If you were given one night with your ex...

Yeah.... Ummmm...... Wouldnt.

Would rather stick my dick in a jar of knives
 
The only exes I'd consider either died young or married happily.

No options there, and the others are ridiculous.

They're exes for good reasons.
 
I would secure a rock-solid alibi, stick to the secondary roads and stay off the highways, and pay cash for everything.
It's always the shite credit card receipt from the hardware store, for a tarp or shovel, that gets those other poor bastards collared.


:D
 
I would secure a rock-solid alibi, stick to the secondary roads and stay off the highways, and pay cash for everything.
It's always the shite credit card receipt from the hardware store, for a tarp or shovel, that gets those other poor bastards collared.
I take it the breakup was not amicable. Regrets.
 
Even assuming the sex was great, if you are just looking to get laid why would you go back to the one out of 3 trillion women in the world that a relationship did not work with?

If you want to patch up the relationship, work on that first before you get something complicated like sex involved. Sex tends to bond people together and gloss over the rough edges. Which is nice when you're actually in a relationship, not so nice when you don't want to find yourself back in a dysfunctional one
 
Nothing. There is no reason I would even think about going there.

There is nothing I don't get with my current partner that I got with my ex in nine years of marriage. I don't mean to sound cliche, but during courtship she played the hot and naughty girl but that girl never showed up in our marital bed.

There is PLENTY that I do get with my current wife that I never got with my ex.

I kid you not, in nine years of marriage my ex sucked to me completion only ONCE. If our intention was to have oral only, she'd get started but always finished with a handjob.

She so thoroughly rejected even the idea of taking my cum in her mouth that she made me feel dirty about it to the point that I was at first reluctant to do it with my current wife....who can't get enough of it.

There's other things as well including anal....receptive and pegging me, that my ex would never have considered and that I do regularly with my wife.

Nope. The ex has been married and divorced twice after splitting with me and I don't know what they got, but I know it's not what I'm getting.
 
Last edited:
Would I be assured of getting away with it?

Sometimes life takes strange twists.

When I posted that a few weeks ago, they were alive and I was a bit angry at them.



Then I got some news a few days ago, that they had passed. Now I sort of miss the person I knew so long ago.
 
ugh....

The thought of letting that pissant touching me, makes me throw up a little. Shudder.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not homicide... But I'd definitely choke him out and leave him on a sidewalk to hopefully be molested by a homeless man. If his shoes and wallet are stolen I won't feel bad.

THIS!!!! Best answer, made me laugh... choke him out! :D

I cut the question short... I would fuck multiple men in front of him. Maybe he would learn how it was done.
Exactly this... poor guy never even got to hear me ... never mind. Some stories shall be hidden forever.

I would secure a rock-solid alibi, stick to the secondary roads and stay off the highways, and pay cash for everything.
It's always the shite credit card receipt from the hardware store, for a tarp or shovel, that gets those other poor bastards collared.
:D

You need to watch out for security cameras, too - cash or not! Some of these people are so good, they catch you in under an hour. It's true. I've seen it on TV.

:D
 
You need to watch out for security cameras, too - cash or not! Some of these people are so good, they catch you in under an hour. It's true. I've seen it on TV.

:D



Yes, those pesky security cameras, traffic cameras, and CCTV.

It is no bloody wonder there hasn't been a decent kidnapper or serial killer in years. It's getting to where a person can't decently, physically stalk folks anymore.

And even if they could, their creativity is squashed and they can't craft a ransom note that has some flair, because you can't cut out letters from newspaper headlines that are only posted online, in newsfeeds.

Ah, the good ol' days.


ransom-note_2.png
 
I can't see that there wouldn't be the same regrets. Opening a rent in a person's personality and having to relive all the drama over again. No thank you.
 
There is a reason she has the "ex" prefix.

If i had the chance, I'd make sure to be somewhere enjoyable with Lady C instead, when it was supposed to happen.
:)
 
Yes, those pesky security cameras, traffic cameras, and CCTV.

It is no bloody wonder there hasn't been a decent kidnapper or serial killer in years. It's getting to where a person can't decently, physically stalk folks anymore.

And even if they could, their creativity is squashed and they can't craft a ransom note that has some flair, because you can't cut out letters from newspaper headlines that are only posted online, in newsfeeds.

Ah, the good ol' days.


ransom-note_2.png

And don't forget those nosy neighbors! It's getting to where a girl can't even get a decent scream anymore for fear someone will call the law!

So, if you're getting goldfish and applejuice, I'll tell you where I'll be at 10 o'clock and you can share, right?
 
Random thought: If you were given one night to be back with your ex (I can hear people screaming "But why!!!") what is it that you would do that you currently don't get with your current partner...

My ex used to love tasting herself on my cock so she would let me ejaculate inside her and pull me out and wipe me clean by sucking and licking my cock. More often than not I used to find this act so hot I'll be hard enough for round 2..

Anyone else?

clean the bathrooms and vaccuum the upstairs and basement. Maybe wash my car.
 
We never had sex. I would fuck his brains out and get off several times. Before he could come I would jump up and leave. He is an ass. He does bot get to finish.
 
I would tell her I should have followed her to California when she dumped me for being an ass.... Then hope she still had some feelings.... Our sex was the best I have ever had....😌
 
It would involve bondage.

But not the kind of bondage this forum discusses.

:devil:
 
Well... ex's huh?

Wife#1
After what she did?
Not a good ideal.
No matter how much I might try it would turn into a revenge fuck and I would get me some of that ass she would not let me have back in the day.

Wife#2

It would be a pleasure ...great sex and the conversation good too.

Wife#3

Back in the day the sex was good with several of her personalities but, still even if her drug use and bad choices hadn't put her in a nursing home I wouldn't touch her slut ass with a ten foot pole and a 11&3/4" Styrofoam extension!

Wife#4

Why bother?

Major Girlfriends

Ralinda, Loretta, Barbara... Rebeca, Karen Sure!:cool:

Most of the rest were under six month relationships but yeah most of them...why not?
 
Since my ex placed her own happiness over our daughter's safety (daughter was sexually molested by her stepfather for 10 years and her mother was told about it somewhere after 4-5 years) I would tie my ex down then start torturing her first, then mutilate her before letting her bleed out.
 
No ill feelings here... well, maybe a few... uhhh, maybe quite a few... well, maybe take a nice quiet ride with her... out into the desert... late at night when the desert comes to life.... and just have a nice quiet drive back home.... without her hehehehe
 
I feel that perhaps I broke the thread, so I will revise, I'd never go there! 😀.
 
Last edited:
One particular past BF comes to mind. We were together when I was much younger and before I discovered BDSM. Our sex life was phenomenal, but looking back I realize he had a lot of dominant traits...if I only knew then what I know now! We probably would have caused the planet to explode before we ever let each other go. Shame he's married with kids now :(
 
Back
Top