Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

She smiled and they got up and dressed in skirt and t-shirt and she pulled her hair up and said "works for me lets do it " She laugh as they walked out to go to the store she walked in front of him moving her ass as she walked.

-He slapped her ass and Nick smiled as they got in the car and began to drive to the store not far from the collage as they went in and began to look around for some items he needed for the trays of food.-

She smiled at him as he slap her ass and they went to the store and looked around and walked as he got items that he needed .

-They got the ingredients he needed and smiled walking inside with the groceries Nick smiled as he got the items out and began to prep.-"You want to help or do you want to relax and regain your energy for later."-He winked.-

After he paid they went back to his room and she smiled and she kissed him "If its ok with you ill take a bath and regain my energy for later" She helped him pull things out of bags for him.

-Nick began to prep and once complete the food was put in the oven and he smiled as she still was in the bath tub.-"You feeling good?"-HE checked opening the door looking at her.-

She sat in the tub relaxing soon heard him ask her feeling good she open her eyes seeing him at the door way she nod and said " I feel better if you was in here" She smiled

-Nick smiled and once she said that he removed his clothes and slipped in with her snuggling by her.-"The food is cooking in the oven i got some time to relax."-He smiled stroking her hair.-

Back