Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedHairedandFriendly said:
I do believe they are different in nature. Her pants are undone. :D I'm not wearing any. ;)

TART :p

Fallenfromgrace said:
;)

The pic in my av is number 41 of a series of 60 where i went from dressed, to undressed, to dressed in something else, to undressed again, all for Misty ;) (wht can i say she loved it :p)

i made those for her before my pc went kapput, so about a month ago now.

its my favourite 'appropriate' one that i am a) willing b) allowed (she doesnt share ;)) to put up ;)

~~~

I was however sent Red's av while i had PC issues, and i did ocnvey my complments, it may indeed have had an influence in my choice :D

Bloody students!! A simple "she did" or "I did" would have done but always need to get that extra point for a higher grade lol :rose:

bluefoxlady said:
Bloody students!! A simple "she did" or "I did" would have done but always need to get that extra point for a higher grade lol :rose:

:p what can i say, final year of uni and all ;)

Oh. My. Gods.

I didn't think it was possible to ruin macaroni and cheese from the box. I was proven wrong. There was enough salt put in that water that it COOKED INTO the pasta enough that I couldn't even taste the cheese part. I took a bite and it was like sucking on a salt rock.

scheherazade_79 said:
Is it me, or is it really fucking cold today? :confused:

Only in my office. It's always freezingasscold there. I keep two jackets there permanently, even in summer.

MaeveoSliabh said:
Oh. My. Gods.

I didn't think it was possible to ruin macaroni and cheese from the box. I was proven wrong. There was enough salt put in that water that it COOKED INTO the pasta enough that I couldn't even taste the cheese part. I took a bite and it was like sucking on a salt rock.
of course it's possible.

I have ex-roommates that proved it in other ways too.

I swear the boys are gonna give me a heart attack. Can we please get just one friggin' hit RISP????

ETA: Damn. I post that and Shrek goes yard. Should have been bitchin' about baseball here long since.

Never mind. Cue rant about umpires.

Last edited:
Nirvanadragones said:
*long bounce and a kiss on Rumple's erm . . . . forehead* ;) :kiss:
Hey, at my age, I gratefully take whatever I can get. Thanks, Vana.

I'm sure this has been talked to death somewhere else, but I do like your AV.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Rumple Foreskin said:
Hey, at my age, I gratefully take whatever I can get. Thanks, Vana.

I'm sure this has been talked to death somewhere else, but I do like your AV.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

You're very welcome. Have another - :kiss:

And actually, not. Thank you! I'm glad you like my AV :)

*gets into lift as she looks for her phone in her pocket*

''Hey...'' *familiar voice*

*looks up, see's Marie*

''Hi'' *grin*

''Nice jacket...very nice jacket...'' she says as she looks it over

''Thanks, it's a Harley...''

''An original?'' *looking wide eyed*

''Yup, it was a gift.'' *resisting urge to wink*

''wow.''

*conversation about Harley drivers and her motorbiking days*

~~~~

*beaming* :D