The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to concentrate on what you're saying when all I can think about is how much I want to fuck your mouth.

Sean or butters, did you watch the doc about joint enterprise on the beeb t'other night? Bloody scary and strange law.

sorry, no - i was probably watching the footie. it's on now, too. fill us in about it?

Well. There was a Jimmy McGovern drama on Sunday called Common. One lad stabbed another but all his mates there too, including one who didn't know what the hell was going on, we're all prosecuted under Joint Enterprise.

The doc, Guilt By Association is about similar real cases. They touched briefly on the Stephen Lawrence case, but there are some seemingly insane sentences handed out to folks on the periphery all jointly accused of murder.

See if you can see the doc on iplayer. Very interesting.

Well. There was a Jimmy McGovern drama on Sunday called Common. One lad stabbed another but all his mates there too, including one who didn't know what the hell was going on, we're all prosecuted under Joint Enterprise.

The doc, Guilt By Association is about similar real cases. They touched briefly on the Stephen Lawrence case, but there are some seemingly insane sentences handed out to folks on the periphery all jointly accused of murder.

See if you can see the doc on iplayer. Very interesting.

No one cares about UK shit.

Now go back to writing love letter to Phil, you cunt.

I've gotten so much sun lately that my hair is almost white and my tan is amazing. If only I didn't have neopolitan tits.

I've gotten so much sun lately that my hair is almost white and my tan is amazing. If only I didn't have neopolitan tits.

I'm down with Team Tan Lines, though. :D

my-wifes-hot-friend-brittany-oneil.jpg

I had the most horrible drive home, I have never seen so much water come down at one time.

It was like crossing creeks in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back