The Debt (Closed for Little_Tease)

He was enjoying the treatment she was giving his cock and balls and moaned loudly when she captured one of his balls in her mouth. He wondered why she didn't bolt from the room since she certainly had her chance to do so but he knew it would not have done her any good. He would have used force on her if she tried to run away but the way she was licking and sucking, it seemed to Jack that Samantha was enjoying this sexual encounter.

He let out a loud groan when she let one ball slip from her lips only to suck the other one between her lips. He was feeling the increased pleasure of her lips as they left his balls and traveled back up along the thick muscle until she reached the tip of his cock.

The loud moans filled the room she worked her way back down, nibbling and nipping at the rigid muscle with her teeth. He looked down at her as she devoured his cock imagining her with a mask covering her eyes and her hands tied behind her back. He let out a guttural moan thinking of how he was going to use her to pay back her debt.

Still watching her, he felt his cock twitch in her hand as she worked her tongue up and down his cock before opening her mouth to accept his cock. His fingers gripped her long brown hair when she pushed her mouth onto his cock, letting it descend deep into her mouth until it was at the back of her throat. The feeling of her throat opening to allow the head of his cock to slip deeper sent a shiver throughout his body.

"Ohhhh baby yea ..... ohhhh fuck yessss," he moaned as she slide her mouth off his cock. She was amazing and he was looking forward to more from her. She didn't know it but he was planning on making her his sex slave until her debt was paid off and then he might just keep her after the debt was paid off.

He saw her eyes looking up at him and then her fingernails dug into his stomach. His hips jerked forward and then he felt the familiar stirrings in his balls and cock signaling his impending release. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as he looked into her lustful eyes.

"Alright baby .... you got me so fucking close to cumming ... keeping pumping and sucking my cock," he gasped knowing that soon he would be flooding her face and mouth with his seed.
 
Feeling his hand in her hair she smirked some, somthing about it arroused her. She didnt know herself anymore somthing woke inside of her, this side of her she had maybe dreamt about but never seen.

hearing his moans she was happy knowing she was doing it all right. Hearing that he was close she stroked him more and a bit faster as my tongue teases the tip of your cock head each time it appears between her fingers.

Her other hand held onto his thigh, her hard nipples still pressed against him. She then sliped his cock once more deep in her mouth making herself even gag some on him. While her hand played teasingly with his balls as her lips and tongue paid attention to his shaft.
 
Samantha was following his directions, stroking him harder and faster as his orgasm loomed closer. His breathing became more ragged and forced as her mouth and hands brought closer and closer to exploding.

"Aggghhhh fuckkkk," he exclaimed as the urge to climax became overwhelming. Jack looked at her tongue swirling around the head of his cock while her eyes stared up at him. Closing his eyes, his mind saw a jumble of images .... seeing her naked body strapped to his table while he used the instruments of pleasure on her ..... feeling her fingernails digging into his thigh and her nipples pressing against him ..... seeing her crawling to him like a sex slave. A shudder coursed through his body as his mind wandered in the world of lust.

Opening his eyes, he saw her sly smile and then her mouth opened wide. In an instant her mouth covered his cock and she took him deep inside her until he felt the muscles of her throat. She held him there for a moment and that was all it took for him to fall off the edge.

Panting hard and his hand clutching her long strands of brown hair, there was no stopping the throbbing of his cock inside her mouth. He watched as she pulled back and his cock was inches from her mouth. "Open your mouth Sammy," he groaned and then the first explosive load of seed splashed across her lips.

His body was squirming as one blast after another sent his sperm into her mouth and across her lips. As the last load erupted, he pulled her head toward his cock. "Now you get to clean up my cock," he chuckled waiting for her to take him back into her mouth.
 
She gasped when she felt his seed explode in her mouth and then on her face, using her fingers she first clened her face up a bit as she then licked his cock up and down slowly and teasingly before she then let him slip deep in her mouth so her tongue could swirl and caress his shaft cleaning it up.

After she was done cleaning she sat back resting her perfectly round plump ass back against her heels, looking up licking her lushes not so red anymore lips.

She glanced once over to th door as if making sure they were still alone not sure what she would do if his co workers would walk in seeing her down on her knees infront of him her dress still slightly raisedand the strap of her dress still down over her shoulder.

Thou her mind started to think of many things that it shouldnt have probly not helping her situation, nibbling her lip starting to like her place before him on her knees thou she wasnt sure what that ment for her. She didnt even know if it was somthing she would like, her eyes wondered off and saw herself under his desk teasing and playing with him while he tried to talk to a client or someone who didnt know i was under the desk, or somthing much like that.
 
Jack smiled down at Samantha as she slid her fingers over her lips and face, wiping the evidence of his sperm from her skin. The smile turned to a groan when Samantha took his cock back into her mouth, cleaning his shaft. It felt so good to him to have her mouth on his cock and he chuckled knowing this was only going to be the first of many debt repayments.

He saw her lean back and her lipstick was a mess. But what would one expect when it was smeared on his cock. He saw her glance back toward the door and then back at him. "Don't worry Samantha, no one is allowed in here unless they use the intercom."

Leaning down, Jack grabbed her wrists and helped her to her feet. Looking at her he chuckled, "I think we need to get you presentable before you leave." Sliding his hand along her arm, he pulled the dress strap back onto her shoulder, seeing a questioning look on her face. "This is not the only time we are going to do this," he told her as his hand found one of her breasts. "No we are far from having you pay off your debt."

"There is a restroom over there," he said pointing to a door on the opposite wall. "Get yourself presentable and then I'm going to give you an address. After you get yourself cleaned up I will go over the details with you."

Jack pulled up his trousers and walked to his leather chair. Sitting in the chair, he watched her walk toward the restroom and then he pulled out a pad of paper.
 
She gasped some as he helped her up, standing before she rubbed her thighs together slightly. She smiled feeling his finger trail up her arm to help her get dressed again, as he told her that there was going to be many times to this time.

looking at the door he talked about she nodded and made her way to the bathroom. looking in the mirror and seeing the way she looked made her blush, what was it about him other then her fear of him cause of the money that made her want more and more of him.

she washed her face with cold water to cool herself down some taking out some make up from he rpurse she got herself seeable again. Her hands trailed over ehr dress to straighten it back up some and making sure it was on right so when she walks out no one would know what happened or at least she thought it would work that way.

Taking one last deep breath she then opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind her she walked over to his desk again sitting back down on the edge of the chair. Sitting infront of him on the other side of his desk she smiled at him her cheeks still blushed red if he didnt know better he would maybe think it was makeup but it wasnt.

"why a adress?! what for?!" she asked as if asking if they were to meet there now on instead of here in his office.
 
Jack was busy writing down the address and directions to his country estate while Samantha used the restroom to freshen up. A smile formed on his face as he thought about having Samantha come out to the estate. Although he had an estate in the country, he also had an apartment in the city. He stayed in the city quite a bit and also when it was too late to drive out into the country. Sitting back in his leather chair waiting for Samantha to come out of the restroom, he thought about the special rooms at each place, wondering how she would like them.

When the door to the restroom opened, he smiled seeing she had fixed her lipstick and straightened out her dress. The way she sauntered to his desk made her look so tempting, enough so that he thought about grabbing her and taking her on his desk. But he would wait for another time to have his way with her in his office. There would be plenty of time to do all the things he had in mind for her.

He noticed her reddish cheeks and wondered if she put blush on them or if they were still flushed from their sexual encounter. Jack was about to give her the address when she spoke. "Why an address?! what for?!" He thought it sounded as though she thought about what he had told her and she was having second thoughts.

His expression remained stoic while he looked at her. "My dear Samantha. I will forgive your questioning this time. It is not important for you to know why and what for at this moment. You should only be concerned with what I am about to tell you."

He saw her expression of surprise that someone would talk to her in this manner. But he dismissed it and continued. "Here is the address and directions to my place in the country." Jack Trainor's Country Home.jpg You are to arrive promptly at 7:00 pm tonight and not a minute late. You are to wear your sexiest outfit with nothing on over it. If you feel you must wear something you may wear an overcoat. If you don't come, I know where you live and it will not be pretty to have me or my partners come get you."

He saw her look at the address and she seemed to have some recognition as to where it was located in the country. "Do you have any other questions Samantha?"
 
She gasped not having expected him to talk to her like that, she listened carefully as he told her when and in what to come as her thoughts quickly went to what she should wear. When he asked her if she had any questions she just bit her lip and shook her head slightly "No Sir!" she said softly almost under her breath as she then stood leaning over the desk teasingly to take the piece of paper withthe adress from him.

On her way home she couldnt stop smiling "Sammy youve gone crazy...what was that all abouth" she said to herself as she drove up to her place seeing her friends car there waiting for her she looked quickly int he mirror to make sure she wouldnt notice anything.

Getting out of the car she smiled at Lilly "Hi Lilly whats up?!" she asked as lilly walked over to her and huged her "Nothing just wantd to hear what that guy said about your payments did you get it all talked out?!" she asked making Sammy review her morning in his office she noded "Yepp all talked out he agreed to give me a bit more time to pay him off".

She had to giggle at what she said of course he gave her time to pay him back but not what lilly thought anyways.

"Hey Lill I have a date tonight and its in a ...ummm.... costum party thing and I dont know what to wear will you help me?!" Lilly giggled and grabed her arm walking in with her nodding.


The girls tried acouple things on what Sammy had in her closet before she found somthing Lilly would have asked if she could go with her if she hadnt had a party to be at herself, which made sammy happy not having to explain why lilly couldnt come along.

It was time she made her way to his place, so she wouldnt be late she got dressed and put on her coat .

Now standing infront of this Lovely place she knocked on the door waiting for him to open.
 
Jack was surprised, but also pleased that Samantha didn't ask any more questions about what to expect when she arrived at his house in the country. As she walked out the door, he took a long look at her nice firm derriere. 'Nice enough to spank,' he thought as she closed the door behind her. After she left he sat for a few minutes thinking that the meeting had gone better than expected with Samantha. She had the chance to resist but instead she seemed to enjoy their encounter.

He buzzed Gwen and told her he was leaving for the day. Walking out of the building, he was now looking forward to seeing Samantha tonight. On the drive home the thought hit him that maybe she wouldn't show up. He had told her he knew where she lived and if she knew what was good for her, she would arrive on time.

Driving up to his estate, he smiled thinking how he practically stole it. The previous owners were into drugs and the Federal government confiscated all the property. Jack was rich and he was able to outbid everyone at the public sale. He hired a staff to take care of everything for him they were all very discrete when he brought women into the home. They knew of the private play room he had and some had even enjoyed using the toys he had stocked in the room.

Jack did some work in his study, killing time until Samantha was due to arrive. He heard the soft knock on the door and his trusty butler, Jonathon, came in to announce dinner. "I'll take my dinner in here tonight and you can tell the staff to leave for the evening."

"Very well sir," Jonathon replied.

"Oh and when my guest arrives please show her how to come to the study and then you can leave too."

"Very good sir,"

Jack liked Jonathon. He never asked questions and always followed orders. In a few minutes, Jonathon brought his supper and Jack continued to work until it was almost time for Samantha. Looking at his watch, he saw she was to arrive in about five minutes. Again, just like earlier, he wondered if she would come.

Getting up from his desk, he pulled a large leather chair to the middle of the room and then adjusted the light levels so it was barley lit. Picking up a riding crop from the desk, he sat down in the comfortable chair and tapped his hand with the leather end. Just then he heard Jonathon talking to someone in the foyer.

He felt a thrill of excitement run through his veins anticipating Samantha walking through the door. He saw a shadow and then there she was, dressed in a fancy trench coat. He wondered if she had followed his instructions to wear something sexy under the coat.

"I'm very happy you made it Samantha. I love the coat. It looks great on you." He saw her eyes go to the riding crop in his hand that he continued to tap the tip against the palm of his other hand.

"Come closer and stand in front of me and show me what you've chosen to wear. I'm anxious to see what you consider sexy," he said in a soft demanding voice. Jack sat in the chair waiting for her to approach him and reveal the outfit under the leather coat.
 
Last edited:
She smiled as a man opened inviting her in asking if he should take her coat, her eyes looked around. What a place she thought and she shook her head to the man "No thank you I'll keep it, Im here to see Jack" she says softly.

The man pointed the way she smiled following him. He opened the door were Jack was sitting she walked in saying softly thank you to the man. Turning to jack after Jonathan closed the door behind her.

She didnt say anything to Jack knowing she wasnt to speak without being speaked to. She felt like a school girl that was called to the directors office because of somthing. He told her that she was looking good, her eyes caught then the crop in his hands. Her eyes watching every movement he made with it bitting her lower lip from the inside, she hears him tell her to come closer so she does that.

She smiled softly as she stood before him her thighs against each other, her fingers go to open the coat slowly. She opens it and lets it fall to her feet behind her not moving. Letting him have a moment to look over her hoping he would aprove of her outfit and it being everything he hoped for. She let her arms hang next to her, she watched his eyes and went back to watching the crop in his hands. Was he going to use it on her she thought getting excited some what at the thought of it she was all new to this but it was starting to interest her more and more and Jack was helping alot about that.
 
Jack waited anxiously for Samantha to remove the leather coat. He saw the soft smile on her face as she looked at him and then her eyebrows arched just a little when her eyes settled on the riding crop. Jack couldn't tell if she was nervous seeing him holding the riding crop, But then her eyes moved to look at his face and he saw her smile as she slowly opened her coat.

It was his turn for his eyebrows to raise and a smile slowly formed on his face as the coat dropped to the floor behind her. She definitely had picked a very sexy and sensual outfit and he felt a throb in his pants. The nylons with the lace at the top showed off her long slender legs. The corset was lace with ties on the side and the way her breasts were squeezed into the cups sent a shiver through him.

"Hmmm very nice Samantha. You have good taste in lingerie," he said standing and walking toward her, tapping the riding crop on his leg. Moving closer to her, he ran the tip of the riding crop over her thighs and up to her lace panties. He loved the way she looked in the sexy outfit. "Yes .... very nice," he muttered as he tapped the tip of the riding crop at the covered lips of her pussy. Then he moved the tip upwards, running it over her stomach and then over her breasts.

Walking behind her, he let the tip of the crop slide along her body and then across her nice ass cheeks. "Ahhh yes so very nice," he whispered as he moved behind her. Jack pressed against her backside, his hands reaching around her as his lips touched the back of her neck.

"Open your mouth Samantha," he said and when she did, he put the riding crop between her teeth. "Just hold that for now," he whispered kissing her neck and moving his hands to cover her breasts. Squeezing them, he sighed into her ear, "I think you are going to enjoy paying back your debt. Wouldn't you agree?"

His hands continued to massage her breasts while he pressed against her back, kissing her neck from shoulder to ear and then back again. He smiled when he felt her head fall back against his shoulder opening move of her neck for him to kiss and lick with his tongue. "Do you like it when I kiss your neck?" he asked just as he sucked her earlobe between his lips.
 
Standing there her eyes just watched what he was doing, each movement of the riding crop. When he stood up she gasped slightly but with a smile, when he then caressed her thigh with the riding crop she jumped ever so slightly.

He walked around her letting the riding crop caress her skin and follow his movements she started to breath ever so slightly faster closing her eyes for a second as if trying to get herself ready for somthing.

she bite her lip as she then felt him press his self against her back side, hearing his voice whisper in her ear made her hold her breath for a few seconds until letting it slowly back out. He told her to open her mouth so she did he put the riding crop between her lips for her to hold.

He then started to kiss her neck she almost moaned but only sighed ever so softly tilting her head back and then his hands on her breasts she could melt away she thought. Listening to what he said she blushed a cherry redniss as she then noticed it was to her liking thou she had never had a man like him before and he was showing her a hole new side of herself.

She nodded ever so slighty her hands went behind her to hold onto him her knees ever so slightly weak from his lips. Her neck was her weakness as the Kryptonite to Superman. Whatever she did she held the riding crop not wanting to know right away what would happen if she didnt obey, he was much different now here then in his office but not at the moment badly different she thought.
 
Jack smiled feeling her body giving in to his caresses. She was more relaxed here in his house than at the office. No one would barge in on them and he planned to take his time, teasing her body and mind until it was time to take her to his bedroom. He didn't want to rush her into seeing his play room just yet. These things were delicate.

Letting her earlobe slip from his lips, he kissed her shoulder one more time and then moved to stand in front of her. Looking into her soft emerald green eyes, he saw them watching every move he made.

He let the riding crop remain in her mouth as he reached out to each shoulder and pulled the straps of her lace lingerie down her shoulders. He wanted to see her breasts for the first time and when they came into view, he smiled. "Mmmm they look absolutely lovely," he whispered.

Reaching out, his fingertips traced the outline of the large mounds. Tracing a trail around them until they ended up at each nipple. He took each nipple between his fingers and squeezed them, pulling them out and then letting them go. He heard her moan and smiled at her as he grabbed each nipple again and twisted them a bit harder this time, hearing the sharp intake of breath.

"You like this don't you?" he asked as he leaned over and took a nipple into his mouth, feeling the rough texture as he licked and sucked one and then moved to the other one. When she didn't answer right away, he pulled his head back and looked at her.

Grabbing the riding crop from her mouth, he ran it over each breast and the flicked the leather tip against one nipple, wanting to see the reaction from her. "Do you like this Sammy? Tell me do you like it when I touch you like this?" Jack flicked the tip harder against the rigid nipple waiting for her response.
 
She bite the ridding crop as she tried to hide her excitment of what he was doing this not knowing what will happen exicted her so much. He then teased her nipples making her moan softly as he asked her is she liked it she was so into watching his every move she couldnt say anything or react other then letting her body react to what he was doing.

Taking out the riding crop from her mouth she took a deep breath licking over her lushes lips, she was so nervous and excited she didnt know what to do with her hands so they played withthe strap of her nylon on the back side of her thigh.

With each flick of the riding crop on her nipple she jumped ever so slightly as she then answers softly blushing once again.

"Yes....Jack...." she said as he then flicked once again making her yelp out his name a bit this was a pleasure she was new to and wanted to see more.

Her breathing was getting quicker with each time her breasts ever so slightly bouncing to match the movements which was made from her chest, she then looked up to his eyes.
 
He was pleased with Samantha's answer as he continued to flick the leather tip against her nipples, seeing a faint redness appearing around them. Jack was getting excited with this teasing and he felt his cock growing harder in his trousers.

He reached out to rub each nipple and then twisted them, hearing the sharp intake of breath from her. She was not saying a word as he teased her nipples, but he could tell she was enjoying this by the look in her eyes and the sound of her breathing getting faster.

"I'm pleased you like this Samantha. There is so much more for you to experience as you pay off your debt." Jack reached down and touched the frilly lace panties feeling a damp spot. "I know you like this," he said rubbing his fingers over the damp spot.

Taking the riding crop, he flicked it at her thighs. "Spread your thighs for me." When she obeyed he rubbed the leather tip along the inside of her thigh working up to her covered sex. "Yes that's good," he said as he began to tap the leather tip against her covered pussy.

"Do you like it when I do this? Does this make you want to fuck my hard cock?" he asked hitting the covered lips a bit harder.
 
bitting and licking over her lip feeling his fingers run over her panties she jumped slightly as he taped her thighs with the riding crop tellingher to spread her legs.

She jumped to obey spreading her legs, feeling him caress the innerside of her thigh this time with the riding crop untill up to her soaked panties made her keep breathing in but not able to breath out. Yet as he then taped the riding crop against her made her gasp and give a sound from her breathing out quickly.

Nodding she tries to say softly "Y..y.Yes Jack!" not sure where to put her hands it getting hard and harder stay still, her finger tips dug into her back side some holding onto herself.

Jumping to each time he taped, her eyes looked down to his hand to maybe see when he does it to be ready for the next time thou it didnt help. Each time it caught her as if it were the first time. Her eyes then looked up to his as she tried to calm her brething thou she felt her heart beat faster for excitment as his words went threw her mind more and more. that there was more to experience this gave her a bit of fear but also curiosity like a child the night before christmas.
 
Her soft affirmative answer of "Y..y.Yes Jack!" was barley audible. He could tell Samantha was getting more excited with every tap of the leather riding crop tip on her soaked panties. He wondered how she would fare later when he was not so gentle with her. But that would be later. tonight was about getting to know each other's bodies and he planned to explore every inch of her.

Taking the riding crop, Jack placed the shaft between her thighs and then began to rub the length of it against her wet lace panties. He could feel the thin shaft push between her lips, knowing that it was pressing against her clit.

He could also see she was having a hard time standing still, shifting her weight from one foot to the other as he teased her body. Wondering how long she could take it, he reached out with his free hand and captured a hard nipple. At the same time he twisted the hard nipple between his fingers, he pushed the shaft of the riding crop further up between her legs.

His own desire was rising fast and his cock was now pressing harder against his trousers. But releasing his cock for her would have to wait for a while yet. He was almost ready to take her to his bedroom but he wanted to hear her tell him how much she wanted his cock inside her.

"Tell me Sammy how bad do you want my cock. Tell me how it would make youo feel to have my cock deep in your pussy," he asked twisting the other nipple as he continued to rub her covered pussy with the riding crop shaft.
 
Samantha moaned bitting her lip as lust flushed her cheeks and her face as his teasing was doing its work on her. Her body wiggled and shivered ont he leather riding crop she had to fight against her thighs that wanted to close and make the tease stop so maybe they would go further.

He told her to tell him how badly she needed and wanted his hard cock in her, she maoned as her back arched. Slighly pully her hips back slightly and then pulling her chest back from his fingers that twisted her hard pink little nipples. This was all so over whelming.

"So badly Jack please fuck me....." she said while a light shyness in her voice was to be heard.

"this is all so exciting...." she maoned again pulling her hisp slightly back away form him wondering how much more he could do to her and if it all felt so good.
 
The signs were all there that she was starting to get overexcited when she moaned after listening to him ask her to tell him how badly she wanted his cock. The moan was soft but filled with lust while her back arched and then her hips gyrated on the riding crop shaft. Her hard pink nipples stood out straight while he teased and twisted them and from her expression, she seemed to be enjoying giving herself freely to him.

"So badly Jack please fuck me....." he heard her say in a barely audible voice. And then out of nowhere she let out a long moan and added, "this is all so exciting...."

As she pulled her hips back from him a little, he smiled at her. "Yes Sammy this is exciting for me too. And this is just the beginning of your excitement. I have so many wonderful erotic things in store for you."

To punctuate his words, he pulled the riding crop from between her thighs and then pulled her against him. Her body felt wonderful pressed against his and the hard nipples poked into his shirt. One hand found her breast while the other one grabbed a handful of hair like he had done in the office and pulled her head back. The kiss was deep and passionate, his lips crushing against hers, his tongue snaking out of his mouth to explore her mouth. He wanted her .... wanted to drink in her body with his hands and lips and then to feel his cock inside her.

Pulling his lips away, he whispered in a hoarse voice, "It's time you saw my bedroom." Jack didn't wait for an answer. He put his hand around her waist and led to the large circular staircase leading to the upper floor. When they got to the bedroom, he saw her eyes grow wide, taking in the elegance of the room. Leading her to the bed, he sat her down and then stood before her, tossing the riding crop onto the bed so she could see he was not done using it. "It's time you saw all of me," he smiled as he began to unbutton his shirt. He was going to take his time and enjoy the fruits of her body tonight. Tomorrow would begin her training.
 
Sitting on the edge of the bed her eyes searched the room looking over everything he had in it. She always had a eye out for the riding crop that he laid beside her on the bed.


She couldnt help but think WOW....as she had almsot said it as well thou she didnt want to upset him since he had already told her that she was to be seen but not heard.

Seeing him undress after he told her it was time to see him fully she nibbled on her lip, her breathing picked up slowly as her thighs rubed against each other.

standing up she took one step to him wanting to help him unbutton his shirt thou as she stood she didnt know if he would accept that or if this was one of the new rules to become for her.
 
He only had a few buttons undone when Jack saw Samantha stand up and take a step toward him. The way her on eyes scanned the room, he could tell she was impressed with the bedroom. Smiling at her, he let her fingers continue to unbutton his shirt.

Jack could understand her anxiousness to see him undressed. After all the teasing downstairs with the riding crop rubbing her clit and pussy and tweaking her nipples, she wanted him naked to make love to her.

The soft moan slipped from his lips when she had undone the last button on a shirt and then her fingernails scraped lightly over the taut muscles of his chest and stomach. He put his hands on her shoulders, looking into her eyes. "Do you enjoy what you see before you," he asked. "When you are in my presence you may speak. I want to know your thoughts and your feelings even though you are going to do what I say."

Grasping her hair in his fingers he pulled her body against him, kissing her lips passionately. The feel of her sensuous lips on his sent tremors of desire throughout his body. His cock throbbed in trousers as the kiss became more and more passionate.

Pulling his lips from hers his breathing was getting more shallow. He looked into her dazzling eyes. "Samantha do you like your new bedroom?

Jack chuckled when he saw her expression. It was as though she did not realize that this was to become her new home. She owed Jack a lot of money and Jack was going to extract every penny from her. The reality of it was, he did not care if she paid him back in money because he was going to make her his sex slave and do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted her, and however he wanted her.
 
Unbuttoning his shirt made her nibbled her lips. Each button she undid let her see more and more of his naked chest, his Muscles, his stomach and his skin.

With the last button she undid on his shirt she took her time to do so, hearing his moan softly roll over his lips made her smile. His moans now and in the future tells her she was doing good in pleasing what his wishes are.

She let her finger nails trail up over his stomach and chest, so much power so much man she thought, hearing him ask her if she liked waht she saw she nodded looking up to him.

"Yes....you look soooo good!"

She blushed slightly as she awaited alot from his naked body but alone what was under his shirt made her want to see more, his fingers wrap themselfs in her hair she tilted her head slightly to his hand.

He pulled her to him her body against his her naked breasts her hard nipples were pressed to his chest as her hands also went to his chest.

She tipie toed slightly to match the hight of his hand. She kissed him back letting her tongue tease and caress his tongue.

Looking up in his eyes after he pulled slowly fromt he kiss, she even licked her lips softly as if to take in the rest of his taste. Hearing him then ask her if she liked her new bedroom she gasped lightly her eyes widden as she looked around some and then back at him.

"My Room?!"

she asks softly her breath picked up some her heart started to beat faster.

"is this not where you sleep? and how long will this be my bedroom or only when im here.....?!"

She asked as her thoughts went to her apartment that she had what would become of that if he would tell her that it was for a long time. She even tried to take a step away from him, a little worry over came her eyes as well.
 
When she told him he looked so good, he smiled at her and then he pulled her to him for a passionate kiss. The feel of her hard nipples poking into his chest fueled the fire within him. He wanted her now .... wanted to explore her body .... touch and taste every inch.

Then he heard her response to the bedroom comment and was not surprised when she gasped and her eyes widened, quickly glancing around the room. "My Room?!" Jack could see the questions forming in her brain and then she asked, "is this not where you sleep? And how long will this be my bedroom or only when I'm here.....?!"

When she tried to take a step back, he pulled her hair a bit more taut and grabbed her arm with his other hand. He saw some doubt filling her eyes as they darted around the room and then back at him. "yes this will be your room Samantha. I do have another room but I plan to sleep in here with you but sometimes you will need privacy."

Jack pulled her closer and told her in a soft voice, "you can keep your apartment for now. I will pay your rent so it will look as though you are still living there. But I have a feeling you will not be spending a lot of time there."

He pushed her back onto the bed and stood over her, unbuckling his trousers. He was excited to take her ... to have her tonight and then tomorrow .... well tomorrow would take care of itself. Letting his trousers and boxer shorts fall to the floor, he stood before her naked as the day he was born.

Crawling on top her. He smiled into her emerald green eyes. "Don't worry yourself about those things Sammy. We have more interesting things to do now," he chuckled putting his thigh between hers and then leaning down to kiss her passionately on the lips. "Mmmm you taste so good," he murmured as his tongue slid along hers and then dipped into her mouth.
 
He grabed her to be close gasping she had to follow his lead since she couldnt move even a step away with his hand in her hair and the other one on her arm.

He said she would need privacy sometimes, why she thought why would she need privacy sometimes cause she couldnt handle more at that time from him or because of somthing else. Her mind couldnt stop thinking about it.

he knocked her back to the bed so she laid there, her eyes watching him undress. He probly could notice her thoughts and all. When he stood over her and then crawled up on the bed his thigh between her. She nibbled her lip seeing him come down to kiss her.

She closed her eyes leaning slightly into the kiss, his lips were so soft but strong. Her breasts rose and fell with each second that past a bit faster, his nacked body now pressing softly against hers. He then murmured in the kiss that she tasted good which made her smile slightly.

Her tongue went to meet his and teasingly caress it as her hands went up to his nacked chest caressing it softly.

She spreads her legs a bit more, her hips wiggle slightly some as if rubbing her pussy on his leg ever so slightly begging for his attention.
 
Jack was pleased that she returned his kiss and the way her tongue danced tantalizingly against his. She was getting into the kiss, her body reacting by pressing up against his .... her fingers tracing over his muscular chest.

When he pulled back from the kiss, he moved between her thighs, looking down on her body, taking in every delicious curve. "We need to get rid of this," he said pulling the lace top over her head leaving only her lace panties and nylons on her body. "We'll leave everything else on for now," he chuckled running his hand over her damp panties. "I like it when you are nice and wet for me," he said remembering the last time in his office.

Jack could sense that Samantha was still thinking about what he had said about this being her room. He knew that later she would need a place of her own to sleep and recover from the sensual delights he had in mind for her. As if to reassure her, he smiled and told her, "Don't worry your little head about what I told you. I'm not a monster but you will do as I bid until your debt is paid off. So relax and let your body tell you how much you enjoy what is about to happen."

He knew her debt would probably never be paid off and she would become attached to him as his lover, sex slave, and toy to be used whenever he wanted and however he wanted.

"Sammy I want to see how disciplined you are," he said looking down at her. "Put your hands above your head and against the headboard. I want you to hold them there until I tell you that you can move them." This was sort of a test to see how much pleasures she could take before she moved her hands. He chuckled as she put her hands above her head. The action caused her breasts to be stretched and he admired how they stayed full and inviting. He imagined her hands tied together unable to move them. That was to come he was sure of it.

Leaning over he prone body, he kissed her softly on the lips, wanting to see if her arms would wrap around his neck. He waited but she kept them in place. Pulling back he ran his hand along her cheek and then down her throat, traveling to her breasts. "mmmmm these look so lovely," he said pinching them between his fingers. "Does that make you want to move your hands Sammy?" he said in a taunting voice.
 
Back
Top