Checking my viewing figures

matriarch

Rotund retiree
Hi all, Matriach here.

It's been a while, and I need a little help.
Can someone remind me how I get to my viewing figures? I've gone completely blank.

Thanks all.

xx

You can see them in the new dashboard. Just click on the "Works" link when you're in there.

I think they are most up to date than the numbers in the stories themselves.

You can see them in the new dashboard. Just click on the "Works" link when you're in there.

I think they are most up to date than the numbers in the stories themselves.

'Dashboard'?? I'm sorry, I don't know what that is.

's ok. Found it now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome back, Matriarch.

I'm pleased to see you on the AH again.

:rose::rose::rose: x 4

Note that you can still switch back to the old member's page at present to see it as it used to be.

It's much better for those few of us who have hundreds of posted stories.

I expect that the search and sorting capabilities in the new interface offsets the problem with needing to page through so many entries.

I expect that the search and sorting capabilities in the new interface offsets the problem with needing to page through so many entries.

My guess is the sitting there looking at the page telling you that you have no submissions while it fetches that information gives those with that many stories a minor shock to the system.

It did me this morning and I've only the seven items listed in there. A loading message there might be a little better than the message about people waiting to read your contributions.

Yes, I'm aware of the blue bar at the top of the screen that indicates it's fetching data but still seeing zeros for works, following and followers is depressing (even if my own numbers are smaller than Trump's hands).

No. It doesn't. I want to see all my posted stories in a short list. Or long list. :rolleyes:

I don't want dozens of pages appearing eventually.

I have 285 posted items. If I view on the old version I can scroll quickly down the whole without changing the page.

New version has three pages and a different page for my poetry.

Last edited:
No. It doesn't. I want to see all my posted stories in a short list. Or long list. :rolleyes:

I don't want dozens of pages appearing eventually.

I have 285 posted items. If I view on the old version I can scroll quickly down the whole without changing the page.

Just wondering what it is you're looking at on the page?

Would you prefer to just be able to download a csv or excel spreadsheet with the data in instead so you can process it how you like?

Just wondering what it is you're looking at on the page?

Would you prefer to just be able to download a csv or excel spreadsheet with the data in instead so you can process it how you like?

What I'm looking at is the list of stories and poems, the views, votes and comments.

On the old version I don't need to process it. I can download it and/or print it easily just as it is.

My guess is the sitting there looking at the page telling you that you have no submissions while it fetches that information gives those with that many stories a minor shock to the system.

Naw. That wasn't a problem for me (I just checked it out). The new page loaded 982 stories in about a second and a half.

What is a problem, as Ogg notes, is that if I want to check on a story somewhere in the N section by title, I face a godawful time clicking through pages to get to it in the new system (I thought I'd time doing it, but the clicking was irritating me and I just suspended trying to get there). In the old system, I just scroll quickly down to it.

Naw. That wasn't a problem for me (I just checked it out). The new page loaded 982 stories in about a second and a half.

What is a problem, as Ogg notes, is that if I want to check on a story somewhere in the N section by title, I face a godawful time clicking through pages to get to it in the new system (I thought I'd time doing it, but the clicking was irritating me and I just suspended trying to get there). In the old system, I just scroll quickly down to it.

Fair enough, give me 171 yrs and I'll see your problem (it's roughly how long it'll take me to get to 300 stories based on my "pace").

:)

Fair enough, give me 171 yrs and I'll see your problem (it's roughly how long it'll take me to get to 300 stories based on my "pace").

:)

Then you'll need 550 years, won't you?--to get to my problem.

At the pace at which the Web site actually updates, I've got 550 years before I'll have to worry about working with the new page, so I'm not sweating.

Then you'll need 550 years, won't you?--to get to my problem.

At the pace at which the Web site actually updates, I've got 550 years before I'll have to worry about working with the new page, so I'm not sweating.

Yeah for your count. I was working on Oggs. It's a little more manageable :)

Back