Spa day

laffalot

Really Experienced
After a very stressful month in which Claire found out that her husband was paying hookers for sex, her adult daughter Emma tells her that she wants to take her to a spa that just opened for a day of relaxation. Claire thinks it sounds wonderful, and even laughingly tells her daughter that she’ll pay for the entire day with her soon to be ex-husband’s credit card.

The spa is in a somewhat seedy part of town but seems clean and the Asian woman at the cash register is very nice, even if she’s a bit hard to understand. When asked what they would like done, Claire pulls out her husband’s credit card and says that they want the best of everything that is available, and money is no object. She also indicates that there will be a large tip if they are both satisfied when it’s all over. The cashier, who is also the owner, smiles brightly and nods enthusiastically.

The mom and daughter are given the royal treatment together. They get manicures and pedicures and facials with all the extras, and are eventually led into the massage area, where they are asked to disrobe and lie on the beds. Two beautiful young Asian girls enter the room with the owner, who speaks to them both in Mandarin for a few minutes. She then tells Claire and Emma that these girls are the best and they will take care of you both.

The massages start and at first are very normal, neck and shoulders and worked on for a while, then they both move down the back. When both mother and daughter are very relaxed, both masseuses begin working on their upper legs and buttocks. Emma nervously glances over at her mother who has her eyes closed and doesn’t seem to notice that her masseuse is working her buttocks also. Figuring it is just part of the massage, Emma settles back in and allows it. Besides, it feels wonderful.

A few minutes later, Emma feels her masseuse getting very close to her pussy, and even brushing up against it a few times. Not sure if it’s accidental, she keeps quiet. They are both asked to turn over, and soon the massages continue on their front side.

When the pretty masseuse begins massaging her breasts, Emma looks over at her mother to see that she is also getting the same treatment. It seems strange, but it feels good, so she lets it continue. After her breasts are thoroughly worked over, the masseuses work down their bellies and thighs, all the way to their feet.

Just when Emma thinks it must be over both masseuses get handfuls of oil and pour it over both women’s pussies. Emma gasps as her masseuse begins to rub her hands down both sides of her pussy.

“Mom!” she says, and looks over to see the shocked look on her mother’s face also. “Are they supposed to be doing this?”

“I don’t know,” Claire says, “I’ve never done this before.”

“Oh my God!” Emma blurts, as her masseuse pushes two fingers inside her pussy. “Mom, she fingering me!”

“Ohhh, me too,” Claire gasps.

“Should we tell them to stop?” Emma asks.

“We should,” Claire says, “But I’m not sure I want to.”

How far do the masseuses go? How far does Claire and Emma let them go?

Really hot idea. They could be getting their pussies eaten side by side.

A few ways to have it go.

Ones that are purely sapphic:

1. Mom and daughter let the masseuses keep going. They come several times (only using fingers and tongues and are then left panting. While nothing incestous happens, mom and daughter get even more aroused watching each others reactions and maybe even hold each other's hands. The owner comes in and asks if they were satisfied:

a. Mom, trying to not admit she liked what happened, says no and acts offended. Owner apologizes, bows, and then calls the girls back who have a variety of toys and strap-ons. Mom and daughter then get fucked next to each other (maybe even on top of each other) until they are exhausted but can't deny they are satisfied.

b. Mom agrees and tosses out a massive tip (10x the normal amount0. She and daughter head home, having an awkward ride as they think back on their day. However, they get a surprise when the owner shows up at their door. The tip was too big so Owner decided to help them by giving them a punch card with several days of free spa service for the two of them and lets them know that they're eligibile for "premium services"

2. Mom and daughter are brought up to the peak of pleasure but they don't get to climax. Masseuses leave and daughter and mom are desperate to come. daughter and mom try to do it subtly at first but then openly masturbate next to each other. At the end, they finish while watching each other...possibly coming right in front of the masseuses when they return.

3. masseuses get them nice and hot and then guide mom's hand on to daughter's back and daughter's hand on to mom's back. While getting them hotter and hotter, they keep pushing them together and slowly get them to touch each other, before making them turn their heads towards each other. as they prepare to climax, they say one word in English:

"Kiss"

Mom and daughter kiss as they climax and then wind up wrapped in each other's arms before it all leads to some group action. Owner smiles knowingly when they leave but there are no accusations. Maybe owner knew what would really satisfy her is finding a new lover to distract her from her husband and daughter fits the bill.

Now the less sapphic ones.

1. Mom and daughter not only get fingered and licked, they wind up getting fucked:

a. Uh oh, owner was looking for some suckers. She overheard situation about husband and had pictures taken. She's slippery enough to manipulate them. Clients would like a couple white women for fucking. If they do a couple nights a week, pictures won't come out. Otherwise, they'll come out and mom will have a much harder time with divorce hearings and daughter can kiss her job goodbye when her employers see them.

b. The masseuses get the feeling their fingers aren't enough. So they call in a male masseuse who is packing some serious meat for mom and daughter to share.

2. husband's in on it:

a. Mom didn't realize it but dad's "hookers" get their prep work done here. Dad and his business associates would get a woman they wanted to screw to go there and get left in an aroused daze. They then would bring the woman back, desperate for release. Owner saw the name on the credit card and figured that's what was up. Mom and daughter get driven back home and are left strewn out on mom's bed. Husband comes home to his naked desperate family or to the two of them eating each other out. They're so desperate they just nod as he says they'll need to talk later and eagerly look at his cock when he pulls it out.

b. Husband hears through the grapevine about the spa and its special services. He gave the idea to daughter and waited for them to go there. Husband pays owner extra to get mom and daughter in a compromising position and shows up to make it clear: mom won't divorce him and the pics won't come out. Daughter however is so desperate she begs for her dad to fuck her.

1. Dad does and mom joins in. She hates dad has control of the situation but at least she'll get lots of sex

2. Daughter was actually buying time for mom to get dad's phone, delete the pics an then take pics of her and dad. Mom does and dad is screwed. They cage his cock and make it clear: dad lives in the basement and mom and daughter takes the master bedroom. He gives them all of his cash and they keep the masseuses on call (for home visits) and dad is kept eternally on edge.

The massages start and at first are very normal, neck and shoulders and worked on for a while, then they both move down the back. When both mother and daughter are very relaxed, both masseuses begin working on their upper legs and buttocks. Emma nervously glances over at her mother who has her eyes closed and doesn’t seem to notice that her masseuse is working her buttocks also. Figuring it is just part of the massage, Emma settles back in and allows it. Besides, it feels wonderful.

there are japanese adult videos about this exact thing. some rough, some gentle. Can be very hot.

^ Nuru Massage

I know that I already spat some ideas out but I would say one thing I would like to see is a bit where the mom and daughter get checked for consent. Like, the Masseuses will go pretty far but won't push them over the edge until they obtain consent (they don't have to speak English, just get them to teh part where any further can't possibly be excused as a massage (like have their mouths mere inches away from their clits), have them look mom and daughter in the eye and wait for a nod). The tension could come from mom and daughter needing to admit in front of the other they want this, versus enjoying it while being able to use an excuse for why they're allowing it to happen.

Really hot idea. They could be getting their pussies eaten side by side.

Thanks HeyAll. That was the image I had. Mom and daughter side by side moaning while two sexy Asian women make them climax over and over.

A few ways to have it go.

Ones that are purely sapphic:

1. Mom and daughter let the masseuses keep going. They come several times (only using fingers and tongues and are then left panting. While nothing incestous happens, mom and daughter get even more aroused watching each others reactions and maybe even hold each other's hands. The owner comes in and asks if they were satisfied:

a. Mom, trying to not admit she liked what happened, says no and acts offended. Owner apologizes, bows, and then calls the girls back who have a variety of toys and strap-ons. Mom and daughter then get fucked next to each other (maybe even on top of each other) until they are exhausted but can't deny they are satisfied.

b. Mom agrees and tosses out a massive tip (10x the normal amount0. She and daughter head home, having an awkward ride as they think back on their day. However, they get a surprise when the owner shows up at their door. The tip was too big so Owner decided to help them by giving them a punch card with several days of free spa service for the two of them and lets them know that they're eligibile for "premium services"

2. Mom and daughter are brought up to the peak of pleasure but they don't get to climax. Masseuses leave and daughter and mom are desperate to come. daughter and mom try to do it subtly at first but then openly masturbate next to each other. At the end, they finish while watching each other...possibly coming right in front of the masseuses when they return.

3. masseuses get them nice and hot and then guide mom's hand on to daughter's back and daughter's hand on to mom's back. While getting them hotter and hotter, they keep pushing them together and slowly get them to touch each other, before making them turn their heads towards each other. as they prepare to climax, they say one word in English:

"Kiss"

Mom and daughter kiss as they climax and then wind up wrapped in each other's arms before it all leads to some group action. Owner smiles knowingly when they leave but there are no accusations. Maybe owner knew what would really satisfy her is finding a new lover to distract her from her husband and daughter fits the bill.

Now the less sapphic ones.

1. Mom and daughter not only get fingered and licked, they wind up getting fucked:

a. Uh oh, owner was looking for some suckers. She overheard situation about husband and had pictures taken. She's slippery enough to manipulate them. Clients would like a couple white women for fucking. If they do a couple nights a week, pictures won't come out. Otherwise, they'll come out and mom will have a much harder time with divorce hearings and daughter can kiss her job goodbye when her employers see them.

b. The masseuses get the feeling their fingers aren't enough. So they call in a male masseuse who is packing some serious meat for mom and daughter to share.

2. husband's in on it:

a. Mom didn't realize it but dad's "hookers" get their prep work done here. Dad and his business associates would get a woman they wanted to screw to go there and get left in an aroused daze. They then would bring the woman back, desperate for release. Owner saw the name on the credit card and figured that's what was up. Mom and daughter get driven back home and are left strewn out on mom's bed. Husband comes home to his naked desperate family or to the two of them eating each other out. They're so desperate they just nod as he says they'll need to talk later and eagerly look at his cock when he pulls it out.

b. Husband hears through the grapevine about the spa and its special services. He gave the idea to daughter and waited for them to go there. Husband pays owner extra to get mom and daughter in a compromising position and shows up to make it clear: mom won't divorce him and the pics won't come out. Daughter however is so desperate she begs for her dad to fuck her.

1. Dad does and mom joins in. She hates dad has control of the situation but at least she'll get lots of sex

2. Daughter was actually buying time for mom to get dad's phone, delete the pics an then take pics of her and dad. Mom does and dad is screwed. They cage his cock and make it clear: dad lives in the basement and mom and daughter takes the master bedroom. He gives them all of his cash and they keep the masseuses on call (for home visits) and dad is kept eternally on edge.

^ Nuru Massage

I know that I already spat some ideas out but I would say one thing I would like to see is a bit where the mom and daughter get checked for consent. Like, the Masseuses will go pretty far but won't push them over the edge until they obtain consent (they don't have to speak English, just get them to teh part where any further can't possibly be excused as a massage (like have their mouths mere inches away from their clits), have them look mom and daughter in the eye and wait for a nod). The tension could come from mom and daughter needing to admit in front of the other they want this, versus enjoying it while being able to use an excuse for why they're allowing it to happen.

Thanks for the ideas Strangebuddy. If I ever decide to write this, I will take your ideas into consideration. I do like the thought of the masseuses waiting for conformation to finish mom and daughter off. The owner could come back into the room and explain that the masseuses have been extensively trained in the art of sexual pleasure, but if they want the massage to continue, they have to give verbal consent.

Mom could say, "She's my daughter, could we at least do this in separate rooms so we have some privacy?"

"I'm so sorry," the owner would say, "all our other rooms are in use. It must be in here."

Daughter would have to convince her mother that it was okay to continue in the same room.

To keep it feeling believable, I don't think there should be any incest involved, but I don't see any issue with mother and daughter looking into each others eyes or holding hands when they orgasm. I also don't love the idea of bringing in a guy to fuck them, or having the soon to be ex husband somehow involved. Keep it just the Asian women.

there are japanese adult videos about this exact thing. some rough, some gentle. Can be very hot.

I don't watch Japanese adult videos unless there are subtitles because I hate not knowing what they are saying. Sounds interesting though.

Got ya and I agree, the taboo alone of orgasming in front of a family member is enough to kink it up.

Another possible idea/twist, building off consent:

Despite the probing fingers, the masseuses actually back off. They do other things but right when they think it was a mistake, daughter and mom feel a touch on one of their hotspots or privates. Yet they back off again.

Omom and daughter are getting hotter when suddenly they hear their masseuses strip their robes off and suddenly feel warm oil being rubbed in before feeling a weight on their back...the massage has become a nuru massage with a naked woman rubbing herself all over each of them.

Mom and daughter get hotter, watching the other have a naked woman spread oil over them while they feel the naked body of another woman on top of them.

Then they get flipped over and their masseuses rub them with oil and then straddle them. Daughter is mystified and starts giggling just out of nervousness while mom accidentally brushes her masseuse thigh.

suddenly mom's hand is clasped and her massuese says "Touching extra...but worth it. You touch?"

daughter bursts out laughing but shuts up when mom practically yells that she wants to touch and be touched, to fuck the gorgeous woman who has been teasing her. Mom starts and daughter is at first shocked but then sees the gorgeous woman straddling her and asks if she can touch her too.

Got ya and I agree, the taboo alone of orgasming in front of a family member is enough to kink it up.

Another possible idea/twist, building off consent:

Despite the probing fingers, the masseuses actually back off. They do other things but right when they think it was a mistake, daughter and mom feel a touch on one of their hotspots or privates. Yet they back off again.

Omom and daughter are getting hotter when suddenly they hear their masseuses strip their robes off and suddenly feel warm oil being rubbed in before feeling a weight on their back...the massage has become a nuru massage with a naked woman rubbing herself all over each of them.

Mom and daughter get hotter, watching the other have a naked woman spread oil over them while they feel the naked body of another woman on top of them.

Then they get flipped over and their masseuses rub them with oil and then straddle them. Daughter is mystified and starts giggling just out of nervousness while mom accidentally brushes her masseuse thigh.

suddenly mom's hand is clasped and her massuese says "Touching extra...but worth it. You touch?"

daughter bursts out laughing but shuts up when mom practically yells that she wants to touch and be touched, to fuck the gorgeous woman who has been teasing her. Mom starts and daughter is at first shocked but then sees the gorgeous woman straddling her and asks if she can touch her too.

Sure, I love the idea of a nuru massage. It would be one of the options that the owner brings up when mom is paying up front with her soon to be ex's credit card. Of course, mom and daughter wouldn't know what nuru massage means and would simply agree to it. Maybe the daughter would ask the question. "What's a nuru massage? I don't want a rough massage where I feel like I'm being beat to a pulp. I want one that feels good."

And the owner would smile and in her broken English say, "Nuru massage very pleasurable. Not rough, very soft. Make you both feel very much pleasure."

"Oh, I like the sound of that," mom would say.

The more I think about this idea, the more I want to write it.

Back