What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughter with a coworker at the end of the day, dsicussing the follies of some of our other coworkers. It was a gentle and amused laughter, in good humor and good taste.
 
I admire your passion and dedication to your wordsmithing, K. Whenever I read something you have written I am always left with a sense that I should be doing more with my life. Thank you for that. :rose:


That said, in honor of my much more lazy browsing tendencies, this horribly clever Oatmeal was a great coffee companion. :D
 
I admire your passion and dedication to your wordsmithing, K. Whenever I read something you have written I am always left with a sense that I should be doing more with my life. Thank you for that. :rose:

Take your own path, in your own way, at your own pace. :rose:

That said, in honor of my much more lazy browsing tendencies, this horribly clever Oatmeal was a great coffee companion. :D

I love The Oatmeal! Always makes me :D
 
I am out for a dawn run. I turn the corner into the park, the last leg, and standing in the middle of the path, barring my way is a ferocious dog - a brindle colored, teeth bearing, growling, spiked collar wearing....Chihuahua. I had to admire his pure courage when you consider I had 185 pounds on him. I am still grinning about it now.
 
All smiles

Being up for 24 hours,
resulting in me having a personal conversation with one of my favorite artists on skype.
 
I finally understand what J does for a living! And it only took me around 7 years to get it!
 
Going out to breakfast at the local coffee cup clanking people murmur smells like pancakes and bacon diner.

Life is good. :)
 
A few months ago, 15 year old son went into a local electrical store looking at laptops and realised that someone had tried one and left their Facebook account open. Unbeknown to us, he left a cheeky message on it, and when he told us later and we were telling him off, he said that only really stupid people forget to log themselves out of Facebook.....

...so when he went out to the girlfriend's earlier, and I went to use the PC, guess who else had forgotten to log out of his Facebook account?

Oh, the fun I've had, the embarrassing statuses I've posted, the laughs that I've had with his friends who were online at the time and wouldn't tell him what I was up to....:devil:

Because only really stupid people forget to log themselves out of Facebook....

It was 30 minutes before any of his mates told him :D

And yes....I do realise I'm going to have to be REALLY careful from now on...
 
Turning my cell phone on and seeing a wireless network called 'icanhearyouhavingsex'. Someone has a sense of humor.
 
*waves* Hi, seela! Good to see you!



Yum....I LOVE old diners!
:heart:

Hi seela! :)


Me too! There is something special about them. I am still lingering there in my mind, slowly sipping fresh coffee and conversation from that almost too wide lip of the mug across the table from someone who is very dear to me. So good. *sigh*
 
K got his VA disability approval. :D Took them three years to get this approved, so we're pretty pleased.
 
Today was the first day of the closing sale. Waaaaay more stuff than staff had any prayer of dealing with. 9 hours of prep, and we still opened the store with more than 50% in boxes... Exhausting doesn't even begin to cover it.

But then I texted The Boy. I would pick a few things up at the store on the way home; he was in charge of dinner.

I walked in the door to a hug from The Boy, knowing he did yard work today (without any reminders), eager to experiment in the kitchen. So I gave him a handful of simple instructions, and sat down with a glass of wine to relax after a very, very long day.

Dinner was yummy, The Boy is proud, and life is kinda good...
 
K got his VA disability approval. :D Took them three years to get this approved, so we're pretty pleased.

Great for him! I know how frustrating this process is, gracie! :)

Hi seela! :)


Me too! There is something special about them. I am still lingering there in my mind, slowly sipping fresh coffee and conversation from that almost too wide lip of the mug across the table from someone who is very dear to me. So good. *sigh*

I just found a story on an old diner that's re-opening in our area! Photobucket won't let me upload the pic, though....Grr :mad:


Dinner was yummy, The Boy is proud, and life is kinda good...

Sounds like you've done a really good job, CM! :) Reap the benefits while you can! lol....
 
Sent to me by my Dom
" "The best trees are in the forest and their hard to spot amonst all the other trees." If I had passed you in the street, beyond thinking , attractive, good figure, nice smile I would just walk by and not glance sideways. I might have missed the best tree in the whole wood if not for good fortune"

Made me smile :)
 
Finally got my meds! And just like that, it's like someone turned the sun back on again. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top