Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sienna, my love, you know you can!

Or, even better, could you be sat next to me, in the passenger seat, wanking me off? You could make the girl so very jealous like that...

:kiss:

I could sit beside you and do both hand and BJ, staring out at the girl, letting her know that I am enjoying every single moment. And, eventually, when you cum, let her see it all over my face and lips... Mmm ;)

I could sit beside you and do both hand and BJ, staring out at the girl, letting her know that I am enjoying every single moment. And, eventually, when you cum, let her see it all over my face and lips... Mmm ;)

Oh, wow... that sounds perfect... perhaps, after watching you do that, you could convince her to come with us to an hotel for some fun? Please say yes...

Oh, wow... that sounds perfect... perhaps, after watching you do that, you could convince her to come with us to an hotel for some fun? Please say yes...

If she is as beautiful as you say she is... I would have no problem at all ;)
We would keep you very very busy deft :) :kiss:

For deft and his hotel fantasy ;)

(475)

Enjoy!! ;) :kiss:

TRTartRobyn003-1.jpg

hey sienna...
great fantasy!
i guess every guy is dreaming of this

hey sienna...
great fantasy!
i guess every guy is dreaming of this

((( boy_wonder ))) :kiss::)

And every gal too I hope. Well in my case :) To be honest deft gave me a very naughty idea. Another fantasy to make real. Finding out what kind of reaction we would get from one of the order/collection points of a fast food establishment if we did that for real (minus taking the girl to the hotel of course). I could hand job him on the way there, "edge" him until he was on the verge of blowing his huge load and let them watch him cum all over my face and lips, even savouring licking it all up and swallowing. I even thought of something to say :)

Him: You OK darling? that was fantastic, thank you.

Her: Please cancel my meal my love. I think I just enjoyed what I really wanted.

And every gal too I hope. Well in my case :) To be honest deft gave me a very naughty idea. Another fantasy to make real. Finding out what kind of reaction we would get from one of the order/collection points of a fast food establishment if we did that for real (minus taking the girl to the hotel of course). I could hand job him on the way there, "edge" him until he was on the verge of blowing his huge load and let them watch him cum all over my face and lips, even savouring licking it all up and swallowing. I even thought of something to say :)

Him: You OK darling? that was fantastic, thank you.

Her: Please cancel my meal my love. I think I just enjoyed what I really wanted.

Imagine being the lucky guy/gal at the window! That would certainly lift their day...

Imagine being the lucky guy/gal at the window! That would certainly lift their day...

I would hope it would make them hard or damp ;) People are strange, you never really know what they could be thinking :D :kiss:

I'm enjoying the bantor between you two. You raise such naughty thoughts and fantasies.....thanks ;)

Between deft's sexy cock and sienna adoring and savoring it, I've got plenty to enjoy!!!

Sadly I don't have time to stay and chat tonight however, I offer this rather erotic pic for you to muse over in my absence. (I adore her nipples)...

attachment.php

Attachments

• crossbar.jpg
    crossbar.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 101
Sadly I don't have time to stay and chat tonight however, I offer this rather erotic pic for you to muse over in my absence. (I adore her nipples)...

I would be happy if I had her body at 40 something ;) :kiss:

PLEASE NOTE - THREAD CHANGES AS FROM TODAY :)

Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Please Note: This thread contains visual sex acts and it is the responsibility of the viewer if they are offended. Most of our regular members have expressed their wishes to have the material included for their entertainment and leisure. If you are likely to be offended then please DO NOT use the links or thread.

Thank you

twistinside, Sienna, BrettJ, fire_breeze, blulilacgrl
& Gaia_Lorraine

This thread is now shared between the above HOSTS. It is appreciated if all complaints and ideas are sent to any member of the HOSTS. A reply will be returned and any due corrections made where possible - Thank you

SHAQUE
D'AMOUR

LoveForYou.jpg

anniversary.jpg

Thank you for inviting me to join the group you guys and I look forward to spending more time with y'all! :D:kiss::rose:

Blu

I hope you Brits enjoyed our version of football today. The Patriots are the team I follow. And it was nice to see your weather didn't let people down.

I like the New England/Old England thing. Kind of neat.

I hope you Brits enjoyed our version of football today. The Patriots are the team I follow. And it was nice to see your weather didn't let people down.

((( phantom ))) :kiss::)

((( prop ))) :kiss::)

((( deft ))) :kiss::)

So London (Wembley) sounded good today? Here it was wellington boots and raincoats all day again :(

deft! perving! result! Tell tell, what did you do? ;)

'Twas mainly perving on here, my dear... your embellishment to my earlier fantasy was an especial delight in my erotic meanderings...

Suffice to say that I withheld my release, and I'm sitting here, happily erect, still riding the wave of a very successful afternoon's arousal.

Soon, though... soon, I'm going to have to let it out.

'Twas mainly perving on here, my dear... your embellishment to my earlier fantasy was an especial delight in my erotic meanderings...

Suffice to say that I withheld my release, and I'm sitting here, happily erect, still riding the wave of a very successful afternoon's arousal.

Soon, though... soon, I'm going to have to let it out.

Mmm... wish I was there to see you "explode", especially over my yOni and then you could lick it all away and finish me off with your articulate tongue and make me gush into a never ending climax. But, be aware, I might decide to keep on cumming all over you or you could drink me up... yes, I'm getting quite aroused myself now ;) :kiss:

Mmm... wish I was there to see you "explode", especially over my yOni and then you could lick it all away and finish me off with your articulate tongue and make me gush into a never ending climax. But, be aware, I might decide to keep on cumming all over you or you could drink me up... yes, I'm getting quite aroused myself now ;) :kiss:

Oh, Sienna, how I desire that release... I could spray your willing sex, jetting my ropes of cum all over you - you know how much I'd love to clean you up, my cum-slick lips sliding all over your delicious yOni, so desperate for you to cum on my face...

Oh, my... I could swallow you all night.

Ooooh I asked earlier and didn't get an answer, who did they play? and who won? I am right now watching my Cowboys struggle. Damnit!

And hey! I am right there with you on the prepping part.

FUCK! They called back the touchdown! son of a bitch!! Really part of his finger? Fuck that! That was a beautiful catch! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back