Yank's Free Range Turkey Trot Warming House and Bondage Barn

midwestyankee

Literotica Guru
Welcome. Let's talk. As you can see from the sign on the door, this is a place of warmth with a side of kinky. Please feel free to ask questions, answer them, say hello to friends, or just pull up a chair and nod once in a while as the mood strikes. I don't have any designs for how this will work or what we'll talk about. I just hope some folks will stop by, maybe talk a little kink, and enjoy each other's company.

I do hope we can be nice to one another. Fair warning: I have leased Dr. Sheldon Cooper's Battle Ostrich Glenn and I will unleash him on anyone who doesn't play nice. ;)

Who's on first?

*peeks in the door*

Hi! I'm Baila. Not much in the way of real world experience, but I do have a fascination with rope. (I really miss Homburg's rope thread).

Hey :)
Sorry to have been a bit of a stranger. Must try harder!

I have a burning question. Bacon, why do folks that side of the pond insist on covering it with syrup? It bemuses and befuddles me.

Anyhow back to kink, I miss the rope thread too. I tend to bunny, though I have rigged a few times. I definitely prefer floor work, i have discovered as a forty something year old, being dangled from the ceiling isn't really my thing.

I have a burning question. Bacon, why do folks that side of the pond insist on covering it with syrup? It bemuses and befuddles me.

Anyhow back to kink, I miss the rope thread too. I tend to bunny, though I have rigged a few times. I definitely prefer floor work, i have discovered as a forty something year old, being dangled from the ceiling isn't really my thing.

I will let someone else who has a more, ahem, personal relationship with bacon try to answer your question. You do realize, though, that what we call bacon here is fattier and less meaty than what you call bacon, right?

You're just a youngster; pffft.

Wonder Twin powers, activate!

(And I just totally outed my age with that!) :D

^_^ Form of ice cuffs!

How else was I going to give that a kinky twist?

Bacon is a salty tasty treat and adding syrup makes it a sweet and salty tasty treat. :D

I want to try suspension, but we don't have the equipment or the know-how to safely engage in it. I look forward to getting more rope.

Hi MWY,

Yes, you fellas use what we call streaky bacon. You don't seem to get the succulent, thick cut, back bacon that I love, anyhoo, what's with the syrup on savoury, it just seems so wrong!

Knives and electro, also good! :)

I, for one, have never covered my bacon in syrup. Neither has my family, nor any of my friends. Perhaps it's a regional thing? I do like sweet salty (almond and sea salt chocolate bars... yum!) But not my bacon!

I, for one, have never covered my bacon in syrup. Neither has my family, nor any of my friends. Perhaps it's a regional thing? I do like sweet salty (almond and sea salt chocolate bars... yum!) But not my bacon!

This brings me to ask about something I've never tried, but which I hear is widely popular: chicken and waffles. So fried chicken on the same plate as some waffles, and, presumably, involving some syrup. Who likes this?

This brings me to ask about something I've never tried, but which I hear is widely popular: chicken and waffles. So fried chicken on the same plate as some waffles, and, presumably, involving some syrup. Who likes this?

Chicken and waffles is definitely regional... !
I have had a version which is like.. chicken gravy on waffles :eek: No syrup. I'm not sure they were doing it right. I have never had the fried kind with syrup. I was with a large group recently. We split up and some went to a restaurant that specialized in the kind you are talking about. Nobody really liked it :( but it might have just been a crappy restaurant, who knows? We were all strangers in that town.

*turns green*

Please tell me you're not serious.

Beats the hell out of me! :confused:

I like a mix of sweet and salty (cashews and figs come to mind), but bacon does not fall under that category for me. Neither does ham nor grits, for that matter. When one of my husband's uncles put sugar in his grits, I damn near put a hole in my tongue from biting it! :mad::D It was all I could do not to wail, 'You're ruining them!"

I've bunnied a couple of times, but I enjoyed the opportunities I had to rig much more. These days, I don't have opportunity to do either (not counting being my own rope bottom :rolleyes:).

For reasons I can't quite explain, I seem to have an obsession with turning long strands of stringy things into aesthetically pleasing patterns. I guess it's why I like to crochet so much. *high fives Meeks*

^_^ Form of ice cuffs!

How else was I going to give that a kinky twist?

Now THAT could get interesting! *nods*

Um, chicken and waffles. Yes, please. Sans the syrup, though.

ETA: Yes, CnC. It's a Southern thang. ;)

Last edited:
For reasons I can't quite explain, I seem to have an obsession with turning long strands of stringy things into aesthetically pleasing patterns. I guess it's why I like to crochet so much. *high fives Meeks*

*high five* I agree, I actually said that same thing to my husband the other night.

As for chicken'n waffles, I have yet to try it. We had this great fried chicken place that served it. Never tried it, but the fried chicken was fantastic. ^_^

Back