Game On!

She walked back into the bedroom with toothbrush in her mouth. "I sucked you off, while you slept.." she managed to speak in between brushes.

She walked into the bathroom and spit into the sink coming back in the room pulling on her pants. "I know you're gonna be pissed, but the opportunity arose and..you taste really nice.." She said moaning a bit as she looked at him.

She turned to go into the kitchen, pulling open the fridge door. She grabbed the bacon and eggs that he had bought for her to make.

She saw him coming down the hall, "I think we need a good bet today after you go with me to my place to get some clothes for the rest of the weekend..
 
He at first smiled at her and than his jaw dropped open.

"You.. you.. you..."

He shook his head and looked back to her.

"It has not even been 3 dates..."

He wiped his hands over his face.

"I have not even taken a shower this morning and you sucked me off... and I did not get to see..."

Now the dream made sense.

"Did you give me paizuri as well??"

He sighed and walked into the kitchen, heard her comment and smiled.

"You and you good bets."

He smiled as he watched her cook.

"You are an amazing cook, I always loved it when you made me bento lunches."

He walked up behind her and hugged her from behind as he kissed her neck.

"Mmm so you sucked me off, tell me how much you like it. Tell me in a naughty way."

He spanked her ass.
 
She yelped when he smacked her ass, "Oh naughty huh and no to the paizuri, but that could move up a few dates, if you wish," she said swaying her hips and leaning over the counter at him for him to see her cleavage under the shirt.

"Your cum is sweet yet tangy..I like that," she said moving back to flip the bacon that was frying. She loved teasing him and that's what she was doing right now.

She wanted to play some WoW today but knew he may not be into it as much. "Maybe after a few rounds of Street Fighter, like 20.. we could go to Takashi's on South Avenue.." she said mentioning the new Japanese diner.

She wasn't in a rush today, she was feeling a bit hungover from the alcohol last night, so she poured herself some gatorade while she cooked.

She placed the bacon on the plate and some of the scrambled eggs. She had put the waffle mix in the maker and they were ready. She pulled the shirt off and presented them before him with her boobs at attention for him to see as she handed him the plate.

"So what do you think we could bet on today?" Josey said to him, looking at him lovingly.
 
"Sweet and tangy huh? I never had a girl that liked my cum... well you might be like only the third that could make me cum."

He smiled at her as he looked down.

"God you have the best tits. I don't know who's they are more like. Yoko's or Erza's. I jist don't know..."

He sighed and stood up straight.

"You want to play Street Fighter against me? Wow... your braver than I thought Pond."

He grinned at her. He knew she wanted to play WOW. Be smiled as he picked up his tablet and set it in front of her.

"Hearthstone battle?"

He had an awesome deck. She knew he played the hell out of that game.

"Want to know something Pond. I qualified for the Hearthstone tourney at Blizzcon. And Dragoniel, OBispo and ComandFrame are in the the threes tourney. Fucking rad huh? You should tell them to make you a backup."

He grinned at her. He did not want to tell her thst he got a ticket. He wanted to save it as a key."

"Wish you could go to BLIZZCON. Sounds like a plan. I don't know if I will be hungry though, that looks like one hell of a breakfast."

He than saw her take the shirt off and he was stunned.

"Why did you take your shirt off?"

He almost drooled as he ate a piece of bacon.

"Are you going to eat?"
 
"Yeah sure, I'll eat.." she said. She had made enough food and put all of it on his plate so they could share.

She grabbed a fork and pulled some of the bacon from his plate. "Well, if we have another 'escapade' like last night, you might be hungry for a date this evening."

She drank some of the gatorade, "Yeah, but I heard if someone has a ticket, they can take one guest for a day out. Shame you don't have one, babe.."

She wanted to hurry up and eat before they headed to her place. She was going to have to wait until Monday to talk to her apartment manager to talk about getting out of the lease a few months early.

"I wonder if Madame Strax will be willing to listen if I bring you along. Her granddaughter loves anime and if you were to take some of your memorabilia for her granddaughter's upcoming birthday, she might buy some in place of my lease being released."
 
"Oh you want to go on a date tonight? You really want to get 10 dates out of the way huh?"

He grinned at her and covered the plate.

"Hey, you can't have any of my bacon... all mine..."

He chuckled.

"Besides I don't think you will be able to last 10 dates, you might try and rape me, like you sort of did this morning. I might have to make you sleep in your room."

He chuckled again as he ate some eggs and ate a piece of bacon.

"I know, I don't need a ticket though, I am in the tourney. I can get in..."

He grinned at her.

"Its too bad you can't get in with me. You can watch on the T.V. I got the digital broadcast for you, so you can get the pet."

He loved messing with her.

"As if I would ever part with any of my collection. How much do you owe anyways, I bet if you did Cos play and dressed her up, she might let you off. I can pay for the bill for you babe. If you need help coming up with the cash, I mean it is kind of my fault."
 
"No no, I don't need cash," she reassured him, taking another slice of bacon, breaking it in half to split with him.

"It's one more months rent and she is such a crude woman..She won't let me break lease early because of the property owner's rules," she said mocking the woman's voice.

"I knew you would not part ways with the collection, it's too awesome," she replied looking at his collection that was prominently displayed in two cases in the living room.

She moved around behind him and kissed his neck, "What? You don't wanna date me, big boy?" she running her hand around to his thigh, over his cock before pulling away, teasing him big time.

She cleaned the dishes and pulled her hair back, "Well, I gotta go today to get clothes, so, you had better get dressed, baby," she said mentioning him only in his boxers.
 
"Let me talk to her. I have a good rep with older ladies. I can just use my Jedi mind tricks to convince her."

She knew he had a degree in law, he just never pursued a career in law. He only did it to please his parents. He only really wanted to be a gamer. That was his passion, he had certificates in computer programing and IT Work. And that was what he did for a job. He was well off and he worked for all his money.

"Yeah I know you are jealous of my collection...'

He chuckled as he watched her clean up.

"My little housewife..."

He blushed as he said that.

"You know what I mean..."

He moaned softly as she touched his cock through his boxers. He looked to her and shook his head.

"Damn tease... I have wanted to date you since the 7th grade..."

He stood up and walked to his bedroom to put a pair of jeans on with a nice button down shirt. He put his belt on and some essentials. He looked at himself as he put his shades on amd came out.

"Ready Pond?"
 
She giggled when he strode out of his bedroom, having just thrown on a hoodie with her pants to go home in. "Yeah I'm ready, raggedy man," she said still giggling.

"All you are missing though is the bowtie and then you'd be complete," she said heading out the door with him. "I'm gonna get in my car and go over there with ya so they'll let us in the gate."

She got into her car and watched him slide in. She pulled him in for a kiss and then turned on the ignition. "Off we go," she said pulling out of the parking place.

She lived less than 6 miles away from him, so it was a short drive. She pulled into a parking place and shifted into park. "Come on, I've gotta go get dressed," she said pulling him along.

She opened her door, her apartment a lot cleaner than his, but not far off with books strewn everywhere on every table. "Yeah I'mma bookworm, what of it?" she said laughing at the state of her living room.

She walked into the bedroom, her Shinedown and Metallica posters on the wall, anime items and oriental decorations everywhere. "Take a seat on the bed if you wish.." she said walking to her closet. She pulled out her kimono top with black capri pants, then walked over to the dresser and pulled out a red bra with thong to match.

"You can watch, we are dating after all," she said with a bright smile. She slipped out of the clothes she was wearing and stood before him naked for a bit before she put on her bra and thong.

She knew he was hard but decided not to flaunt her body too much. She pulled out another outfit for the next day. "This is for tomorrow, our last day of gaming before you go back to work, baby."

She turned around and headed toward the front door, not before stopping at her gaming shelves. "Take your pick for our bets. I don't play these that much, so you'll have a bit of a chance against me," she said swaying her hips, teasing him more.

"We had better go talk to Ms. Jackson before we go back to your place," she said wanting to talk to the apartment manager about her breaking lease. She grabbed her poster autographed by the voice of Saeko Busujima before heading out the door. "This should help our issue. Her granddaughter loves HOTD.."
 
She had such a perfect body, no part of her body was not perfection. She was right out of an Hentai, or Ecchi Comic.

"Man if you were an Onahole that could move on its own, I would blow my life savings on you..."

He realized he said that out loud and quickly shook his head.

"I mean if we were in a ecchi comic..."

He blushed as he saw her looking at him.

"Yeah, you might have more manga books than me, but I have the whole Walking Dead collection..."

He stuck his tongue out at her. She knew he spent a fortune getting those.

"I love that top, its so sexy on you. But what is not sexy on you babe?"

He smiled and clapped and wolf whistled at her. Her outfit for the next day was sexy as well.

"Don't stress, I can handle Madam Strax, she will come to terms."

He flashed his wallet like the Doctor did.

"Don't worry, you will not lose your poster, you have me on your side."

He walked and approched the door, he looked to her.

"Now listen Pond, stay out here, I will handle her on my own. Stay out here like a good little Pond."

He patted her on top the head and he walked through the door and said

"Hello, hello..."

Than the door closed and nothing could be heard.

A short time passed by and he came out and smiled.

"I negotiated with her and got your lease taken care of. It is all good Pond. You are free of SunnyLake Villa's."

He had her contract and he put it in his small folder.

"Come on, we can get your stuff later, we will need to rent a truck. She said we can have till the end of the month to get you out. She was very willing to work with me."

He laughed as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Lets go, I did not choose a game, I thought I would let you when you put your poster away."

He kissed her.
 
"B-but I have to give her my POSTER!" she hollered at him when he closed the door. "Hmph, damn otaku. Thinking he has to handle everything on his own..That Doctor.." she huffed as she pouted.

She looked around and found a seat. There was a butterfly on the ground near her and she put her finger near it and it crawled on. Life was going to be pleasant if all went well.

They would be living together---in the same apartment no less. She heard the door open and looked in his direction, "Aww, my cho-cho flew away," she said with a sad tone as the butterfly flew off.

"You had to sell your soul, didn't you? I won't ever know how you manage to get my stuff handled without any effort," she said complimenting him.

She looked at her poster, "Yeah, let's go get you a few games to attempt to beat me at," she chimed in putting her arm around his waist.

They walked back into her place and she sat down in her papasan chair, looking at him bent over at the shelf. "Damn," she said biting her lip.

"Maybe we should go ahead and move the games to your place. I have a fold-able box in the closet.." she said.

She wanted to get moved as quickly as possible, but with both of them working, it was going to be a hassle. She worked as a computer repair person at Best Buy and was only on an as-needed basis.

"I'll be sure to call Penske and a few other places to look for help moving," she continued getting up off the chair. "You know we haven't made out in my place.." she said moving towards him, bending over so he could see her cleavage.
 
He smiled at her as she sat in the "lap dance" chair as he liked to call it.

"Ok, I will go and get it."

He walked over and opened her closet, there he saw them... it was as if time had stopped... her panties... she had panties in a basket and they were all there it seemed, sexy panties, boy short panties, crotchless panties... sexy bras... sexy nighties... he wanted to reach out and touch them, but she was right behind him.

He took a deep breath. He took the box and one of her pair of blue and white sexy panties and stashed them down his pants on his cock. He smiled as he brought the box out.

"Sorry, it was wedged in there."

He walked and felt the silky material rub on his cock and he smiled. He started to pack her games in there carefully. Smiling at all the titles.

"You know that I have most of these games as well, but..."

His cell rang and he looked to it and answered it. He walked outside and came back in.

"Guess what sexy."

He had a big smile on his face.

"I have the next week and a half off, the company told me to take some time off."

There was more to the story she could tell.

"So I can be there and help you move. I will arrange the truck for you."

He walked up to her and hugged her. She had such nice tits... he kissed her lips and made out with her with a fiery passion. His hands moving up her shirt to tease her breasts a little, not fulling touching them, but slightly grazing them.

"God I love kissing you baby..."
 
"Oh baby, I love making out with you as well," she said looking intently into his eyes. "They sure are letting you off of work a lot," she mentioned knowing something was troubling him.

She moved him over to the papasan chair and sat him down, pulling her pants down to show her bright red thong.

She began dancing in front of him, bending over giving him a clear view of everything that she had to offer, flipping her hair and loving every second of it.

She leaned over in his direction, her hands on his lap. She slid her fingers up his thigh to his crotch, "I wish you'd give those back."

"Imagine this, you'll have all this 24/7 now that we'll be together," she said turning back around to give him a clear view of her pussy in the thong.

She flipped her hair back around and sat on his lap, feeling his erection through his pants. She could give him a present but not sure of how he would react.

"I can recreate what I did this morning if you wish," she offered. "No problem there, right?" She moved around and gave him a deep kiss before sliding down to her knees in front of him, teasing his rod through the fabric.
 
He looked to her.

"Uhh, give what back..."

Was he caught, did she just bust him... He saw her thong and he moaned at the sight. She knew he loved sexy undergarments. She moved with such sexy grace, her hair flip had his cock throbbing in his pants.

He looked up at her and moaned as she ground herself on his cock through his pants.

"Mmm Pond... I as well... anything you want... well up to the number of dates we go on. You can't break the 10 date rule..."

He grinned at her.

"Can you hold out? I don't think you can..."

He turned his head to the side.

"You want to suck me off? I don't think I want you to do that right now... I want to see you dance some more."

He grinned, slowing things down like this, must be driving her insane.
 
She was having enough of him making her wait. Sure she wanted to respect him but that was enough.

"Fine, you want to play hard to get, then I'll make it so unbearable, you'll have no choice but to become a raging animal."

She pulled at his zipper and removed her panties from his groin, "I know you better than you know yourself, you're busted," she admitted to him, throwing them to the side. "You can get more in time," she said with a sly smile.

She pulled her bra off, slowly, taking the straps from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She then bent over, letting him see her round ass, pulling her thong from her hips and sliding it, never bending her legs so he had a clear view of everything.

"You want it slow, then, these will help," she said pulling open a drawer, grabbing a pair of handcuffs. She moved behind him and hooked his arms behind his back.

She grabbed the waist band of his pants, pulling at it, "You will not stop me. There will be 10 dates, but this will be for you." She pulled the button open and slid his cock through the slit of his boxers.

"This is what dreams are made of baby," she said kissing him deeply, Johnny just stuck there having to take it.

"I am respecting you, but I need this," she said moving to her knees and licking his cock head. She grinned standing up and dancing more, making him wait now.
 
It all happened so fast, she stripped down to nothing as she danced for him. He saw those perfect round orbs that defied gravity. But the way she removed her bra was so seductive, the say she took her panties from his boxers...

"Mmmm fuck yes Josey... I love the way you make me feel..."

He moaned and kept his eyes on her. Not wanting to miss anything. He did feel bad. He wanted to make her feel good. But he saw she wanted to be in control. He smiled as he always remembered that in most games she always wanted to call the shots. Be the boss boss. When she bent over to show her ass off he stared seeing her panties wet at the crotch. He thought that
was so hot. He reached into his pocket quickly and snapped a shot of that sight of perfection. He than saw how she took his hand and went behind him.

"What... are you doing..."

He than felt the cold of the cuff and realized she had caught him...

"Don't do this Pond...let me go..."

He saw the look ok her face. He wondered what she would do. Than he moaned out. Her tongue was so wet and felt so good. But it stopped with one lick. He looked to her. Watched her dance as he wanted more.

"Pond.. don't leave your man hanging... come on..."

He pleaded with her as he pulled against the cuffs.

"Bring those sexy lips over here..."
 
"I'm doing basically what your eyes have been begging me to do," she replied to him, sultriness filling her voice.

She pulled her antique pen from her bookshelf that had a feather on the tip. She moved it over the tip of his cock and watched him squirm.

She moved behind him, swaying her hips, nude in form. She pulled his neck back and kissed him deeply, her tongue dancing with his.

"You want me to tease you?" she asked him. "You want more?"

She moved back to the front and gave him a wink before kneeling before him, his cock even with her face.

"This is what I know you have dreamed of, my babe.." she said taking his cock fully into her mouth, all the way back into her throat. She began moaning, sending vibrations down his shaft, using her hand to grasp his balls, bringing moans and groans from him.
 
"Fuck yess.... I love it when you tease me Pond... fuck I love you..."

He moaned out as she teased his cock.

"Yes, give me more... please give me more..."

He was begging for it, he wanted her to touch him. He than saw her kneel down and hold there.

"Josey... ohhh mmmmm lover..."

He moaned out as she took his cock into her mouth.

"Yes, I dreamt about this so much...mmm I fantasize about you all the time baby..."

He tugged against the cuffs and sighed and moaned at the same time.
 
She let his cock slip from her mouth with a 'pop', "Oh really you wish to be teased, hmm?"

She licked the underside of his cock and brought her tongue just away from the tip before licking the tip again, bringing chills to him.

"Someone wants to cum, right?" she asked him, grabbing her hair into her hand to pull it back.

She moved her hand up to his ear and sucked on his cock, bringing more moans from him that caused her to moan around his throbbing member.

"Yes, baby...I want you to cum in my mouth...again.." she begged him. She knew he couldn't resist much longer and would soon succumb to the urges and release everything he had.
 
God the noises she made were so sexy as she sucked on his cock. She was giving such good head.

"Ohh fuck Josey... mmmm where did you learn to do this so well... fuck..."

He moaned out again as he heard that pop and looked to see her staring at him.

"Yes, I love you teasing me baby... I love you wanting me..."

He moaned as she licked the underside of his cock, he loved how she was worshiping his cock. He so wanted to touch her, to feel her breasts.

"I want to cum, I want to see my cum on your face, on your tits..."

He moaned out as she was taking his cock back into his mouth and he groaned as she was close to making him cum.

"MMm fuck baby... you are going to make me cum, I am so close..."

He felt his cum rising and he told her.
 
She nodded understanding that he was close and sped up her sucking motions.

She felt his cock head swell inside her mouth, pushing him further and further down into her throat so when he came, it would satiate her.

She moaned louder around his cock, massaging his balls, pushing her finger just under his ball sack to rub the true base of his cock hidden.

She felt him squirm until his hips bucked and he exploded into her mouth.

She swallowed all his cum and licked the head clean. She licked her lips at the corners getting all the extra drops that had escaped.

She got off of her knees and walked around behind him, undoing the cuffs. She moved back around in front and sat on his lap, her round ass grinding against his semi-erect cock.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" she said with a smile on her face.
 
He moaned through the orgasm, seeing her take his whole load and swallowing it. She was such
a good lover.

"Aww I thought I was going to be able to see you with my cum on your face..."

She knew how much he loved facials. Seeing them in porn and hentai.

"Josey, what did you think when we used to watch porn and hentai together. Did you think that was weird? Or was that just a tease to you?"

He looked to her and than moaned as she straddled him, he felt her hot pussy grinding on his cock, and that made him hard instantly.

"Come on now, you got 10 dates to go..."

He moaned as she did not stop for now.

"Lets take this slow still."

He let her get down and he let her sit down on the papasan. He smiled at her as he knelt down and pushed her legs apart.

"Mmm what a beautiful sight... "

She was so wet, smelled so sweet.

"Damn..."

He bent his head forward and let his tongue lick her pussy. He did just as he saw on the pornos. He saw how her body reacted and really started to lick her, his tongue moved up and down her wet slit. How long could she last?
 
She pouted her lip when he made her get up, saying the 10 date rule. But when he moved her into the chair and spread her legs, she was surprised.

"Oh, Johnny," Josey said, squirming in the papasan chair as he got close to her pussy with his tongue.

When he licked her, all her senses went away because of the pleasure and all her thoughts went to her nether region.

He licked her lips then spread them for better access. "I ca-can't believe...you're eating..me out.." she moaned, gripping the side of the chair.

He flicked her clit and it sent shivers through her body, pleasure rippling through her very being. "Oh fuck.." was all she could muster to say.

She knew he had watched plenty of porn and hentai, reading comics as well. He was very skilled at this.

She loved this, every moment of this. She reached her one hand to his head to guide him closer to her pussy. His breath on her wet cunt was amazing.

"Oh fuck...Johnny," she moaned out. She was close but she focused her mind on lasting longer.

That was starting to look like a lost effort in her mind as her pussy started contracting with him delving deeper into her soaked tunnel for a better taste.

"Johnny...I'm gonna.." she started but inhaled deeply as she bucked her hips up against his face as he licked the juices escaped from her.

"I'm gonna... I'm cumming!!" she screamed out, grabbing his head pushing him more into her snatch as she came and came.

Her body soon relaxed and she collapsed onto the papasan chair.. "I know where you probably learned that, but that was amazing, baby.." she told him.
 
He highly enjoyed eating her pussy out. The taste was intoxicating, the feeling it brought to him, feeling her squirm. The screams and moans that came from her, they too were such a exotic sound. All of these brought such feeling to him. He loved the fact that he could do this to her, loved the fact that he could make her scream out.

She rode through her orgasm and Johnny licked up all he could. He smiled as he looked up at her, licking his lips.

"Damn... that was fucking awesome..."

He giggled as he looked to her, her body was glowing.

"Pond, you really needed that huh?"

He let his finger run up and down her wet slit.

"Pond... you are so fucking amazing... I am sure you let Madam Strax know what we were doing in here..."

He laughed, she saw his cock was rock hard again.

"Damn babe, I am fucking hard again..."

He took his cock out and started to stroke it for her.

"You have any toys that I can see you play with?"

He wondered.
 
She was still panting, seeing that his cock was super hard again. She had never been eaten out before but had always dreamed of it happening. And damn he was good! He asked her about toys, "The night stand by the bed. A finger vibrator and dildo," she said, her body glowing from the ultimate release that he had given her.

She got up looking at his cock, not able to take her eyes off of it. He was so sexy, so much for her. She walked to the bedroom and came back out holding both toys.

She moved some stuff off the futon and patted the one side for him to sit down. "Masturbation again, huh? And our first date is not for another 5 hours.."

Her pussy was so wet that she slid the dildo into her moist cunt with ease. She turned on the finger vibrator and slid it on her middle finger. She used her other hand to begin sliding the dildo in and out, at a slow pace.

She opened the drawer next to the futon and pulled out some KY for him to use. "Here, for you to stroke your massive cock," she said with a moan as she kept using the toys on herself.

Her moaning got louder and louder as they were now moaning in unison as they masturbated together.
 
Back
Top