boredom

Men: are you an ass man or a boobs man and why?

Hayley...i totally love everything about a woman's body. There is just something that is soo sexy a about a woman from the top of her head all the way to her toes.
 
dudes: do you have a height preference in women?

I prefer shorter women from about 5'5" and shorter and I generally like women with a little bit of meat on their bones. Imagine Marilyn Monroe. I generally prefer redheads but like all hair colors.
 
Cool stuff. I prefer men my height or taller.

Funny.

I was talking to one of my wife’s friends recently. She was saying she’d once dated a short guy who was awesome and incredible and all that shit. And that he’d wanted to marry her.

She claims she said no because “I didn’t want to have to bend down to kiss someone at my own wedding.”

I thought that was hilarious.
 
KiK bans people????????

That's a first it must have been bad LMAO


Tinder is international m8 been using it in Greece, France, Germany etc
 
I've always loved taller women. I'm not sure if its because I'm 6'2" or because I've almost always dated, exclusively, in 5'5"-5.6" range.
 
I prefer women to be about my own height. Too short, and it just feels awkward. One girlfriend, who I wasn't looking at her height, straddled my lap while I was sitting, and her feet couldn't touch the ground. I think she was under 5 foot tall. I've never asked any girlfriend what her height was, nor bra size, etc.

Unless it was through a personals ad, but those have never worked out for me.

I'm 6 foot (or more exactly 5'-11-1/2")
 
5'8" is my ideal height. I dated a girl who is 5'9" but she always seemed taller to me. And another who was every bit of 6'.
 
We’d line up.

I think my tallest lady was 5’ 10” or so. It was not a problem. Do you think there are men who ‘be rejected you just because you’re tall? And do YOU have a height preference?

yeah i prefer men my height or taller. I've probably been rejected for my height before, lol.
 
yeah i prefer men my height or taller. I've probably been rejected for my height before, lol.

I’m 6’4” and have dated women from five feet tall up to almost six feet. I don’t mind really, but guess i prefer a bit taller. Short can be fun though - perfect height when they kneel down...:D
 
Back
Top