Hot pics that turn you on and why

I just LOVE being on the bottom in a classic sixty-nine like that one! And, I'm just like that happy guy when I'm under another man...enjoying an absolute "licking-fest!" BUT...there's soooo much more! Like...

..****ing there for that heavenly moment when he kneels beside your head and swings his leg up and over your face...positioning himself to lower his entire manhood into your open mouth and onto your face in an almost unbelievable way...completely owning you for his pleasure!

...suddenly seeing him as you may never have before...his dripping cock pointing directly down at your open mouth...his hanging balls right over your eyes...his ass open to you and available to be licked! It's all there! And it's ALL yours!!!

And then...he lowers his body down over yours...covering you...possessing you...owning you! His mouth slides down over your throbbing cock, but you hardly even notice that! What you DO know, is that his wet cock goes all the way into your mouth as if it were a cunt...like a sheath for his sword! His big balls are suddenly lying right on your nose, and you see his beautiful scrotum in a detail you had never seen before! The flavor of his manhood and the oh-so-male scent nearly cause a sensory overload inside your brain!

In an amazing flash if realization, it dawns on you that you're now looking directly up between the lovely cheeks of your lover's ass...and that little, brown pucker-hole just seems to beckon to you! And you know...without a doubt that, before your oral lovemaking is done, you'll be licking and kissing and trying to get your eager tongue as far up into that sweet hole as you possibly can! You just want to please this man ANY way you can!

And...you suck...and lick...and LOVE it...that you're sixty-nining with some man! Your tongue explores and caresses the upper surfaces of this beautiful penis in ways it never has before...while your upper lip softly strokes the underside...feeling the thick, throbbing urethra...the "cum tube"...and the big pulsing veins of the lower surface of the cock in totally new ways! And you savor the flavor of the precum that is continuously flowing up through that tube and into your mouth! Amazed, you discover that, by pressing his urethra with your upper lip and moving your chin down just so, that you milk out yet another drop of the tasty liquid onto your tongue! And...you hear the man moan with pure pleasure!

Twisting your head to the side briefly, you dislodge the wet cock from your mouth and move it up to his balls...the saliva-slick, precum-dripping dick now lying wetly on your upturned chin and throat. Playfully, you begin licking his balls...rolling them with your lips and tongue...fondling them...feeling of their weight and fullness...kissing each testicle repeatedly...really loving and worshipping them...feeling each wrinkle of skin and crinkley hair with your restless tongue. Then, as you lovingly inhale one ball, and then the other, into your mouth, alternately, gently closing your lips behind it, actually sucking on it and caressing it with your tongue, suddenly, another revelation seems to flash into your lust-swollen brain! That testicle that you've taken into your warm, wet mouth...THAT testicle is FULL...filled with billions of potent little sperms...and those little sperms are getting excited...responding to YOUR stimulating caresses...to your stimulation! They're wanting out...and YOU'RE preparing them for just that ejaculation! Soon...those sweet little wigglers will be swimming into your body...through one warm, wet hole and into another! Amazing!

And you still have that sweet asshole to work your way into!!! 😍

I guess I had a boyfriend (same age) as a teenager. We dressed up in hose and 69'd. Love to try it again. This pic is so hot...

Oh my!!!!

I just LOVE being on the bottom in a classic sixty-nine like that one! And, I'm just like that happy guy when I'm under another man...enjoying an absolute "licking-fest!" BUT...there's soooo much more! Like...

..****ing there for that heavenly moment when he kneels beside your head and swings his leg up and over your face...positioning himself to lower his entire manhood into your open mouth and onto your face in an almost unbelievable way...completely owning you for his pleasure!

...suddenly seeing him as you may never have before...his dripping cock pointing directly down at your open mouth...his hanging balls right over your eyes...his ass open to you and available to be licked! It's all there! And it's ALL yours!!!

And then...he lowers his body down over yours...covering you...possessing you...owning you! His mouth slides down over your throbbing cock, but you hardly even notice that! What you DO know, is that his wet cock goes all the way into your mouth as if it were a cunt...like a sheath for his sword! His big balls are suddenly lying right on your nose, and you see his beautiful scrotum in a detail you had never seen before! The flavor of his manhood and the oh-so-male scent nearly cause a sensory overload inside your brain!

In an amazing flash if realization, it dawns on you that you're now looking directly up between the lovely cheeks of your lover's ass...and that little, brown pucker-hole just seems to beckon to you! And you know...without a doubt that, before your oral lovemaking is done, you'll be licking and kissing and trying to get your eager tongue as far up into that sweet hole as you possibly can! You just want to please this man ANY way you can!

And...you suck...and lick...and LOVE it...that you're sixty-nining with some man! Your tongue explores and caresses the upper surfaces of this beautiful penis in ways it never has before...while your upper lip softly strokes the underside...feeling the thick, throbbing urethra...the "cum tube"...and the big pulsing veins of the lower surface of the cock in totally new ways! And you savor the flavor of the precum that is continuously flowing up through that tube and into your mouth! Amazed, you discover that, by pressing his urethra with your upper lip and moving your chin down just so, that you milk out yet another drop of the tasty liquid onto your tongue! And...you hear the man moan with pure pleasure!

Twisting your head to the side briefly, you dislodge the wet cock from your mouth and move it up to his balls...the saliva-slick, precum-dripping dick now lying wetly on your upturned chin and throat. Playfully, you begin licking his balls...rolling them with your lips and tongue...fondling them...feeling of their weight and fullness...kissing each testicle repeatedly...really loving and worshipping them...feeling each wrinkle of skin and crinkley hair with your restless tongue. Then, as you lovingly inhale one ball, and then the other, into your mouth, alternately, gently closing your lips behind it, actually sucking on it and caressing it with your tongue, suddenly, another revelation seems to flash into your lust-swollen brain! That testicle that you've taken into your warm, wet mouth...THAT testicle is FULL...filled with billions of potent little sperms...and those little sperms are getting excited...responding to YOUR stimulating caresses...to your stimulation! They're wanting out...and YOU'RE preparing them for just that ejaculation! Soon...those sweet little wigglers will be swimming into your body...through one warm, wet hole and into another! Amazing!

And you still have that sweet asshole to work your way into!!! 😍

Oh my... you summed up my need... no desperation to please him.... no matter what it takes... I'm throbbing right now

Back