Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Looking for some female rp partners to start some threads. I know this is vague, but I have thrown tons of ideas out, even started threads, and then my partners bailed, even where the writing was pretty good....they just vanished. Take a look at some of my started threads. If it has ceased, you can pick it up and we will continue. Or, we can start something similar. Or, I am open to suggestion. But preferably you will write with some good depth and detail, and you'll stick around.

:eek:
 
The King & His Mistress
A historical SRP where you would play the King and I would play your new mistress.
There will have to be some background written between the two- how the new mistress gets to the castle etc. So it wont lead straight to sex. The story would start with how the two meet, how they end up fornicating and the profession of their relationship.
Setting- somewhere in between the Tudor era and Marie-Antoinette time period. I'm not that strict on actually having every detail be "historically accurate" so we could incorporate different eras in the storyline. But I'm not into fantasy/magic etc.

Back Home for the Holidays
So as it is the holiday season… a storyline with the holiday season as the backdrop.
Settling- modern time.
You're my ex- we were in love, dated for several years but due to a reason (we can decide on this together) we end up breaking up. We haven't seen each other in a while, have moved on and have new significant others but end up bumping into each other at a party or something (we can decide on this together) and as the night goes on realize that we still love each other and end up sleeping together. So its a cheating/seduction storyline. The story would go on about how the two, despite knowing its wrong- keep on sleeping together behind their new significant other's back.

Before the Fallen Empire
A historical SRP that takes place during the Roman Empire.
I haven't really decided the characters but I'm really liking this era for a storyline.
I could be the Emperor's daughter and you could be the soldier/warrior/gladiator that upstaged a rebellion and overthrows my father. Or you could be the soldier that I've secretly fallen for.
Or…you could be the wealthy politician and I'm one of your maids or tutors for one of your children or I could be a prostitute that you frequent often…
again this one hasn't really been set in stone.

btw the titles of all these stories are not set in stone, especially the third one :p
Also- I've only done RP via IMs but I'm open/slightly interested in doing it on the forum as well. PM me to let me know you're interested in any of these roles and we could see what goes from there.

Check out my SRP Writer's Profile to get to know more of what I'm looking for in a partner http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=51784231&postcount=623
 
I'm looking to start some kind of sexy spy roleplay. If anyone is interested please send me a message and we can discus an idea further.
 
Boss/Employee RP

I would like to do a boss/employee rp featuring power games, coercion, blackmail, seduction, and a lot of sex. This is what I have in mind....I was really enjoying this one, and it was some of my better writing, but my partner vanished over Thanksgiving. So, I want to start up a new thread similar to this. If interested, PM me and we can come up with more details.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=960234
 
I'm back in the full swing of writing here again and looking for a few detail-oriented female writers to start some new threads with. I want these stories to have a lot of build-up and romance, with plot and action throughout.

(Sci-Fi) Starship Down - On a deep-space exploration mission onboard the scientific survey ship Magellan, a pair of male and female pilots (our characters) are the only flight crew awake on the ship, the ship's other 20 crew and scientists being in hibernation. As they enter orbit over an undiscovered tropical "Paradise Planet", something catastrophically goes wrong with the ship. Despite their best efforts, they eject onto the planet, leaving the ship and crew to die as the ship burns up in the atmosphere. Now stranded on an uncharted planet, they must survive with minimal supplies. But, is this tropical planet with its crystal blue oceans and white sand beaches the paradise it seems to be? (Answer: No, it isn't.) :D

(Modern) Hunted - (Reboot of a thread I tried years ago) A middle-aged retired assassin (my character) retires to Colorado to live alone after years of hunting and killing for governments and the highest bidder. His peace is disturbed when a former employer sends a young female assassin (your character) after him to tie up loose ends. (It's my plan that after some antagonism, they find a reason to team up together. Would You Like to Know More? PM me).

(Modern) Last Hope - In a war-torn African country, a female doctor (your character) comes with the support of a NGO (non-government organization) charity to provide medical care to the country's poor. Much to the doctor's chagrin, a "tough guy" mercenary (my character) is hired by the NGO to provide private security for the doctor. Our characters initially clash due to his general pessimistic look on the conflicts in Africa and what he sees as the futility of the doctor's work in trying to heal refugees, the sick and the poor. However, when a corrupt warlord captures your character for randsom from the NGO, my character launches a daring solo rescue mission to safe her, they realize they respect one another and grow closer.

Will post a few more as I finish fully conceptualizing them. PM me if interested in any at all.
 
Last edited:
Hi! I have two ideas that could work for a story and I was wondering if anybody would be happy to join in one of these with me? I'm looking for one dominant male character for these, unless convinced otherwise. ;P

A screwed professional:

Character appearance: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100330/09/4bb22b472baec.jpg

Quick sample: Bachelor's degree at nineteen and a lawyer by twenty-two, I was anything but an ordinary professional here in New York city. Thankfully, my parents were well off so that during my teenaged years I could get some of the best tutors and advance myself far beyond the level of my peers. I completed my bachelor's degree at Cornell and went on to complete my JD at Harvard. Using my father's connections as a businessman, I managed to secure myself a spot at one of the largest law firms in the country. I just began working about a month ago, but it feels like I've learned the ropes already.

Possible outcomes:

1) My boss took a liking to me - too much of a liking?
2) I decide to reconnect with an old classmate of mine from high school.

Spring break mistake:

Character appearance: http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j328/Nomoremtvsoda/tumblr_mw2o6d3IN41r7h52lo1_500.jpg

Quick sample: Coming from a small town in Wisconsin, I didn't know much of the city life. That is, until one spring break came along during my sophomore year of college - my old classmates from high school gathered up and invited me to go on a trip with them to Chicago. I was flattered and tagged along with them and get in touch with my 'wild side'.

Possible outcomes:

1) A stranger at a nightclub takes advantage of me, over and over again.
2) I hook up with one of my high school classmates.
3) The younger brother of one of my classmates comes along to the trip and ends up dominating me.
 
Old fashioned school r.p.

I haven't seen a good old-fashioned highschool s.r.p. in quite awhile. I was hoping to get at least a few players for it but one-on-one would work as well. Here are the rules:

1. All posts must be at minimum six sentences.

2. PLEASE let us know if you need to drop out of the game.

3. If anyone writes something you don't like or you feel you aren't getting your needs understood, again, let us know.

4. P.M. if interested so I can set up an OOC.
 
I've recently begun having a kind of horror kick. Traditional horror, Wolf-man and Frankenstein and the like. Naturally they'd end up sexual but there'd be the story line of the old movies. PM me and we can work out details.
 
Female Co-Writers Wanted

I am looking to add to my current in work stories. I am looking for a competent female co-writer for new ideas that we can work out and get to happen.

Part of the fun of posting ideas here is the process of working together to refine the story before we kick it off -- this is a shared experience, of course. So don't expect me to stomp my foot and say this is the be-all-end-all. But here are some ideas I have banged around:

The Specialist -- Taken

Rumspringa -- Before they enter a long life following Amish ways, younger members of the community is allowed to experience life in the outside world. Many end up being challenged to ask themselves if they stay in the outside world or return back to all of what they know. Two ways to play this - two Amish friends since childhood try the big city, which brings them closer -- OR my Amish guy in the big city overwhelmed and taken in by a nice woman (or a "nice" woman).

Tangled Up in Blue -- Inspired by the Bob Dylan song, this is a long term story of repetitive encounters. It's like the one that got away but keeps showing back up. They meet by chance, but go their separate ways. They meet up again by chance, but then again both go their separate ways.

It's Good to Be The King -- Since a kid I was always turned on by Mel Brook's History of the World French Revolution sketch. The king would walk around and have his way with just about any French lass he could get his hands on. While not looking for slapstick funny, I am not looking for historical accuracy either -- but I am looking for a story where it could be "good to be the king". You would be minor aristocracy, and I would be King. You need the king's favor, and the king makes you an offer in return. One that you are resistant to at first, reluctant after acceptance, but embarrassed to find it pleasurable.

Mall Rat -- Your some non-conformist (goth or dread locked or just raging against society) college woman who gets through her days working at the mall judging everyone who comes through. I'm a recent military Vet who has a beef with 'ungrateful kids'. Having to deal each with her to a boiling point, he exerts his will on her while she seems to find a bit of a sub side of her own.
((This was started, but is open -- See this link))

Stargazing -- Taken

Cross Breeding -- Watching the newest Hobbit Movie there is an undertone of relationships between different races in Middle Earth. That's a concept that has always intrigued me in the medieval fantasy genre, and wouldn't mind kicking that back up again in a new story here.

Always willing to discuss other ideas too. Talking through the story ideas are half the fun.
 
Last edited:
I am posting this again. I originally posted it half asleep and half tipsy: it was full of spelling and grammatical errors, and was missing words, too. Oops.

This is a departure for me, but it sounds fun:

Needed: One Female writer for two parts OR two female writers for one part each.

Story: My bi-sexual or lesbian step daughter and her also bi-sexual or lesbian female lover -- orientations your choice -- want to start a family by each of them getting pregnant. But they can't find a healthy male they like and trust; nor can they afford to deal with clinics or doctors that specialize in this sort of thing.

They decide to have me father their children. Sounds simple: it's meant to be an act of love, not an act of pleasure.

Only problem is: one or both of them decides to secretly continue having sex with me for the pleasure, causing a love/lust triangle.

Let's let spontaneity direct us. In other words, no great plot planning: let's just see what happens.
 
Sci fi

I'm looking for a female writer for an intense sci fi scene. The general idea is that the female character is a human who is sucked up into a worm hole in another galaxy during a physics experiment in a university. She ends up on a strange planet and gets picked up by a strange biomechanical ship. The crew is made up of two men and a woman, all humanoids, with slight variations. The scene would involve inter-species and tentacle sex, violence and horror.

If interested, PM me! :cool:
 
Just pimping out my own services. Looking to be recruited for a thread with a decent writer, who can write good setting, character descriptions, and play out scenes well. I would prefer a story atop the sex and write best in historical atmospheres, though I can serve just as well in any setting. I have a few limitations and they include incest of the immediate family variety, bdsm, and other normal limitations that I hope most people have. I'm a consistent writer, can write at least once a day, and I promise I always bring my A game.

So, if you are interested PM me with a plot idea or if needed I have plenty of my own and have some entry posts even written up!
 
Hello all,

I am new to this sort of thing, but I'm looking for writers (preferably male, but I won't constrain it to just men) to write, well, MMF role plays together. It's a favourite fantasy of mine, in various forms, and I'd welcome suggestions for scenarios or set-ups! Please PM me if it is something you would be interested in. I promise that I'm a good writer; and of course, I seek the same!

S :) :kiss:
 
Since it seems my history plots didn't get any interest, I'll propose some new plots.


Plot 1: Lost and Afraid
Characters needed: One female, though more could join if they'd like, even another male. One person can roleplay a few characters as we all know multiple writers very rarely works.
Sexual involvement: Male/Female, mff, mmf, mmff. Orgy? Not sure the last time I read one on here actually.
Story Idea: After the first snow fell they knew they were lost and every step they took only got them further away from rescue. Like rescue was an option, no one knew where they were. They were inexperienced hikers, college kids who watched one too many reality shows but didn't learn anything from them. And now, they were all likely to die. They were freezing, hungry, and injured. However, they finally had a stroke of good luck, when a call from a group of rocks in the distance warmed them. Rescue. When he approached the man was heavily bearded, which hid his real age, covered in furs, armed, and looked as if he hadn't seen civilization in years. He hadn't and they all were far from it, but his cabin was only two hundred yards away.
Where it will go: Laid out pretty much and as I like actual plots, there will be more than just sex. Wildlife attacks, a death or two, and the discovery that it seems someone else stumbled upon them all, and they're not quite as nice.

Plot 2: What She Was Looking For
Characters Needed: One female
Sexual: Alien and human
Story Idea: Jess had always been an odd duck. Yes, she was attractive, she could sing, she was smart, and she had plenty of friends, but she was simply odd. She was a girly girl, but loved coloring her hair different colors, which definitely wasn't normal for a girl in their town, one that had been a cheerleader all her life, and had a rich family. She was full of odd dreams and fantasies, and one was to be abducted. Everyone laughed when she would tell it, some doubted her, but most knew she was just odd. And then one day, everyone looked on in shock as during a party, in front of them all, Jess was beamed on up.
Where it will go: More lighthearted and such, think The Navigator movie, but with a female, more adult aliens, and sex...lol. Will be fun and hope it could be a long term thread

Plot 3: The Day Time Ceased To Matter
Characters needed: One female
Sexual: Normal stuff
Story Idea: She was sure she had seen a show like this, but could not remember its name. Everything was less unusual now, it had been happening for so long, but most of the time she didn't even know what date it was. Three years ago she had been studying Quantum Theory, and now she was being tossed around in time. Sometimes days, sometimes weeks, once a month; That was all the time she had in some place, at some time, before the next moment she was being sent somewhere new. When she realized there was no rhyme or reason why she was somewhere she decided to simply enjoy it. And, not before long she had recognized some people, people whom she learned about in school.

It all had led to it, her first sexual encounter while lost in time, had been with Alexander the Great. And then there had been another, and another, but despite seeing how it was impossible, not once did she got pregnant, and that was when she realized, she couldn't. In fact, nothing she did seemed to ever have any effect in altering history, oh she surely tried, once she had even killed Hitler. But, nothing ever seemed to change anything. For someone as intelligent as her it was very confusing, theories never seemed to add up, until one day she saw someone watching her. Then she saw him again, 400 years earlier, then again, and again. Who was he? Soon she would find out...everything.
Where it will go: No clue, really just started thinking and writing and that's what I got :)

--------

PM me if interested with any of the plots and if you're feeling really immediate creative you can always write a character profile to really interest me :)
 
Last edited:
I'm back in the full swing of writing here again and looking for a few detail-oriented female writers to start some new threads with. I want these stories to have a lot of build-up and romance, with plot and action throughout.

(Sci-Fi) Starship Down - On a deep-space exploration mission onboard the scientific survey ship Magellan, a pair of male and female pilots (our characters) are the only flight crew awake on the ship, the ship's other 20 crew and scientists being in hibernation. As they enter orbit over an undiscovered tropical "Paradise Planet", something catastrophically goes wrong with the ship. Despite their best efforts, they eject onto the planet, leaving the ship and crew to die as the ship burns up in the atmosphere. Now stranded on an uncharted planet, they must survive with minimal supplies. But, is this tropical planet with its crystal blue oceans and white sand beaches the paradise it seems to be? (Answer: No, it isn't.) :D

(Modern) Hunted - (Reboot of a thread I tried years ago) A middle-aged retired assassin (my character) retires to Colorado to live alone after years of hunting and killing for governments and the highest bidder. His peace is disturbed when a former employer sends a young female assassin (your character) after him to tie up loose ends. (It's my plan that after some antagonism, they find a reason to team up together. Would You Like to Know More? PM me).

(Modern) Last Hope - In a war-torn African country, a female doctor (your character) comes with the support of a NGO (non-government organization) charity to provide medical care to the country's poor. Much to the doctor's chagrin, a "tough guy" mercenary (my character) is hired by the NGO to provide private security for the doctor. Our characters initially clash due to his general pessimistic look on the conflicts in Africa and what he sees as the futility of the doctor's work in trying to heal refugees, the sick and the poor. However, when a corrupt warlord captures your character for ransom from the NGO, my character launches a daring solo rescue mission to safe her, they realize they respect one another and grow closer.

Will post a few more as I finish fully conceptualizing them. PM me if interested in any at all.

Bumming to the front page with edits and additions.
 
I am looking for a female partner to play an older-younger rp where I am your volleyball coach your first year of college. You are hot, but also petulant, angry, naive, innocent, and oveewhelmed by college. I alternately want to have you, coach you, discipline, and tame you. I'd like this to be pretty detailed with character and plot and long posts rather than single lines. PM if interested.
 
So I'm back from my long break to Lit, and I need some threads in my life! I'm looking for new partners, new threads, new thread ideas, and we can even brainstorm ideas together based upon similar interests! Don't be shy, send me a pm and we can go from there! :) Communication is key!

New Idea!​

I'm looking for a romance thread. I want more story, and less sex. Don't get me wrong, sex will eventually take part in this thread, but can't we have some story as well? I want some thought-out posts that involve complications, plotting, and excitement. I want to actually write a scene that isn't just a quick fuck, you know? I've been caught up on thinking about a romance based thread. I want a little more love in my life. ;)

Perhaps the thread could be based upon two friends who broke off when they went to college and are meeting back up? Maybe the guy (your character) had a crush on my char. and never had the balls to tell her. (Or the other way around.) If this is the case, perhaps they run into one another a few years later, mid-way through college? After graduating college, and back home? They agree to meet up and catch up, and they rekindle the friendship (Relationship?) they had when in highschool, leading to the admittance of feelings, and so forth...? Ideas?

Don't enjoy that idea too much? What about highschool sweethearts, with a slight twist. So the story could begin in their senior year. Beginning? Mid-way through? Right after graduation, their last summer together before college? They've been together for a few years and have been holding out for one another... But perhaps, a few complications come up? He could could fall short after not wanting to wait anymore and hook up with another girl, therefore causing a break between the couple and lots of emotions?

-------------------------------------------------------

Those ideas are a little outdated, but I'm still willing to start the threads up! I've also been fooling around with a few ideas tonight... I started thinking about the concept of twins. I didn't know if I wanted twin incest, twins girls dating twin boys, twins sleeping with the wrong twins, someone sleeping with the wrong twin, and then a different idea struck me.

What if my character was dating yours, but he was a twin. She would know about his twin, and they could all be friends even. Maybe he likes her, and tell his brother about it. Perhaps they place a bet, that if they swap places for one night and the other twin sleeps with my girl, the brother is betting she won't notice. The twin who is her girlfriend is betting that she will notice.

We can talk about details, change some even, and talk about the stakes of the bet if it is included in the thread. I really want to get this idea up and running. Somebody help me fill it? :)


I'm not too sure with these last few ideas, but if anything sparks your interest in this post, please feel free to drop by my House of Love and leave me any ideas/thoughts/interests. And if you prefer to speak more privately? My inbox is always open to suggestions, responses, interests, and more.

-Smiley :)
 
Rekindled Fire

Hey :) Looking for a male partner who updates daily or once every day. Must be detailed but you dont have to make the post long. If interested pm. This is a romance /love story and drama thread. Not just sex but story writing. Sex will be present but not all the time :)
 
Looking for female writing partners that may be interested in a couple different themes/ideas. I'd like some plot to the story and not just sex 100% of the time, and at least a paragraph or two in the responses. It doesn't have to be super long, but I really enjoy the details and building the scene to go along with the action. I'd be available to post once or twice a day at least, sometimes more.

Ideas

1) Story set in the fictional realm of Westeros - Game of Thrones. This could involve any of the characters and could range from incest to perhaps a little forced sex or just a normal, secretive relationship. I'm open to ideas.

2) Father/Daughter - lonely single dad could either try and seduce his college aged daughter or vice versa.

3) Spy Theme - two agents working on opposite sides, one goes undercover as a mole and seduces the other...end up in a relationship that could kill them both.

Or if you have ideas of your own, send them my way and we can talk about them. If you want to see my writing style just check out some of my previous threads!
 
Back
Top