Any Gamers on Literotica?

getting boarded stresses me out so much. I tried turning the tables and attempted to use a boarding party on the enemy and my stupid self ended up leaving one of my important crew members on the enemy ship as it imploded. in my mind i just pretended that the remaining crew celebrated his life and mourned his death. it made me feel a little better about being terrible at games. whatever.

Hahahahaha Why are you so hard on yourself about your skill level? You're playing very difficult games! Most people don't even try them! I bet you're better than you let on.
 
Would love to be cucked out in game. I play Blizzard games.

I am laughing so hard. what the FUCK does that even mean? Would you want me to flirt with Thrall in Orgrimmar while you sit in the corner of his throne room crying and playing with yourself? or maybe we can switch it up and I can sit on bastions face whIle he is in turret mode while you sob uncontrollably and think about how you wish it were you.
 
I am laughing so hard. what the FUCK does that even mean? Would you want me to flirt with Thrall in Orgrimmar while you sit in the corner of his throne room crying and playing with yourself? or maybe we can switch it up and I can sit on bastions face whIle he is in turret mode while you sob uncontrollably and think about how you wish it were you.

Somewhere out there, you just made someone hard by birthing these two scenarios into existence.

One of the cardinal rules of the Internet is if you can think it, somewhere out there there is someone with that fetish :p
 
Hahahahaha Why are you so hard on yourself about your skill level? You're playing very difficult games! Most people don't even try them! I bet you're better than you let on.

it's ok, I still enjoy myself even if I don't know what I am doing 99% of the time.

Good to know! Thank you, Elsie!

np! tell me how it goes if you decide to buy it. I think steam is having its sale right now.

Somewhere out there, you just made someone hard by birthing these two scenarios into existence.

One of the cardinal rules of the Internet is if you can think it, somewhere out there there is someone with that fetish :p

oh joy. 💀
 
Last edited:
I am a big fan of World of Warcraft and have all the expansions for the game. Something that I find fun to do is to get onto Skype with someone while we play together on the game. Its a fun way to get to know someone too.

If anyone would be interested in playing with me (ok cut off the dirty thoughts for a minute), please let me know. Could be a nice experience.

The Nite Siren


I'm only into tabletop myself, mostly D&D.
 
sorry, I didn't mean to ignore your responses, just didn't see them because they were on the previous page.

I am sure I would do that as well. I enjoy a lot of RTS pc games. I will blizzard would redo Warcraft I.

I've never played wc1. I assume you play star craft if you like rts?

Boarding is only really worthwhile if you're strong enough to kill them without losing your own, and also remember to shut off your weapons before you kill them. I've found the best way to counter enemy boarders is to have your doors upgraded at least once and then open the room they are to space so they start losing health before they even get to your guys while they work to bust down the doors.

I've just given up on the boarding strategy. I panic too much and can't keep calm. as soon as my crew enters the enemy ship, I just assume it's going to blow up for no reason because I am playing.
 
Now there we go game players. No sex but a lot of use of your minds together.
 
I'm only into tabletop myself, mostly D&D.

There are some PC alternatives like Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment, Pillars of Eternity, Fallout 1 & 2, Neverwinter Nights I & II, Icewind Dale I & II, Arcanum, Wasteland 1, Wasteland 2, Shadowrun series, XCOM, KOTOR I & II, Divinity: Original Sin, and TES I, II, III (I and II are free on Bethesda's website).

....or you can play one of my favorite games - Nekopara Vol. 0 I and II :D

507971034_1280x720.jpg
 
Neverwinter Nights forever and always.

(and occasionally Path of Exile)
 
I've taken a break from wow. But currently playing league, Diablo and a few others.
 
I started Path of Exile this month finally. Also played Dark and Light and Tree of Life the past month.
 
WOW
BDO
D3
overwatch
7dtd
and a few others depending on my mood.
I should probably say I don't play all of those at the same time I usually rotate through that list.
 
I'm something of a wannabe gamer.
I love playing games, but don't have the money to afford any games or have the computer that can handle really good games.

Also, a lot of gamers are into things like first person shooters (which these days seems to be Overwatch),
and as much as I enjoyed them casually, I was never big into them.
Especially not the lightning fast FPS games they have these days that are squad oriented (again, like Overwatch).

I was never into WoW or any MMOs (I did play Ragnarok Online back a few years ago, but I on't ever claim to be good at it. It took too many hours to be good.)
I'm awful at things like Hearthstone, although I barely played it.
I don't even want to touch Dota or things like that.
People are way too salty, aggressive, and competitive there by reputation.
I did like playing GTA V Online, but that was on console back when it was a newer game.

I am a Minecrafter, and a vanilla one at that. :p
 
Last edited:
Back
Top