Lesbian mind control with a twist.

jimd556

Really Experienced
Straight girl, down on her luck and broke, is convinced by her friend to be a paid gunniea pig for a drug she is developing that temporarily induces same sex attraction. It's meant for couples who want to try threesomes. Straight girl agrees and soon becomes a pussy mad Dyke. Twist at the end, it was just sugar pills.

Straight girl, down on her luck and broke, is convinced by her friend to be a paid gunniea pig for a drug she is developing that temporarily induces same sex attraction. It's meant for couples who want to try threesomes. Straight girl agrees and soon becomes a pussy mad Dyke. Twist at the end, it was just sugar pills.

I've actually ALREADY started writing a story with almost this exact same plot.

My main character is a straight female (or at least she BELIEVES that she's straight) who is prescribed an experimental drug that is designed to combat chronic fatigue.

She takes the drug. It cures her chronic fatigue, however she soon discovers herself with an overwhelmingly powerful sex drive and a strong sexual attraction to other women.

I've only written 3 chapters so far, however, in the 4th chapter she's going to run out of the drug, and discover that her sexual attraction to females remains.

I'm still working on the science of explaining how this is all supposed to work, however, I've got a few ideas to make it all sound believable.

https://www.literotica.com/s/allisons-addiction-ch-01

I've actually ALREADY started writing a story with almost this exact same plot.

My main character is a straight female (or at least she BELIEVES that she's straight) who is prescribed an experimental drug that is designed to combat chronic fatigue.

She takes the drug. It cures her chronic fatigue, however she soon discovers herself with an overwhelmingly powerful sex drive and a strong sexual attraction to other women.

I've only written 3 chapters so far, however, in the 4th chapter she's going to run out of the drug, and discover that her sexual attraction to females remains.

I'm still working on the science of explaining how this is all supposed to work, however, I've got a few ideas to make it all sound believable.

https://www.literotica.com/s/allisons-addiction-ch-01

There's an old story on this site called "Sapphidex" that is similar to your plot, but the author somehow never finished it. A shame though. But I'm looking forward to whatever work you're going to put out. There is not enough "straight women turning into lesbian" type stories on this site. The lesbian stories mostly begin with the main character a lesbian to begin with, witch to me is boring since it takes the "excitement" out of a story.

There's an old story on this site called "Sapphidex" that is similar to your plot, but the author somehow never finished it. A shame though. But I'm looking forward to whatever work you're going to put out. There is not enough "straight women turning into lesbian" type stories on this site. The lesbian stories mostly begin with the main character a lesbian to begin with, witch to me is boring since it takes the "excitement" out of a story.

Saphidex was on my mind, basically I think that story should end with the revelation that Saphidex is just a placebo and that all women will eat pussy. They just need a reason to give themselves permission.

Brilliant!

I love it.

Back