Uk register/ love the uk

No, I'm sure it's not... so, if the magic of the internet could grant your wish and deliver you a long, thick, hard cock right now, what would you want to do to it?

That`s easy, suck it, that`s my fav hobby

That`s easy, suck it, that`s my fav hobby

Ahhh, a woman after my own heart... or rather, my dick! How do you like to suck it- gently and seductively or like a cock-hungry slut. Do you just like the feel of it in your mouth, or are you one of the rare women who enjoy taking it as deep as they can?

Not far

I sure do but it`s not the same as having a hard cock in front of me
Leicestershire you say - which bit of the fair county? I am on the wrong side of the A5 (Bedworth-ish area), but I guess we all have our problems.

So your problem re: hard cock, in front, steam, let off is potentially within a stones throw, though you prob the other end - ie freaking miles away.

Yep, yep, quite right- we're not getting into conversation land with just a bunch of greetings! Unfortunately the whole work thing has been getting in the way of my Literotication this morning. I obviously need to hone my procrastination skills more, so here goes....

... so, what are you guys all up to now? Are you students, unemployed, work-shy or just trying to brighten up this gray Tuesday with a bit of naughtiness in between bouts of actual work?

And Geronimo...err, I hope the wank worked out well for ya.

i'm on a hospital visit today - well, i've been on it, back home now. off to gibraltar tomorrow (work)

... and the wank, as usual, was excellent. :D

Morning! So its all your fault is it? :)

:D

It's foggy and bloody cold where I am... but it's nice and cosy in front of the fire here in my house, so I'm happy :)

it's always my fault. ;)

i'm on a hospital visit today - well, i've been on it, back home now. off to gibraltar tomorrow (work)

it's always my fault. ;)

:D thought so ..

em... the hospital visit.. it was the men in white coats wasn't it... not you visiting... eh? eh? I'm right aren't I? ;) :)

don't know why I'm being so cheeky :)

:D thought so ..

em... the hospital visit.. it was the men in white coats wasn't it... not you visiting... eh? eh? I'm right aren't I? ;) :)

don't know why I'm being so cheeky :)

nah, the hospital is an ongoing thing; to do with my eyes - yeah yeah, too much wanking. wot-evah. :rolleyes:

cheeky is OK. :)

what ya got cookin'?

nah, the hospital is an ongoing thing; to do with my eyes - yeah yeah, too much wanking. wot-evah. :rolleyes:

cheeky is OK. :)

what ya got cookin'?

Well actually I've got a spag boll on the go.... ah, that's ..not what you mean... :D

nah.. not a lot ....apart from being on here... :) gotta go out in the cold fog in a minute yukkkk ....I love Yorkshire.. but the fogs here are awful :)

Well actually I've got a spag boll on the go.... ah, that's ..not what you mean... :D

nah.. not a lot ....apart from being on here... :) gotta go out in the cold fog in a minute yukkkk ....I love Yorkshire.. but the fogs here are awful :)

which bit are you in? i was born in nth yorks, but have lived all over the place.

which bit are you in? i was born in nth yorks, but have lived all over the place.

In between Middlesbrough and Whitby, with frequent bloody cold North sea winds and sea fret! :) but I'm a Surrey girl really. .... I know, not everyone is perfect :D

Leicestershire you say - which bit of the fair county? I am on the wrong side of the A5 (Bedworth-ish area), but I guess we all have our problems.

So your problem re: hard cock, in front, steam, let off is potentially within a stones throw, though you prob the other end - ie freaking miles away.

I`m not that far away from you, nr Nuneaton.

Was I in it? ;):D

Soooo...my original question...is this actually working for people? Starting off interaction? registering interest? In what...?

Or just a bunch of people stating where they are and never taking it any further? I don't see many other posts in places where people actually converse or am I just doing it wrong...?

just curious...well way beyond curious but that's a whole other story...;)

Was I in it? ;):D

Soooo...my original question...is this actually working for people? Starting off interaction? registering interest? In what...?

Or just a bunch of people stating where they are and never taking it any further? I don't see many other posts in places where people actually converse or am I just doing it wrong...?

just curious...well way beyond curious but that's a whole other story...;)

I think it's a bit early for me to tell if it's working, but conversation is always good. Much better than A/S/L, IMO :)

Not had any PMs yet though :(

Incidentally, just got out of the shower... I like showers, especially if I wasn't on my own in there.

Edit: and for the record - 26 (27 in a couple of weeks), UK male, about as far east as you can get.

Last edited:
Back