boredom

Couldn't agree more. If you are worried about how you look or sound, you are certainly not worried about picking up on the feedback you are getting from your partner. I am almost positive I look and sound like a slightly less hairy ape during sex, but I have come to peace with that.

lol i think when we're not horny or anything, if we saw ourselves or heard ourselves having sex we'd all be pretty shocked and appalled

Boobs for me

Big ones, small ones, it doesn't matter. I should be a little more specific, I like to please so nipples are my favorite.

E686_F68_D_6364_42_E8_8594_AE35301202_EA.jpg

A real Casanova ♥️

Lol, wut? Someone thinks they're a real catch. That's a hilarious attitude. At least he'll always have his trusty Lefty and Righty to keep him warm on cold, lonely nights.

Lol, wut? Someone thinks they're a real catch. That's a hilarious attitude. At least he'll always have his trusty Lefty and Righty to keep him warm on cold, lonely nights.

I love it when people make it loud and clear why they’re single straight from the first message.

Yeah... I know the score. Guys outnumber girls by a large amount in most of 'adult' communities. Unless the girl is looking for a scummy guy to suit a particular interest of theirs, we have to be on our best behavior. Well, after a fashion anyways. Being subservient isn't usually a turn-on either. Gotta be realistic and understand how to strike a balance between being an unrepentant horndog and a relative gentleman. It's a fine tight-rope walk. Lol.

Yeah... I know the score. Guys outnumber girls by a large amount in most of 'adult' communities. Unless the girl is looking for a scummy guy to suit a particular interest of theirs, we have to be on our best behavior. Well, after a fashion anyways. Being subservient isn't usually a turn-on either. Gotta be realistic and understand how to strike a balance between being an unrepentant horndog and a relative gentleman. It's a fine tight-rope walk. Lol.

Yeah, I get it’s not easy but people gotta put in more effort than this.

Oh no, definitely. That's someone that is either used to finding girls that are somehow desperate enough to not find that attitude instant and completely repulsive, or he's never actually talked to a girl before.

I don't use Tinder or anything like that, but I know it has to be awful for women that use it. Regardless of what you look like, or how clear you are with your intentions, you'll always find assholes that don't know how to behave like a decent human being.

I do occasionally reach out to people on here, but I don't really persist if they don't respond, and I don't continue the conversation if we don't click. As a result, I've only really talked to a few people on a longish term basis, but it's definitely fun when you find someone that you click with.

Oh no, definitely. That's someone that is either used to finding girls that are somehow desperate enough to not find that attitude instant and completely repulsive, or he's never actually talked to a girl before.

I don't use Tinder or anything like that, but I know it has to be awful for women that use it. Regardless of what you look like, or how clear you are with your intentions, you'll always find assholes that don't know how to behave like a decent human being.

I do occasionally reach out to people on here, but I don't really persist if they don't respond, and I don't continue the conversation if we don't click. As a result, I've only really talked to a few people on a longish term basis, but it's definitely fun when you find someone that you click with.

Yeah, I don’t think this guy gets women easily hahaha. He strikes me as the type who has been on the app for a while, has had lots of conversations that ultimately didn’t lead to a date and now he’s tired for it.

Thing is, you shouldn’t bring those frustrations into a brand new conversation lmao.

Yeah... if he hasn't learned patience from his experiences, then he's in for a long, lonely life.
I mean, regardless of whether he's looking to hookup or something more serious, he has to present himself as someone worthy of the other person's interest. If they don't choose to invest as much in the conversation after talking for a while, that's one thing. But to start the conversation like that... He really is completely clueless.

Yeah... if he hasn't learned patience from his experiences, then he's in for a long, lonely life.
I mean, regardless of whether he's looking to hookup or something more serious, he has to present himself as someone worthy of the other person's interest. If they don't choose to invest as much in the conversation after talking for a while, that's one thing. But to start the conversation like that... He really is completely clueless.

I mean, a guy could look like a model and if he sent me a message like that, I'd nope right out of that conversation immediately.

Lmao, I can't believe how much this one message got on my nerves.

Meh, no point sweating it. While he might be not be the only guy to show an attitude like that, he's ultimately doing you a favor by being an asshole right out of the gate, rather than disguising his douchyness and wasting more of your time.

Meh, no point sweating it. While he might be not be the only guy to show an attitude like that, he's ultimately doing you a favor by being an asshole right out of the gate, rather than disguising his douchyness and wasting more of your time.

I've gotten attitude plenty of times. Usually not in the opening message though.

Who ever said romance is dead....? Clearly they were right for some people... 😂 I wonder if that approach genuinely has ever worked, I'd be very disappointed if it did and concerned by the people thinking that's acceptable

Oh boy I better work super hard to not disappoint this guy. It’s not like I have a ton of other matches to talk to.

Oh boy I better work super hard to not disappoint this guy. It’s not like I have a ton of other matches to talk to.
😂😂 he does sound like a keeper... 🙄 forget about all the people who start with interesting conversations or funny remarks, or show genuine interest... Go straight to the can't be arsed guy from day 1...

He is just setting the bar real low for the rest of us guys. Trying to make us look better. If he just keeps messaging, ill look like george clooney in no time Thanks Casanova!

Last edited:
I almost feel bad, because you know his message is the result of lots of frustration on dating apps. Too bad though, don't unleash your frustrations onto me, a person who has done nothing to you. Especially when I'm one of those women who is willing to meet up with the right person, rather than just flirt through text, and hookup on the first date if all goes well. Not that he'll ever get to know.

I almost feel bad, because you know his message is the result of lots of frustration on dating apps. Too bad though, don't unleash your frustrations onto me, a person who has done nothing to you. Especially when I'm one of those women who is willing to meet up with the right person, rather than just flirt through text, and hookup on the first date if all goes well. Not that he'll ever get to know.
Well hasn't he just shot himself in the foot 😂

E686_F68_D_6364_42_E8_8594_AE35301202_EA.jpg

A real Casanova ♥️

Over the years I have met a lot of arrogant people, in all facets of life moments, work , play or just standing in a line some where and you hear somebody speak or act and you just ask yourself "did that stupid fuck just say that? Could be male or female and they are the most conceited, arrogant , privileged , just real pricks. Think this guy must be related to some of them.

Back