Bi-curious on a nudist beach

Thor9550

Virgin
My partner has just told me that for our trip to the Med later this summer we will be staying at a place right next to a nudist beach, so I think we will be spending a lot of time naked! I'm wondering if this might be an opportunity to hook up with a bi couple. I've wanted to experience sex with another guy for a long time, and my partner is supportive of me exploring my sexuality. As long as she can be involved though! Also, I think she would be open to a lesbian experience.

So, my questions to bi couples out there:
1. Is this a bad idea, or potentially a good idea?

2. With a lot of naked couples parading on the beach, what signals should we look out for in potential partners?

3. What signals could we give out that might display our interest to bi couples?

4. If we get into conversation with another couple, what questions might they ask/ could we ask to explore possibilities?

My partner has just told me that for our trip to the Med later this summer we will be staying at a place right next to a nudist beach, so I think we will be spending a lot of time naked! I'm wondering if this might be an opportunity to hook up with a bi couple. I've wanted to experience sex with another guy for a long time, and my partner is supportive of me exploring my sexuality. As long as she can be involved though! Also, I think she would be open to a lesbian experience.

So, my questions to bi couples out there:
1. Is this a bad idea, or potentially a good idea?

2. With a lot of naked couples parading on the beach, what signals should we look out for in potential partners?

3. What signals could we give out that might display our interest to bi couples?

4. If we get into conversation with another couple, what questions might they ask/ could we ask to explore possibilities?

If it happens the way you want it to happen, it will naturally . You don't plan this. Nature will take it's course.

Protect Yourself from the Sun ....

...... In the Med, for one! :) also, wear some nail polish. It'll start the conversation you need to have. Works for me.

Just about every nude beach in Europe has a 'gay area' so if you set up at the edge of that you'll often find bi couples or at least couples with a bi male in the same area. At the very least you'll find bi guys.

Some of my best memories in life are on the nude beaches in France. I've been to Cap D'Agde 3 times and hope to go again next year. As a cocksucker it's heaven.

The retreat we frequent , my buds and I, has both a family area and and adult area. You know when you cross into,the adult side you'll be exposed to couples enjoying each other. That's a large part of why we go there. It's outside, I can be as open (or discreet) as I want to be when servicing them.

Nude Beach

The retreat we frequent , my buds and I, has both a family area and and adult area. You know when you cross into,the adult side you'll be exposed to couples enjoying each other. That's a large part of why we go there. It's outside, I can be as open (or discreet) as I want to be when servicing them.

Problem is that most Naturists don't associate nudity with sex, just with a kind of healthy clean outdoor activity. Greece is the perfectly natural place to be naked. I was on the Skiathos nude beach with a close friend, anticipating playful sexual games, but believe me - most of the wrinkled shriveled cocks on show you wouldn't want anywhere near your face. We spent most of the holiday in the sand-dunes sixty-nining each other, to expressions of extreme disapproval by anyone who happened to pass close enough to see.

Last edited:
Problem is that most Naturists don't associate nudity with sex, just with a kind of healthy clean outdoor activity. Greece is the perfectly natural place to be naked. I was on the Skiathos nude beach with a close friend, anticipating playful sexual games, but believe me - most of the cocks on show you wouldn't want anywhere near your face. We spent most of the holiday in the sand-dunes sixty-nining each other, to expressions of extreme disapproval by anyone who happened to pass close enough to see.
I agree with most of that, but remember, it's us we are talking about. For myself and my men, we are selective in time and the place we play.

Thanks all!

Thanks to all for your really helpful and friendly advice. And thanks too for the pm's, very stimulating!

Back