The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

"It depends what your definition of yes and no is"
It depends on how many ways you can avoid saying yes, no, or your name.

"I already addressed that in my written statement."
"That was covered in my testimony last month."
"I don't recall the details of the transaction."
"That was never brought to my attention."
"It is a sensitive, complex situation."
"I am advised not to answer that."
"The dog ate my homework."
"Fifth, Fifth, Fifth, Fifth."
"Fuck off, shithead."
"Nya-nya-nya!"
Blank stare.
Silence.

Some of those can be paraphrased, of course. But they all mean the same.
 
IMG_6831.jpg


File_Apr_29_12_43_40_PM.png
 
I suppose Sarah Huckabee Sanders never took a turn at the mic because Michelle Wolf used all of her jokes.
 
I suppose Sarah Huckabee Sanders never took a turn at the mic because Michelle Wolf used all of her jokes.

"Burn facts to make good smokey eye shadow" somehow became a personal insult on the looks of a woman.

These lame-ass wannabe sycophants in the media need to check the mirror.
 
"Burn facts to make good smokey eye shadow" somehow became a personal insult on the looks of a woman.

These lame-ass wannabe sycophants in the media need to check the mirror.
And when Seth Meyers made disparaging comments about Obama's hair and ears, conservatives guffawed heartily to a man.
 
And when Seth Meyers made disparaging comments about Obama's hair and ears, conservatives guffawed heartily to a man.
Oh, conservatives told many jokes about Obama, had oh so many laughs, hahaha. Jokes about Kenya, and Islam, and Socialism, and gun confiscation, and the Obamas' sexuality, and [/me looks at notes] all sorts of hilarious made-up stuff.

Funny how nobody has to make-up stuff about Tromp -- because he's already leaked the punchlines. Pussies, Mexicans, enemies, swamps, they're all there. He's impossible to parody.

Many jokes are lies. So what's the truth about Tromp? For fun, I gargled lies about trump and mostly got hits on Tromp's own lies. But there was this: Liberal 'lies' about President Trump but alas, this opinion piece is mostly about Clinton and Obama and Clinton and Rice and Clinton. I can't really find where anyone bothers much to lie about Tromp. Coals to Newcastle, I guess.
 
"Burn facts to make good smokey eye shadow" somehow became a personal insult on the looks of a woman.

These lame-ass wannabe sycophants in the media need to check the mirror.

And perhaps you should look at yourself in the mirror when you are checking Trump on stage at one of his rallies--or on Twitter or anywhere else.

Deplorable hypocrite.
 
Last edited:
Then again, Mark Twain never had trouble seeing the obvious. Obviously you do. It's OK with me that you continue posting as the fool even as Trump's swamp gets more mucky and deeper.
 
*checks watch* Because you're so obsessed w/Trump, me, and whatever pops into that decaying brain of yours - I'll throw you a bone little Keithy.

Pls. Tell me more.

iu
 
Then again, Mark Twain never had trouble seeing the obvious. Obviously you do. It's OK with me that you continue posting as the fool even as Trump's swamp gets more mucky and deeper.

*checks watch again* Well? I've been waiting. Sorry, times up.
 
White House Mystery: Where Is Macron’s Gifted Oak Tree?
A mystery is brewing at the White House about what happened to the oak tree President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron planted there last week.

The sapling was a gift from Macron on the occasion of his state visit.

News photographers snapped away Monday when Trump and Macron shoveled dirt onto the tree during a ceremonial planting on the South Lawn. By the end of the week, the tree was gone from the lawn. A pale patch of grass was left in its place.

The White House hasn’t offered an explanation.

The oak sprouted at a World War I battle site that became part of U.S. Marine Corps legend. About 2,000 U.S. troops died in the June 1918 Battle of Belleau Wood, fighting a German offensive.
Did the tree harbor cocaine, or aphrodisiacs, or ticks, or hidden orders from Putin for Tromp, or a strange French disease, or receipts from Melanoma's 'escort' days, or alien artifacts? Will we ever know? Will we ever care?
 
I think the tree was found to have dandruff and was given the brushoff.
 
I think I'll avoid politics today. More important things to do. Of course, there's bound to be someone out there perfectly willing to fuck it up.
 
wow

RINO is still a thing.

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-d...s-convinced-republicans-are-too-damn-liberal/


Richard Uihlein, a wealthy shipping-supplies magnate from Illinois who shuns the spotlight, has risen to become one of the most powerful — and disruptive — GOP donors in the country.

In recent years, Uihlein underwrote a fight against public-employee unions in Illinois that has become one of the most consequential labor cases to reach the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court in February heard arguments in Janus v. AFSCME, on whether it is unconstitutional to require state government workers to pay union dues even when they decide not to join.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2d48460b955_story.html?utm_term=.79b4b3e91254

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-d...s-convinced-republicans-are-too-damn-liberal/
 
Time Machine

Matt Schlapp and Meghan McCain had a twitter fight

Chad Emery
@publicemery1
@mschlapp Love CPAC, but please condemn the booing of Sen McCain and the man who was discussing naturalization. Terrible look for the movement


Matt Schlapp
@mschlapp
Chad folks were booing his (John McCain's) vote to retain obamacare. That's worth a boo



Meghan McCain

@MeghanMcCain
Given what my family is going through right now and what my father has given to this country I would expect better from both you and the crowd, Matt. But please, continue making excuses for the inexcusable.

https://twitter.com/mschlapp/status/967221125028745216

12:24 PM - Feb 24, 2018


Why are they having a spat on twitter ?

Trump was at the CPAC event, and was encouraging the crowd to boo at John McCain


Trump takes aim at John McCain in CPAC speech: ‘what a mess'
In his speech Friday morning at the Conservative Political Action Conference, President Donald Trump took aim Sen. John McCain, knocking the Arizona Republican for voting against his party’s bill to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.


Meghan McCain's complaint-

Meghan McCain said she understood the jeers were over health-care policy, but asked why two other Republicans who voted against the GOP legislation, Sens. Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, were not denounced along with McCain.



https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...os-directed-ailing-dad-john-mccain/390137002/

Trump laid all of the blame on McCain


"Except for one senator, who came into a room at 3 o’clock in the morning and went like that, we would have had health care too, we would have had health care too, think of that," Trump told the conservative audience, imitating the thumbs-down McCain gave during a late-night repeal vote."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-mccain-knocks-cpac-head-over-boos-for-father
 
Trump laid all of the blame on McCain
That's the core of Tromp's modus operandi: Never accept responsibility. Always find a scapegoat. Always blame somebody. It's their fault, not mine. Everybody is picking on me. The dog ate my homework. Pathetic; a crybaby. But deadly when the infant commands immense power.
 
Stephen Colbert points out the obvious.

The White House Correspondents Association hired Michelle Wolf.

Why are they bitching, now ?

gsgs comment-

FFS, they are a group of journalists.
They know how to do research.
 
Sean Spicer reminds of a scene in the "Witches of Eastwick movie. The three women have reached their limit of tolerance with their companion, Daryl Van Horne. They are fearful and desperate, so they plan to rid themselves of his bullying. They put their plan into action.

Maybe, the outcome was not something they envisioned. Desperate actions are taken. Daryl Van Horne was reduced to the size of a fetus. He persisted, in trying to control them, even though he was so tiny, he could hardly be heard. His voice stopped, because he was so reduced in size, he "poofed" out of existence.

Sean Spicer has been so reduced, his status in the media has been reduced to the attention you give to a mouse fetus. Yet. Spicer still persists in participating in promulgating the acknowledgement of Trump.

No attention is so meager, that it won't be gathered.
 
Sean Spicer has been so reduced, his status in the media has been reduced to the attention you give to a mouse fetus. Yet. Spicer still persists in participating in promulgating the acknowledgement of Trump.

No attention is so meager, that it won't be gathered.
After his wax museum gig, he'll be doing supermarket and Chick-Fil-A grand openings, tractor-pull championships, and erectile dysfunction promos. Life is good.
Got a letter just this mornin' it was postmarked Omaha
It was typed and neatly written offerin' me this better job
Better job at higher wages, expenses paid and a car
But I'm on TV here locally and I can't quit, I'm a star

I come on TV grinnin, ' wearin' a cowboy suit and hat
It's a kiddy show and I'm a hero of the younger set
I'm the number one attraction at every supermarket parkin' lot
I'm the king of Kansas City, no thanks, Omaha, thanks a lot

Kansas City star, that's what I are
Yodel-deedle ay-hee, you oughta see my car

I drive a big old Cadillac with wire wheels, got rhinestones on the spokes
I got credit down at the grocery store and my barber tells me jokes
I'm the number one attraction at every supermarket parkin' lot
I'm the king of Kansas City, no thanks, Omaha, thanks a lot

Stay tuned, gonna have a Popeye cartoon in a minute.​
 
May 4th parade ?

Not in Boston.

Thunderstorm day.


'Solo': Ron Howard Previews Empire-Ruled Planet in 'Star Wars' Teaser


"The 'Star Wars' universe that we see in 'Solo' was different from anything that we've seen in any previous 'Star Wars' movies," filmmaker says


Director Ron Howard previews the darkness of an Empire-ruled planet in a new
teaser clip for 'Solo: A Star Wars Story.'

Director Ron Howard previewed the darkness of an Empire-ruled planet in a new teaser clip promoting Solo: A Star Wars Story, the upcoming Han Solo spinoff film.

Rollingstone
May 1, 2018
 
Back
Top