hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

because it has been decreed that every page needs skin,
playing hands

attachment.php

Now this is an intriguing pic. ..was wondering if there is a reverse angle shot of the same image? :devil:

Since I posted a similar pic in black and white, I discovered this one sort of showed my hands. Ignore the crackle nail polish. :eek:

attachment.php

Wow!!!! This is a vision of loveliness. You are so damned beautiful. I really liked your B&W pic of this a lot but the color pic is just so much better. The pink hat and your pink lipstick. Your skin tone and hair color.......oh my!!!! Help me I have fallen in lust with SSD.:devil::heart:

Lovin' this thread

This is an awesome thread idea and thread.

Lovely photos... all of you.

My only disappointment is every time I come across one of "AircraftMech"s photos they are already deleted... shame.

Okay, you can break the "one foot has to be on the floor" rule. :D

stuttering but, but, but.... one foot WAS on the floor, or tiptoes, anyway... really
but hey, I'm pleased you're awarding exemptions

Mara you're a stunner playing naked pool! I'm awake now!!

thanks, Tali
hope you didn't spill anything hot...

Now this is an intriguing pic. ..was wondering if there is a reverse angle shot of the same image? :devil:

don't tell me you missed it, Valdo
barely any hands so not here, but on Velvet & Silk, p. 114--115

Two hands.

lovely hands, lace, freckles....

View attachment 1516410

Busy hands.

I have a 'thing' for hands too. Love this thread!:rose:

glad you like the thread, and I hope you contribute regularly
you have beautiful hands

mmm scrumptious

This is an awesome thread idea and thread.

Lovely photos... all of you.

My only disappointment is every time I come across one of "AircraftMech"s photos they are already deleted... shame.

whoa, that's a loss... I see he left yesterday and took all his goodies with him
but hey, how about sharing Your hands, SereneGal?

I most definitely will Murmurmara, as soon as I take some. I don't think I have any showcasing my hands in any way...

don't tell me you missed it, Valdo
barely any hands so not here, but on Velvet & Silk, p. 114--115[/QUOTE]

...what can I say Mara. ....guilty as charged. .thanks for pointing the correct location. .now particular body part is pointing to your delicious picture on p.114 (Velvet&silk)...

Love the Harry Potter hand, ShyGuy
and that's an assured hand with the leather
Thanks :rose: There was a similary thread on the BDSM forum years ago, and I took some of the pics for that thread ;)

And yes I'll admit that I do love my flogger as well, I just wish it would get more action ;)

You have nice strong hands!
Thanks, I don't know how strong they are, but I've heard they are nice soft as well ;)

Back