrating because this site is full of obnoxious spammers who just repeat the same shit every 5 seconds. I put someone on ignore and I still see what they type. I don't think that is how an ignore button should work.
Do you see their posts when you are viewing through your registered account or when you are just viewing anonymously without logging in? If the latter, yes, you'll see it and Ignore isn't activated because it doesn't know your account is doing the viewing.

Old 07-04-2017, 12:34 AM   #7
ben6543
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Do you see their posts when you are viewing through your registered account or when you are just viewing anonymously without logging in? If the latter, yes, you'll see it and Ignore isn't activated because it doesn't know your account is doing the viewing.
ya I am doing it on my registered account.

Old 07-04-2017, 01:02 AM   #8
RejectReality
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, this is about the ignore feature on the chat, not the forums.

Alt for Darkniciad ^--Website

Batter Up

07/06/17
Fixed Wright Up

07/10/17
Quite Neighborly

09/14/17
Overdue

09/28/17
Hot Shorts
Coming Soon!

Old 07-17-2017, 01:10 AM   #9
ben6543
Virgin

so are the owners of this actually gonna look into why the ignore feature in lit chat doesn't work for a lot of users?