the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wicked, evil, evil man!!!

Have you no shred of common humane decency?

Look sometimes you have to resort to desperate measures.

And it worked. All I need to do now to keep the wench in line is to show her a copy of "Oh Mommy, I groaned."

she finds her place damn quick let me tell you.

image.php

The last sub I trained...

302_hamster_running_wheel_hg_clr.gif

Little missy, you make me laugh, you couldn’t train a hamster!

I’d suggest you go back to chasing ace around in circles …

...you're not quite ready for the big boys.​

And now that the girls have gone let's all remember why we're here...

support_360_320.jpg

[size=+2]THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT[/size]

ScouriesWorld has started this thread for the following reasons:

Number One, is to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS information on the LITEROTICA/ A.I.R. Themed Contests. We believe the themed contest scene will be enhanced by having an independent voice that is not beholden to the entrenched insiders.

The Second reason is to provoke thoughtful discussion of both the strengths and weaknesses of the present contest system. Discussions that hopefully will lead directly to concrete proposals for change.

Thirdly we hope the thread will reach the great LITEROTICA authors who’ve abandoned the themed contests due to the dirty tricks that have been perpetuated against them by less talented AHland lackeys and encourage them to rejoin the fray. We need the “most favorited” authors if these contests are ever going to regain the status they once held.

Fourth is to provoke FEEDBACK on these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. We’ll always welcome reader story feedback on this thread – both good and bad. It’s who we are…

Finally we at ScouriesWorld would simply like to say “welcome” to all the LITEROTICANS (both readers and authors) who’ve felt estranged from the oggman/aher view of themed contests.

We believe these contests should be open, fair, and transparent. That all authors should have an equal chance to win. That certain categories and authors shouldn’t be given an unfair advantage.

That readers should choose the winners, not palace insiders.

CURRENT CONTEST:

[size=+2]LITEROTICA[/size] presents the

2012 Earth Day Contest

worldpussy.jpg

while the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size] will present the inaugural

A.I.R. 2012 Sexy April Contest

tumblr_lhz6rxmfup1qg39ewo1_500.gif

image.php

The last sub I trained...

302_hamster_running_wheel_hg_clr.gif

...you're not quite ready for the big boys.​

Stick to incest fool. I've broken more subs than you have bottles in your life.

of course you could prove yourself and write a bdsm story and match it against one of mine if you want to.

better yet pick your best incest story and I'll put one of mine up against it in a feedback thread and we'll let others judge.

BTW who says I'm a woman?

...you're not quite ready for the big boys.

Au contraire. I think the two of you make a perfect (and almost identical) couple. :D

Hi everyone, does anybody know if the Vday contest winners have been announced? it says it is supposed to be announced today but I can't seem to find the winners posted anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks

Hi everyone, does anybody know if the Vday contest winners have been announced? it says it is supposed to be announced today but I can't seem to find the winners posted anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks

No, the winners of the only legitimate Valentine's Day contest haven't been announced yet.

Au contraire. I think the two of you make a perfect (and almost identical) couple. :D

No, I live in the US and don't hide behind alts or create fake awards for myself.

But hey, you gave me an idea!

seeing you don't like either of us, how about you volunteer to judge the stories that he and I put up? ( that is if he has the stones to try that)

seeing you don't like either of us, how about you volunteer to judge the stories that he and I put up? ( that is if he has the stones to try that)

I did that for the Earth Day contest four years ago:

http://www.literotica.com/s/earth-day-out-of-the-gate-review
http://www.literotica.com/s/earth-day-contest-midstream-review
http://www.literotica.com/s/earth-day-home-stretch-review

I only mentioned stories in these reviews that I thought were quite good. Scouries had a story in this contest; I don’t think I mentioned it in any of the reviews. (And lest you think otherwise, I gave good comments on the stories of two forum posters who harrassed me on the forum, as you do—not as rabidly, of course.)

I haven’t done a review series like this in a contest since then, because I’ve entered all of the contests since then myself. And I already have my Earth Day story ready to go, so no review of this contest this year either. So solly.

Thanks for asking. :)

And lest you should think otherwise, I think that anyone going after any Lit. author's stories on the forum, including Scouries's, is being an asshole.

Last edited:
Dear virgin comix girl - LITEROTICA is now massaging the figures to produce their planned results. There winners should be announced shortly. FYI Here are the A.I.R. results...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

A.I.R. VALENTINES DAY CONTEST 2012

happy-valentines-day-sexy.jpg

A.I.R. 2012 VALENTINE’S DAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2012 Valentine’s Day Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Autofellating Brother? by scouries

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Daughter’s Away But Mom is Ready by walterio

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Threads: The Island by JammyJimmy

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

25th Class Reunion by RainierWriterII

MOST ORIGINAL

Summer Sucks! by rampant404

Stolen Image Removed

[size=+2]THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT[/size]

The "thread-master" is scouires under the name of his latest propaganda alt, so the thread-master is an idiot hiding behind an alt that everyone knows is him.

ScouriesWorld has started this thread for the following reasons:

There is no such thing as scouriesworld except in scouries fantasy world

Number One, is to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS information on the LITEROTICA/ A.I.R. Themed Contests. We believe the themed contest scene will be enhanced by having an independent voice that is not beholden to the entrenched insiders.

The number one reason for this thread is scouries ego and his paranoid belief that the few people in the AH who post to contests are out to get him and always have been out to get him. That it is their fault that he has never placed in a contest even thought he is the self proclaimed number 1 writer on Lit.

The Second reason is to provoke thoughtful discussion of both the strengths and weaknesses of the present contest system. Discussions that hopefully will lead directly to concrete proposals for change.

The second reason is much like the first. He want to change the rules of the contest so he can win or at least place with his crappy wrting that never gets any better.

Thirdly we hope the thread will reach the great LITEROTICA authors who’ve abandoned the themed contests due to the dirty tricks that have been perpetuated against them by less talented AHland lackeys and encourage them to rejoin the fray. We need the “most favorited” authors if these contests are ever going to regain the status they once held.

Since he cheated his way to the top of the favorites list, he thinks he is a great writer. I hate to do this but go read one of his stories, any one, and then ask yourself why he is at the top of the favorites list.

Fourth is to provoke FEEDBACK on these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. We’ll always welcome reader story feedback on this thread – both good and bad. It’s who we are…

The only people who have ever posted to this thread are scouires and his alts and people warning newbies that this is a fake contest thread to promote scouries and nothing else.

Finally we at ScouriesWorld would simply like to say “welcome” to all the LITEROTICANS (both readers and authors) who’ve felt estranged from the oggman/aher view of themed contests.

This from the guy who kicks whole categories out of his fake contest and anyone who posts more than one story or people he don't like or people with higher scores than his. He regularly wins his own contest. I wonder why that is, since he is the one who makes up the winners of his fake contest.

We believe these contests should be open, fair, and transparent. That all authors should have an equal chance to win. That certain categories and authors shouldn’t be given an unfair advantage.

Read the above rebuttal that applies to this pile of lies also.

That readers should choose the winners, not palace insiders.

That scouries should choice the winners and of course he is the winner every time. His ego tells him that.

CURRENT CONTEST:

[size=+2]LITEROTICA[/size] presents the

Real

2012 Earth Day Contest

Stolen Image Removed

while the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size] will present the inaugural

FAKE

A.I.R. 2012 Sexy April Contest

Stolen Image Removed

Poor Scouries

I did that for the Earth Day contest four years ago:

http://www.literotica.com/s/earth-day-out-of-the-gate-review
http://www.literotica.com/s/earth-day-contest-midstream-review
http://www.literotica.com/s/earth-day-home-stretch-review

I only mentioned stories in these reviews that I thought were quite good. Scouries had a story in this contest; I don’t think I mentioned it in any of the reviews. (And lest you think otherwise, I gave good comments on the stories of two forum posters who harrassed me on the forum, as you do—not as rabidly, of course.)

I haven’t done a review series like this in a contest since then, because I’ve entered all of the contests since then myself. And I already have my Earth Day story ready to go, so no review of this contest this year either. So solly.

Thanks for asking. :)

And lest you should think otherwise, I think that anyone going after any Lit. author's stories on the forum, including Scouries's, is being an asshole.

I'm not being an asshole considering he of all people accused me of cheating earlier today. I am simply challenging Literotica's Most favorite author to put his money where his mouth is against a hack like myself.

And I was not speaking of our contest entries. I am saying a straight out, he picks what he thinks is his best and I'll pick one of mine. You read them and as Estragon would say "quibble them"

and I would pay you the compliment that I think you would certainly be more unbiased than he could ever be.

Who knows, if we did this you may say his is better than mine. I would take the chance. Question is would he?

I'm not being an asshole considering he of all people accused me of cheating earlier today.

He did? You are also Hey All?

What I see--other than I think you miscalled who he accused--is two little boys scrapping "I'm better than you" on the playground when their story lists and forum deportment look almost identical.

Congratulations to the 2012 Valentine's Day Contest Winners!

image.php

Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who submitted during this special contest! We've tallied the reader's votes, and are happy to announce the winners of our 2011 Winter Holidays Story Contest.

First Place ($150 Cash Prize Winner): Gay Male
My Love is Your Love by NightTempest

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner): Non-Erotic
Chocolate Covered Cherries by DG Hear

Third Place ($75 Cash Prize Winner): Sci-Fi
Golden Arrows by RedHairedandFriendly

I see there are some unhappy people over on the other thread. SURPRISE…SURPRISE!!!! Sometimes you just have to laugh, if not you couldn't help crying.

I’d say it’s same old, same old except the QUEEN seems to have taken it to a new level this time.

CATEGORIES: Gay, Non Erotic and Sci-Fi? These are the ‘reader’s choices’ on this site? You just have to look at the VOTE totals these supposed winners amassed compared to other stories. Or the VIEWS! I believe my story alone had more VIEWS and VOTES than the three supposed winners combined.

WINNERS: Is anyone surprised at who won? No of course not! Every contest produces one or two of the old school, toady AHers. This time we get the Doc and Red.

Christ the Doc sprayed the contest with his entries (which is why, sadly, A.I.R. had to disqualify him). But if you’re going to give him the victory why not give it for one of his popular stories. Heck he had a thousand voter and yet the QUEEN gives him the prize for this throw away Non Erotic crap? The guys written hundreds of stories and yet he never gets rewarded for his good stories – I think this is his third NE win. Didn’t he win with a NE story in the last Valentines contest? It’s almost as bad as db and his Earth Day jokes.

Fuck, can’t they give him one for a Loving Wives story – that category never wins anything.

As for the Sci-Fi thing. It’s just a gift from the QUEEN to a friend. Quite frankly it shouldn’t have finished in the top 20! I’m pretty sure it was the only SF or NH story in the contest - fuck, it had to win. A survivalist, the author flooded the site with stories and poems during the contest period in her effort to get attention to her contest entry. She too was disqualified from the A.I.R. section of the contest on two counts.

And the Gay thing. How many contests in a row has a Gay story won? Gay scores have been rocketing up over the last couple of years. Look they’re not stupid – they vote as a block. Solidarity and all that.

But that’s why A.I.R. uses the Category Correction Coefficient – we know categories like NH, SF, Mature and Gay score higher than others.

And as for lovergirl – I must admit I’ve been around long enough to have seen it coming! I guess she didn’t train enough voting subs… and to fall for db's lines - priceless!

So that’s it! Another contest with another joke ending.

At the end of the day I’ll take the A.I.R. WINNERS.
They’re the stories and authors who got the most votes and views. They’re the stories that really reflect our readers views.

Last edited:
Poor scouries, he still hasn't placed in a themed contest and it's everyones fault but his. :rolleyes:

I'm not being an asshole considering he of all people accused me of cheating earlier today.

Again, in what post did he accuse YOU of that?

(And for all of the votes that were stripped from your Val Day's story SOMEBODY was cheating--and since the sweeping brought your rating down significantly, the swept votes were cheating in your favor. That's counter to the normal sweep pattern for a story.)

Last edited:
image.php

I too have tried to read scouries works, and see if he really is as awful as everyone claims and though I will now have another troll one-bombing me (if he/she/it wasn't already) I honestly couldn't make it past the first few paragraphs, and I've tried on three different occasions with three different stories.

It always gets back to this, doesn’t it? Attack my writing! You’re not the first (as even you acknowledge in your post), it’s the easiest way to deflect attention from whatever argument or point I was making. It’s a tried and true AHland technique – so I guess you are becoming an AHer.

The point dear lady is that SF (and NH) stories have a huge advantage over stories from other categories simply because that group of readers are the least discerning on the site (then comes the Gay male and Romance audiences). You know it, I know it, we all know it. I believe authors in other categories get cheated by this imbalance and something should be done about it.

My second point, a long held one, is that an author should only be allowed one entry per contest. A significant numbers of authors (including the 2nd placer) don’t agree. In his case he conceded he only does it to jump the queue!

My third point, another long held one, is that the stories that draw the most VIEWS, COMMENTS, VOTES and FAVORITES, clearly indicating some high level of reader interest and acceptance, should be among the winners of a contest supposedly decided by their votes.. Which, as you know, presently almost never happens.

As to the SWEEPS – no one believes in the results anymore. This last minute jumping up and down of vote totals and scores has cost the winning stories all credibility. I believe the contest results are fixed by the QUEEN. Some will argue she’s just trying to get fair results but with all this back room shenanigans no one really knows. And never will. Are her prejudices and favorites influencing her actions?

If you want to address these or other contest issues go ahead. Intelligent discussion, even if you don’t agree with my view of the contest world, is always welcome.

But dissing my stories? It’s lame. And silly. You're better than that! Some like them (many in fact). Others don’t.

No scouries, that is not an attack, that is an opinion of someone who tried to read your stories. They gave you the benefit of the doubt until they did try to read your stories.

I've told people before and I will do it again. Go read scouries stories and then ask yourself how he can have the scores he has. I'll wait here with the eyewash for when you are through.

And by the way, who do you think is responsible for there being the need for sweeps in the first place? The one and only scouries and his original Alt, Sarahhh. They are the ones that manipulated the system so bad the site owners had to do something to curb them. Why do you think scouries is always trying to get them to say how the sweeps work. He wants a diagram of the burglar alarm system.

My third point, another long held one, is that the stories that draw the most VIEWS, COMMENTS, VOTES and FAVORITES, clearly indicating some high level of reader interest and acceptance, should be among the winners of a contest supposedly decided by their votes.. Which, as you know, presently almost never happens.

Great point Mr Scouries. I agree with you 100% on that.

Quote:

Great point Mr Scouries. I agree with you 100% on that.

You agree all winners should be Incest stories? :confused: That is the category that gets the most views, and those other criteria would be in line with that. :eek:

Before we get to the next contest I’d just like to take this opportunity to publicly congratulate the boss on his recent win. After having worked for this wonderful man for the past four years I can honestly state that no one is more deserving of the honor.

His hard work, his kindness, his nonstop support are just a few of his many qualities that he demonstrates to we his employees every day.

be_my_valentine.gif

His approach to life inspires all of us who work with him to be better human beings.

:kiss: jrs esq. :kiss: ... my Valentine…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back