The Rich Girl and The Bad Boy (closed for SeanRenaud)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin's eyes widened slightly. "That's both a little more and a little less than I expected."
 
Vixen chuckled and watched the chopper touch down. "You're a rare commodity." She smoothed out her skirt and waited for Dantes to make his appearance, which he did shortly.

"Bonne soir, mon Seigneur," Vixen greeted him with a respectful incline of her head, stepping forward to kiss his cheeks old world style.
 
Justin had no earthly clue what he was supposed to do. She hadn't been cruel to him and he hadn't really asked what was expected. He kept his hands behind his back and decided to wait until someone addressed him directly before he did anything.
 
Vixen exchanged pleasantries with the Frenchman before tugging on his leash to bring him closer. "The slave, mon Seigneur. I trust that you would like to inspect him yourself?" she asked.
 
Justin resists just a little but follows behind.

Chris turns to Vixen and obeys his first instinct yanking her well off balance and kissing her hard, his lips mashing against hers hers.
 
Vixen groaned and kept a firm hand on Justin's leash, but responded to Chris's hungry attack. "To what do I owe this pleasure, Sir?" she asked him softly.
 
Vixen laughed and she turned back to the Frenchman and Justin. "He is all yours, mon Seigneur," she said, handing over the end of the leash. She patted Justin on the head in an almost patronizing way.
 
The Frenchman took the leash. "He seems to be unharmed." He said.

Justine looked at him trying to refrain from whimpering. "Good bye Vixen."
 
"I followed your orders to a T, mon Seigneur." Vixen bowed grandiosely. "If you run across any problems, you know how to get ahold of me." She nodded at Justin. "Good-bye, Justin."
 
The Frenchman smiled and walked back to his vehichle with Justin in tow.

Chris smiled. "Well that went better than the last time I saw you with a noble.
 
"Just saying this didn't end with you on the run and me a hostage." He smiled.
"Anyway you should get back and Brock has requested the pair, you think you can handle them?"
 
"Oh every body dreams of it pet. If you think it's never crossed my mind you'd be mistaken. Still I like them beaten, not broken. No matter how they might wear out your master. Which. . .lets put it mildly all parties are looking forward to it." Chris replied.
 
"I don't think those two get worn out. Jasmine lends them to me because she's too tired to deal with them." Chris replied. " Believe me I loan them to you two because they are a handful." He smirked. "And honestly I wouldn't have them any other way."
 
Vixen laughed. "I'll gladly take some of their stamina, last time with you and Francis was a mite ridiculous."
 
"Oh don't be dramatic. We only double fucked all of your holes, cut you up, let the public use you and. . . okay it was a bit out of hand but fun was had by all."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top